Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: warrior call

warrior call

seens a few people are useing warrior call in guildbattles .. this is another form of cheating

Knight of Knowledge CondorHero is considered so-so around these parts.
    File a ticket with screenshots.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

That actually seems to be the logical explanation for some of the unbelieveable weirdness I experience with certain chars on s113. I just wonder hoy you, CondorHero, think that can be screesnhotted...

Priest of Pontifications R2471526 is just another poster. For now....
    it cannot be ss unless your playing the character since when you get another persons character up you cannot see what pots they are using.

Squire of Statements Dutchy4Ever is just another poster. For now.... Dutchy4Ever's Avatar
    Well accusing people without proof isn't gunna work out for ya..

It needs a bit more work and monitoring than can be done with screenshots.

You can do several things: start with checking the chars stats. You may find they dont add up rly. Like, the MATK/MDEF etc. they are showing are not possible rly considering their BaseStats, mount training and refines and stones and engrave lvl. SO then, you start considering pots. And scrolls. Stuff still doesnt add up? Youre on to something.

Its also possible to closely monitor performance of the chars in question over several days, at differnt times, in different situations. When you find one and the same mage doing over2k dmg with LB on one occasion, and then an hr or 2 later only 900dmg with LB on you - while you havent changed anything on your own char - you know something is wrong.

It gets REALLY interesting if you consider the possibility of Therion bug still in effect somehow.

I have monitored several chars the past weeks, and seen a lot of totally crazy things going on with them. I spoke with quite a few people on my Server, and everyone agreed neither the Stats, nor their performance rly work out. Ive an ongoing ticket regarding one of those chars, where I keep updating support. Considering an abuesable warrios call xploit makes many of the things I observed explainable. Ill add that possibility to my ticket and hope the techs are able to do checks/monitoring in regards to that.
    Last edited by Kastergir; 02-24-2013 at 12:56 PM.

You can use WC outside of SP/MP/cata. It's a bug.

Im give Ticket and R2 no write my e-mail!

Why?

hm, is anyone able to post screenshots of your own stat changes when your warrior's call is activated in areas other than mp dungeons and catacombs? That might perhaps enlighten us and affirm the existence of this bug.
    Last edited by skardsen; 02-24-2013 at 06:46 PM.

Knight of Knowledge CondorHero is considered so-so around these parts.
    I had x hp and use warrior's call. I saw that my hp is now increased to y hp.

However, in GA, i still see x hp when battle starts. So no bug for me
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast