Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Flash player issues

Herald of Harkenings SirVinal is just another poster. For now....
    I played in (S77) Tarlington Field had a problem in cata,duel and scene battle,etc on blacksmith.
    i try new login (S79) Ryre Camp and all the problems that occur in (S77) does not happen here (S79), normal play with a new character,not stuck and black screen.
    moderator can explain this ?

Nick :SirVinal
    Char :Archer
    Level : 55
    (S77)Tarlington Field
    Last edited by SirVinal; 03-01-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    sirvinal, log in on your account, make sure that s77 is the last server you are on, log out, the clear your cache and cookies and that will force a reset for S77

do not ask me why you have to rest every server separately, lol I have no idea but it appears to work for most people
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

I have tried what you said and I have tried browsing in ff, chrome, ie and opera.tapi nothing happens.
    I had given up hope.

This 3 days I did not play as usual, a lot of things that have been overlooked.

Does not fix the problem ...
    Wartune loads, but:
    1.Black screen in every fight scene remains.
    2.Duel 1v1 does not load.
    3.Cursor over objects in the inventory does not show specs on every object-on some it does, on others not.
    4.Recycle in blacksmith does not load, stays on enchant screen.

I have tried what they said to clear and I have tried browsing in ff, chrome, ie and opera.tapi nothing happens.
    I had given up hope.

Now I know what the problem is, it's because I'm using 2 pc each connection.another one I use as a data store server.
    After I restart both pc, wartune I can play as usual.

i checked the plug-ins and it's already enabled, but i still have a black screen at the loading screen. i'm using chrome. all 3 of my game servers are the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Leiaala View Post
    i checked the plug-ins and it's already enabled, but i still have a black screen at the loading screen. i'm using chrome. all 3 of my game servers are the same way.
    your play with your computer or public computer ?
    if ur play on public computer like me..u can try restart computer like my post before.

i play on my own comp. i tried my husbands comp and it does the same thing and his just has the windows adobe flash player

Everyone has this same prob. After every fight in BG it goes black. I've reinstalled flash, cleared cache, even reinstalled ie. now what?

this is for chrome what do i do for internet explorer?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast