Key run destroyed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    All I said was if you run solo archer with pvp set, you gonna need minimum 2 rage runes per run. You struggle because in the long run, you will finish your rage runes.

If you run with PVE set (even if 40 legendary), you need 0 runes.
    In the long run, running with PVE set is sustainable.

Why am I bringing this up?
    This is because farming crystaloids for L60 sets is so darn difficult. We could do with L40 and L50 and be sustainable to do MPD, while at the same time waiting for our L60 set.

It's all about patience. That's part of life. Not demand everything to be handed to you on a plate.
    You continually show you don't know what you're talking about. I've run DT with 1 Archer in 55 pvp set lots of times and he uses 0 rage runes. So I don't know where u get this "if you run solo archer with pvp set, you gonna need minimum 2 rage runes per run."

Farming crystalloids isn't difficult, it's time consuming big difference. I haven't demanded or asked for anything for free. All I asked for was that the summoner be put back the way it was prior to the patch, negating the massive advantage given to ppl who already have the 60 set. I don't see how you fail to see any logic in that request (not demand) or the advantage given to ppl with the 60 set already.
    Last edited by Roadsidebomb; 02-22-2013, 08:45 PM.

Comment

I do Agree the 5 summons per run it's wrong at this time; if this will have been from the begining it'll have logic... but at this point it's pointless.

Comment

LOL!

Not only that, but my guildies are finding level 50 rage gear in the market for 12,000 balens a piece now? $120 bucks for a single piece of the set? Are you ****** out of your minds? I am literally sitting here scratching my head at this logic, and I am a spender myself.

This has to be some sort of joke. I'd love to see how much the sixty set is going to (try) to sell for.
        ChieftainRez
        Knight
        VictisHNR
        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

To get lvl 50 crystaloids, a lvl 60+ must sacrifice his time on getting to a higher lvl by doing Tarraton or GOD which gives you around around 4 crystaloids per run and 6 if you get a crystaloid on the card draw. I kinda admit that it's bullsh*t that you can only do 5 summon per run. Me and my guildmembers spent almost a total of 600 keys and barely got 200 Crystaloids. Legendary stones are easy to get once you have a Lvl 9 - Lvl 10 Shop, however crystaloids are truly... a pain in the ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Xadsyath View Post
            To get lvl 50 crystaloids, a lvl 60+ must sacrifice his time on getting to a higher lvl by doing Tarraton or GOD which gives you around around 4 crystaloids per run and 6 if you get a crystaloid on the card draw. I kinda admit that it's bullsh*t that you can only do 5 summon per run. Me and my guildmembers spent almost a total of 600 keys and barely got 200 Crystaloids. Legendary stones are easy to get once you have a Lvl 9 - Lvl 10 Shop, however crystaloids are truly... a pain in the ***.
            not right. crystalloids is easy to get on official server. problem only in r2games servers bcoz they not add auction and reduce chance to get crystalloids from campaign. WE PLAY ON FREESHARD SERVERS WHERE GM'S CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT.

Comment

Originally posted by triusi5 View Post
              not right. crystalloids is easy to get on official server. problem only in r2games servers bcoz they not add auction and reduce chance to get crystalloids from campaign. WE PLAY ON FREESHARD SERVERS WHERE GM'S CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT.
              I agree if r2 releases the damn auction house this will be so much easier to obtain. Not to mention everything will be so balanced out and hopefully less cry babies about how it's such a pay to play game. Since with the auction house if they do not change it at all.You are able to make balens through it by selling goods (unbounds) for a gold fee. We been told by a GM here when the game came out that the auction house will come soon. Who knows how long soon will be and maybe they decided to scrap the whole idea. I am wishful thinking here but maybe just maybe r2 is planning to release the auction house very soon. Which is why they did all these limitations. Again that is just wishful thinking. Most likely they are greedy and want people to use the mystery shop since I doubt many people even use that thing in the first place.

Comment

I really don't understand changing the format AFTER some players used it to get their gear.

If the dev team wanted to slow down the game they could make all non released, future dungeons limited in summoner runs. So the 70 gear was the same to obtain for everyone.

While life isn't fair, it's because many aspects of it are out of our hands. Games on the other hand are in the hands of the devs, and we can only hope that they have the sense to reverse this unfair, and poorly thought out decision.
                Laomi
                S1
                VictisHNR

Comment

We Demand sumoner Key runs unlimited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
                  Character: Lanankuras
                  Class: Archer
                  Lv:80
                  Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
                  And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

Now now, having limited in summoning isn't that bad, you just can't do it all in one go. This is to make players try to get gears on their level. If you accidentally out level the gears you want, you'd just have to deal with it.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

With gears having ever-increasing astronomical numbers to obtain pieces for, how on earth do you think you are supposed to reach these gears without having multiple key runs while still in your level bracket.

