Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Key run destroyed

Mage of Multitudes Barbarossa is just another poster. For now....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashanie View Post
    :cause what is the crystaloid 85 balens in shop...i bet you a BILLION DOLLARS that you will nevvvveerrrr see me buy one......................but end of day im hoping its a bug lol
    Its not 85 balens for the crystaloid. I think its 89 points...a completely different monster altogether. You earn roughly 1 point per 25 balens spent in market...and lets face it the stuff in the market is pretty overpriced.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

no... this tread will be ignored

Quote Originally Posted by CondorHero View Post
    That's because you don't run solo archer.
    Well I'm not gonna continue arguing points with you. Yeah I have run with solo archer and 2 mages (I'm a Knight). I've run with single pvp set archer, pvp and pve set archers and 2 pve set archers......just about every combination. And I never said Condorhero was a POS toon I said the 55 pvp set archer who he claimed struggled in the mp was.

Knight of Knowledge CondorHero is considered so-so around these parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
    Well I'm not gonna continue arguing points with you. Yeah I have run with solo archer and 2 mages (I'm a Knight). I've run with single pvp set archer, pvp and pve set archers and 2 pve set archers......just about every combination. And I never said Condorhero was a POS toon I said the 55 pvp set archer who he claimed struggled in the mp was.
    All I said was if you run solo archer with pvp set, you gonna need minimum 2 rage runes per run. You struggle because in the long run, you will finish your rage runes.

If you run with PVE set (even if 40 legendary), you need 0 runes.
    In the long run, running with PVE set is sustainable.

Why am I bringing this up?
    This is because farming crystaloids for L60 sets is so darn difficult. We could do with L40 and L50 and be sustainable to do MPD, while at the same time waiting for our L60 set.

It's all about patience. That's part of life. Not demand everything to be handed to you on a plate.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

So it's 1 point for 25 balens and WildFire costs 6995 points + 6995 balens, so that's roughly 181,870 balens.

R2, are you freaking crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by CondorHero View Post
    All I said was if you run solo archer with pvp set, you gonna need minimum 2 rage runes per run. You struggle because in the long run, you will finish your rage runes.

If you run with PVE set (even if 40 legendary), you need 0 runes.
    In the long run, running with PVE set is sustainable.

Why am I bringing this up?
    This is because farming crystaloids for L60 sets is so darn difficult. We could do with L40 and L50 and be sustainable to do MPD, while at the same time waiting for our L60 set.

It's all about patience. That's part of life. Not demand everything to be handed to you on a plate.
    You continually show you don't know what you're talking about. I've run DT with 1 Archer in 55 pvp set lots of times and he uses 0 rage runes. So I don't know where u get this "if you run solo archer with pvp set, you gonna need minimum 2 rage runes per run."

Farming crystalloids isn't difficult, it's time consuming big difference. I haven't demanded or asked for anything for free. All I asked for was that the summoner be put back the way it was prior to the patch, negating the massive advantage given to ppl who already have the 60 set. I don't see how you fail to see any logic in that request (not demand) or the advantage given to ppl with the 60 set already.
    Last edited by Roadsidebomb; 02-22-2013 at 09:45 PM.

I do Agree the 5 summons per run it's wrong at this time; if this will have been from the begining it'll have logic... but at this point it's pointless.

LOL!

Not only that, but my guildies are finding level 50 rage gear in the market for 12,000 balens a piece now? $120 bucks for a single piece of the set? Are you ****** out of your minds? I am literally sitting here scratching my head at this logic, and I am a spender myself.

This has to be some sort of joke. I'd love to see how much the sixty set is going to (try) to sell for.

ChieftainRez

Knight

VictisHNR

[S1] Temple of Ibalize

To get lvl 50 crystaloids, a lvl 60+ must sacrifice his time on getting to a higher lvl by doing Tarraton or GOD which gives you around around 4 crystaloids per run and 6 if you get a crystaloid on the card draw. I kinda admit that it's bullsh*t that you can only do 5 summon per run. Me and my guildmembers spent almost a total of 600 keys and barely got 200 Crystaloids. Legendary stones are easy to get once you have a Lvl 9 - Lvl 10 Shop, however crystaloids are truly... a pain in the ***.

Quote Originally Posted by Xadsyath View Post
    To get lvl 50 crystaloids, a lvl 60+ must sacrifice his time on getting to a higher lvl by doing Tarraton or GOD which gives you around around 4 crystaloids per run and 6 if you get a crystaloid on the card draw. I kinda admit that it's bullsh*t that you can only do 5 summon per run. Me and my guildmembers spent almost a total of 600 keys and barely got 200 Crystaloids. Legendary stones are easy to get once you have a Lvl 9 - Lvl 10 Shop, however crystaloids are truly... a pain in the ***.
    not right. crystalloids is easy to get on official server. problem only in r2games servers bcoz they not add auction and reduce chance to get crystalloids from campaign. WE PLAY ON FREESHARD SERVERS WHERE GM'S CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast