This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] How to create tickets [outdated]

File a ticket is a common phrase that most players are going to be told at some stage in the game and without a doubt, the forum mods are going to hear that the player can not file a ticket because of some issue.....

Now this is a work in progress as it will be updated as new changes come to light and the guide becomes outdated in some ways....

R2 games provides support for other platforms of Wartune but basically the ticket system is the same for most of the platforms...

1) You need a problem in order to need to file a ticket... that is not a reason to create a problem or be one.....
    2) make sure you know what platform you are playing on and that you have the details of your account.
    3) Begin the intrepid journey....

NB if you have a transaction / payment issue and you do not have a number to put in... just use 111111111, the staff will know that you used it in place of a true number, so you could file the ticket

R2 games can just click the following link www.r2games.com/support
    Click image for larger version

Name:	R2 support.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	1734538

Kabam players need to look for this link then look further down the guide for the Kabam server selection area

Name:	WTCrapbam supprt.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	1734539
    When you log into Kabam, and click on the link at the bottom of the server selection screen where it says "Have any questions? Click here" it will automatically put your information in the ticket form. All you need to do is select the server and fill out the rest of the ticket. All credit to Mod memorylane for that information

Armorgames

Name:	armour ticket.jpg
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	1735025 ( thanks to keeshond for the better pic )

Some players will be asked what server they play on, in order to file a ticket..... 1 in 5 players have no idea, they just play the game and had no idea that there can be more than 150 server IDs on some platforms....

This is a R2 games server list http://wartune.r2games.com/server/list R2 games players ONLY can click the link to see what servers they have accounts on

Name:	servers.jpg
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	1734540

This is the the Kabam server selection area

Name:	tickscreen.jpg
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	1734557

Once you have chosen the reason for filing the ticket, you now have to fill out the info for the ticket and this is the part that trips so many people up.....

Name:	Ticket info.jpg
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	1734541

The ticket system works by checking the database for your account so info in order, please

Example: I play on Wartune, Server 601, my account name is R2-D2 ( my forum name is lord vader ) my character name is C3-P0, my full name is luke skywalker, my email is StarTreksucks@Beatingstarwars.com btw that is not a valid email... did you read it before you tried it ?

ONE= Game you play

TWO= The server you play on

THREE= my account name goes there and that is important for facebook players as they have a R2 ID, their forum name will not work...

Four = My character name should appear in the drop down menu, it may take a few seconds for the system to find me...

Five = Use a fake name at your own risk, many issues require your real name, specially when it comes to payment issues.

Six = This is the email that a automated ticket number will be sent to. you need that ticket number so if it doesn't appear after 10 minutes, contact a forum mod or players may like to try using a gmail or yahoo email account as they appear to work best with filing tickets.

Seven = The more info, the better, most players did not start playing the game knowing everything, and the more info they had, the better..... the r2 admin are no different, they can only help you if they know what the issue is themselves

A player that pays attention, may get a laugh.... see if you can find out why
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-08-2016, 12:16 AM.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

[GUIDE]How to submit a ticket for Kong Wartune

Players on the Kongregate platform can send in tickets using the following steps:

1. Log into your Kongregate account
    2. Go to Wartune, click 'Play Now'
    3. While on the Server List page, scroll down
    4. Click on the words 'Click here'

Name:	kongwtticket.jpg
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	1669294
    Clicking the link at the bottom of the Server List page will redirect you to the ticket system, with your own personal link.

5. Select the proper category for the ticket

Name:	kongwtticket2.jpg
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	1669295

6. Fill out the form completely. Your account name will already be filled in, and cannot be changed. The default game in the form is Crystal Saga, so make sure that is changed to Wartune.

Name:	kongwtticket3.jpg
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	1669296

7. After successfully submitting a ticket, you will be taken to a confirmation screen. Please write down your ticket number in case one is not sent to your email.

Name:	kongwtticket4.jpg
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	1669297

8. To view replies to or update your ticket, go to http://tickets.r2games.com. On the right side, enter the email address used in the email field of the ticket and the ticket number. Click on Check Status.

Name:	kongwtticket5.jpg
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	1669298
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
    X