Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: guild chest in vault

Mage of Multitudes
    Win a guild battle, be a guild master and give guild war chests to your members, thats all.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Priest of Pontifications
    If you win your gb the gm gets 10 chests to hand out to members he/she thinks deserves them each chest contains 30 whips and 10 shadow crystals each member can get a max of 10 chests a week not sure how many the loseing guild gets

Herald of Harkenings
    How exactly do you do that? Is there a "distribute" button somewhere? is it in the guild master channel? in the vault? or the inventory?

Squire of Statements Dutchy4Ever's Avatar
    Straight from the patch guide: Additionally, following the final Guild Battle, the guild master of the winning guild may deliver special prizes to select guild members.

Herald of Harkenings
    so the chests come at the end of each week? not after each battle?

yes, end of the week

Herald of Harkenings
    just woundering did i read this right 10 chest per week for each guildy???

no.
    they can received max 10 chest each week.
    So it still depend on guild master wether he/she want to distribute it and how many he/she will give or just sending it straight to his/her own inventory for personal gain.
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

Minstrel of Messages
    I am a GM and you click on the chest, says distribute and opens up guildies names, you then choose 1 or more for the ppl you select. NOW I have had 1 chest LOCKED since the last merge.. I have sent in a SS showing it is there and can't be used, that may also be your issue. As far as the amounts each team gets.. I only know 1st gets 10 chests, 2nd place 9.. since this one remains locks it is causing issues and I can only do 8 ppl.. Hope that helps you..
    ♥Wildfire♥ HONOR GM S196

Herald of Harkenings
    After the guild finals end you`ll receive "guild treasure" and the guild master can put them in "the guild vault" and distrubute them. The guild treasure has 30 mount whips and 10 shadow crystals.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast