Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Farming lvl 60 legendarystones with the crew:)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grats for the kill, if u bring battle video then ur post will be the best post-guide on the game.
    Last edited by supernovagiannis; 02-25-2013, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sssmoke1011 View Post
      lol. there's a chance that someone help them to kill the first boss since they dont have a proof that they killed it
      Looks at this and you'll see there actualy no 'stronger' player to pick ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Naamloos3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	257.8 KB
ID:	1664407
      ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
      Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
      My pathetic youtube channel
      -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by supernovagiannis View Post
        Grats for the kill, if u bring battle video then ur post will be the best post-guide on the game.
        :P i wa on laptop; if i were on my desktop i would have vidded it no problem like i did with my mage rotation and the 65 normal mp final boss killing.
        ~ Redoga ~

Comment

Redoga forgot to mention, we also used block, everyone had 1.6k block, trust me it helps.

The Neko of the party

Comment

51,236k br? think u got me poted

Comment

weird cuz i was potted this morning (at reset for 3 day reward) and rankings show my true br ...
              ~ Redoga ~

Comment

get them while you can cuz when the patch comes you will only get 5 tries at the summoner per run.

Comment

Hey, I was just wondering when is the proper time to start using PVE sets? Right now I have the 45 pvp set and am working towards the 40 PVE legendary set. Is it really worth it to get the level 40 Epic set? Because when I hit 55 will the pvp set make the 40 set redundent?

Comment

Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
                    Hey, I was just wondering when is the proper time to start using PVE sets? Right now I have the 45 pvp set and am working towards the 40 PVE legendary set. Is it really worth it to get the level 40 Epic set? Because when I hit 55 will the pvp set make the 40 set redundent?
                    The most ideal case is to use the 70 legendary PVE set, but it is close to impossible to get. Then there's the 60 legendary PVE set.. and so on.

However, if you're starting on a fresh server (ie only a few people higher than you), it's worth it to get 40 Legendary PVE set. It will be very useful when you approach Moonevil Den and Demon Temple.
                    If you're on an old server (with tonnes of people higher level than you), then you might as well sail along and enlist their help to get the highest PVE gear possible...
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      The most ideal case is to use the 70 legendary PVE set, but it is close to impossible to get. Then there's the 60 legendary PVE set.. and so on.

However, if you're starting on a fresh server (ie only a few people higher than you), it's worth it to get 40 Legendary PVE set. It will be very useful when you approach Moonevil Den and Demon Temple.
                      If you're on an old server (with tonnes of people higher level than you), then you might as well sail along and enlist their help to get the highest PVE gear possible...
                      Nah im on a fresh server(Top 10 players), thanks alot for the help. Im assuming it would be better for crypt too(I know it will for WB because of rage bonus +damage)?

Comment

skip the 40 pve set and focus on 50 pve set which is very gooooood. Also with 50 pve set on you , you can skip the 60 set ( very hard to get and time consuming) and try farm for the new 70 set which will be top probably in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by J0hnB View Post
                          skip the 40 pve set and focus on 50 pve set which is very gooooood. Also with 50 pve set on you , you can skip the 60 set ( very hard to get and time consuming) and try farm for the new 70 set which will be top probably in the future.
                          800 Crystaloids. Take so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                            Looks at this and you'll see there actualy no 'stronger' player to pick ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34846[/ATTACH]
                            nice. that makes sense. grats btw

Comment

Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
                              800 Crystaloids. Take so long.
                              I thought 70 PvE takes *400* per piece, not 800.

Comment

I will save some of you a try with scrolls and pots at DT NM. Once the boss gets down to his third full bar of health, the archer in the group must auto attack then debuff as soon as possible so that the boss cannot attack with his buff. The boss will use a buff every 15 seconds so the archer in the group should have lots of rage ready. PvE set also helps a ton for this boss because you can use incendary shot a lot easier once the 15 second debuffing starts. Hard boss but beatable with a good tank. Tank is the most important for this battle, must have a really good tank and make sure you are all ready to use skills when needed. Good luck, 1 more day to do this with unlimited keys
                                Last edited by Unkn0wnX; 02-26-2013, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X