The point remains that this was done AFTER a select few were allowed to do this already and now the door gets shut, effectively sealing out everyone else in the process of farming these equipments. It comes across as deliberate favortism, and is not something that is going to be accepted lightly. There was no need for this. No one was breaking any rules. They deliberately changed a game mechanic without any foreword about it, for no good reason.

If there was a problem with it, and was going against game design, then those who have the armor should have it removed, and they can begin the process of doing these runs five at a time as well. I'd love to see that happen, and watch as the biggest cashers in the games servers quit en mass. Sorry I didn't spend enough as GG, but I spent plenty, and now I am less likely to spend much more. I am certainly not thrilled about the idea of having to wait for close to half a year for an equipment set that I am going to outlevel in the next two levels.
                      ChieftainRez
                      Knight
                      VictisHNR
                      [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                        Really stupid for R2. No auction house and now we can't even farm them? Wth are you trying to do. I respected most things you done so far due it not being as unfair as many ppl thought it was, but making limitations like this so that it turns into only casher game now. That is where the line is drawn. If you plan on doing this release the damn auction house already and let us be able to buy them at least. It be impossible to get pve sets now due to the limitations.

First you nerf wings and cheat us out of money and now you nerf the summoning. Giving this game a few more months t osee how the next patch goes. If it gets worse think im done here. This is just plain stupid and out of order. Not even a heads up about these two major things.
                        i think they put a limit in place to prevent cashers from farming constantly.... but guess its how u look at it...
                        SUPERIORMAN
                        SERVER 82
                        GUILD LEGAL-RO
                        VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                        WINGS - CHECK
                        RHINO - CHECK
                        LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                          With gears having ever-increasing astronomical numbers to obtain pieces for, how on earth do you think you are supposed to reach these gears without having multiple key runs while still in your level bracket.

The point remains that this was done AFTER a select few were allowed to do this already and now the door gets shut, effectively sealing out everyone else in the process of farming these equipments. It comes across as deliberate favortism, and is not something that is going to be accepted lightly. There was no need for this. No one was breaking any rules. They deliberately changed a game mechanic without any foreword about it, for no good reason.

If there was a problem with it, and was going against game design, then those who have the armor should have it removed, and they can begin the process of doing these runs five at a time as well. I'd love to see that happen, and watch as the biggest cashers in the games servers quit en mass. Sorry I didn't spend enough as GG, but I spent plenty, and now I am less likely to spend much more. I am certainly not thrilled about the idea of having to wait for close to half a year for an equipment set that I am going to outlevel in the next two levels.
                          they couldnt take it off them, but they can stop it happening again... it wasnt against the rules then, but is now... why moan get on with it and enjoy the game.
                          SUPERIORMAN
                          SERVER 82
                          GUILD LEGAL-RO
                          VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                          WINGS - CHECK
                          RHINO - CHECK
                          LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

So, in essence, you think we should just throw business ethics to the wind and pretend like no one deserves to be treated equally? Sure...
                            ChieftainRez
                            Knight
                            VictisHNR
                            [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                              Now now, having limited in summoning isn't that bad, you just can't do it all in one go. This is to make players try to get gears on their level. If you accidentally out level the gears you want, you'd just have to deal with it.
                              That wouldn't be bad if they did this from the get go. Now with tons of people already having there pve sets. It creates an unfair balance. So now either they rollback and make everyone upset by doing so to make it even, or they take off the stupid limit and allow unlimited runs again so players who didn't have the chance yet to get one can get one. Otherwise it is unfair. If they can't do these they must release some other way of getting loids and legs from. Mostly the loids as you cant get them from guild shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Superiorman View Post
                                i think they put a limit in place to prevent cashers from farming constantly.... but guess its how u look at it...
                                Highly doubt it. It's most likely bc no one used the stupid mystery shop as much as they wanted and now they have this point system in. They want more people to use it so they can profit. If it was about cashers and preventing them farming it then they should remove the people's pve gear and let's start a new. They arn't going to do that though as that will just create a even bigger problem to them. So now everyone who didn't have the cash to throw down has to wait half a year per set basically. No other game is like this where you need to wait months to get one set of gear. A week or two maybe but not 4+months. I can understand why you need so many mats though. it is bc we are suppose to have the auction house like the chinese server has. We are suppose to be able to sell unbound items. Which is why there is stuff that are unbound in this game. If they don't put the auction house in or allow some sorta of trading system then they need to reduce the amount of mats you need to make these gears. It is unbelievably stupid to wait 4+months for one set.

Comment

Working...
                                X