No announcement yet.

Key run destroyed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a suggestion if this turns out to be a permanent limit (not a bug), move those who already have level 60 set to level 70, limiting their competition bracket. Give an xp buff on the set that they can't help but level. Event-type buff that lasts a month or so. Once everyone has equal footing, release those stamina potions on arena shop like on chinese servers and fix the SP campaigns to drop better crystaloids like there too.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

no other free to play game, you mean? because I can name games that you end up waiting weeks or months or even years to get a full set of a certain type.

Comment

hey can i ask what level is that campaign ?

Guild:ShtHappens
        Class:Archer
        Name:Kairi

Potencia Absortio

Comment

65. Since there is no summoner in 60 MP.
          ChieftainRez
          Knight
          VictisHNR
          [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Lol, they released a key pack before the patch Smart r2

Comment

No worries My cashier followers !!! Now they are selling the keys packs, after the uppdatering they Will sell the crystalois packs so there are nothing to worry about. But for f2p players u still have to wait 4 months for ur set!! ) happy cashier

Comment

Originally posted by AlexandrusS5 View Post
                no other free to play game, you mean? because I can name games that you end up waiting weeks or months or even years to get a full set of a certain type.
                Really? What games...I'll make sure to avoid them like the plague...
                Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                BR: 67K
                Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

50 more skeleton keys to add to my 320. What do I do with those since I have no time to farm summoner before patch, so I'm screwed behind many others on my server. Way to go R2...

Comment

i think, they did that so the rumors will spread out and tadah !!, the crypt token / skey sale will be bought as fast as the wind..
                    they will do gOd NM, Temple NM as crazy as they can because they had lot of skey now from crypt sale..

Comment

• Originally posted by R27402079 View Post
                      No worries My cashier followers !!! Now they are selling the keys packs, after the uppdatering they Will sell the crystalois packs so there are nothing to worry about. But for f2p players u still have to wait 4 months for ur set!! ) happy cashier
                      Your post gave me cancer.

Comment

• Moooneeeeey pooooweeerrrrr ~
                        Last edited by alifiandra_yudha; 02-26-2013, 05:31 AM.
                        RipperCloud
                        S1
                        Indo_Army

Comment

• well, its like this.... we have 2 guys who save keys and spam them once a week

now, they can spam them every day whats the big deal? If you are doing the campaign anyways (and you should be) .... it should be no problem anyways. No big skin off my nose, gonna take my time anyways. I quit paying because r2 getting too greedy. Everything costs more here than chinese servers, so I'm not gonna pay. I didn't spend tons, but if they made it cheaper, I would be buying more instead of less. Thats their problem, cuz idc about pvp anymore. Pve is fun
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• if they take away the option to use as many keys as we can now people might as well quit many that have only been playing a few months are already behind on getting legandary gear this will only makes things worse and with this patch and cloths will just make the game all about money i for one will find something else when they screw up the game any worse then it is already.

Comment

• R2 u SUX!! muahahhahaha..

very detrimental to the player who in the course of collecting stone legend. And really benefit people who already have it.

one word ... I was waste money and time on this game.

*** U R2 ^o^/
                              Last edited by Hebihime; 02-27-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X