Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Flash player issues

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar

Flash player issues

this fix has been tested on IE, FF and Chrome... it may help players with the black screen when they try to play the game...and this is how to apply a player fix for the black screen issue on CHROME! It can also be used to deal with flash player issues when the flash player is crashing while players are playing the game

what has happened is that flash player 11 plugin has conflicted in some way, so this was tested by Cafe and I on browsers and using servers where we have managed to duplicate the black screen issue.....

1) the player needs a black screen or a black screen that looks like the following

Name:  Flash player issues2.jpg
Views: 3094
Size:  16.4 KB

2) Write in chrome://plugins/ in the URL / address bar in chrome, it will open the plugins window, look for the adobe flash player plugin and click on the DISABLE link

Name:  flash plugin.jpg
Views: 3033
Size:  7.3 KB

3) restart chrome and reopen Dragon Pals.... you are looking to see if the Dragon Pals flash images are looking normal then try to play the game, you should see a screen that is grey and has a message about enabling flash in chrome//plugins

Name:  DP screen.jpg
Views: 946
Size:  146.5 KB

Name:  DP flash.png
Views: 953
Size:  8.2 KB

4) Your options are to delete the flash player extension in the browser and reinstall it or uninstall and reinstall the complete flash player system from your computer and reinstall it..... there is the main system flash player that you can uninstall, using the control panel on your computer and the browser flash player... I run a dual flash setup using shockwave and flash player as my system works better that way

Name:  flash plugin enable.jpg
Views: 3018
Size:  6.8 KB
    Name:  DP shockwave.jpg
Views: 924
Size:  9.9 KBName:  DP flash shock.jpg
Views: 931
Size:  20.2 KB

5) Once you have removed and reinstalled flash player, restart chrome and reopen Dragon Pals... all going well, Dragon Pals is loading for you now

Because players can have trouble with working out how to deal with flash player issues, its easier for me to deal with players on a case by case basis as each operating system and browser is different so rather than post a lot of confusing links, just post in the forums about your flash issues and we will help you with redoing the flash player...
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 09-08-2013 at 08:44 AM.
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

So in the url bar type "//plugins/"?

Didn't have problems loading up, but I have a black screen when trying any combat. I've tried the above but it didn't fix things.

same problem with combat

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R29024137 View Post
    So in the url bar type "//plugins/"?
    type chrome://plugins/

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

Quote Originally Posted by Kitwritten View Post
    this fix has been tested on IE, FF and Chrome... it may help players with the black screen when they try to play the game...and this is how to apply a player fix for the black screen issue on CHROME!

what has happened is that flash player 11 plugin has conflicted in some way, so this was tested by myself and my partner on browsers and using servers where we have managed to duplicate the black screen isse.....

1) the player needs a black screen or a black screen that looks like the following

Attachment 34918

2) Write in chrome://plugins/ in the URL / address bar in chrome, it will open the plugins window, look for the adobe flash player plugin and click on the DISABLE link

Attachment 34921

3) restart chrome and reopen wartune.... you are looking to see if the wartune flash images have the following icon

Attachment 34920

4) Write in chrome://plugins/ in the URL / address bar in chrome, it will open the plugins window, look for the adode flash player plugin and click on the ENABLE link

Attachment 34922

5) restart chrome and reopen wartune... all going well, wartune is loading for you in chrome
    pour moi marche pas

black screen is gone but im stuck during loading.. geez

try restarting the browser or changing browsers

Doesn't fix the problem...
    Wartune loads, but:
    1.Black screen in every fight scene remains.
    2.Duel 1v1 doesn't load.
    3.Cursor over objects in inventory doesn't show specs on every object-on some it does, on others not.
    4.Recycle in blacksmith doesn't load, stays on enchant screen.
    Last edited by R29012219; 02-28-2013 at 10:49 AM.

if screen black in battle change browser, i move to explorer 10 and its works.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast