this fix has been tested on IE, FF and Chrome... it may help players with the black screen when they try to play the game...and this is how to apply a player fix for the black screen issue on CHROME! It can also be used to deal with flash player issues when the flash player is crashing while players are playing the game
what has happened is that flash player 11 plugin has conflicted in some way, so this was tested by Cafe and I on browsers and using servers where we have managed to duplicate the black screen issue.....
1) the player needs a black screen or a black screen that looks like the following
2) Write in chrome://plugins/ in the URL / address bar in chrome, it will open the plugins window, look for the adobe flash player plugin and click on the DISABLE link
3) restart chrome and reopen Dragon Pals.... you are looking to see if the Dragon Pals flash images are looking normal then try to play the game, you should see a screen that is grey and has a message about enabling flash in chrome//plugins
4) Your options are to delete the flash player extension in the browser and reinstall it or uninstall and reinstall the complete flash player system from your computer and reinstall it..... there is the main system flash player that you can uninstall, using the control panel on your computer and the browser flash player... I run a dual flash setup using shockwave and flash player as my system works better that way
5) Once you have removed and reinstalled flash player, restart chrome and reopen Dragon Pals... all going well, Dragon Pals is loading for you now
Because players can have trouble with working out how to deal with flash player issues, its easier for me to deal with players on a case by case basis as each operating system and browser is different so rather than post a lot of confusing links, just post in the forums about your flash issues and we will help you with redoing the flash player...