Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How to fix Black Screens on Chrome and Firefox

Didn't really work. I updated to latest Real Player and now I get these little blue and white messages on my Wartune game screen "Download this Video".... grrrrrrr

i have problem with game at start "Signature mismatch -- possible scripting attack" what do i need to do to play this game in chrome??

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queensporsche View Post
    Didn't really work. I updated to latest Real Player and now I get these little blue and white messages on my Wartune game screen "Download this Video".... grrrrrrr
    do not use realplayer.... use adobe flash player
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R29900039 View Post
    i have problem with game at start "Signature mismatch -- possible scripting attack" what do i need to do to play this game in chrome??
    can you get a screenshot of that error for me, I think I know what it is but I need to be sure

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

I am using opera as my browser, I am also experiencing blackscreen and also gray fuzz (black shadow char during the battle) in cata, arena, mpd and campaigns..pls give me a solution for my browser

Mage of Multitudes JohnNguyen is just another poster. For now.... JohnNguyen's Avatar
    The game was running good a week ago. Now I got the game crash once a while. First I disable the apps/data/application in chrome and the game still crash. Now then when I disable all the plugins except adobe shockwave to load the game, and it still crash. I have no ideas what is the reason.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw5Nzz6TE_0 ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zELa7nxPpak (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿◠)✌ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_1aF54DO60 ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]> http://forum.r2games.com/group.php?groupid=483
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

I too am having this black screen issue lately. I've had to reinstall and install adobe flash. I've tried different browsers etc. Now I have another computer I"m trying if it doesn't work I will quit

Quote Originally Posted by intelinside1 View Post
    I too am having this black screen issue lately. I've had to reinstall and install adobe flash. I've tried different browsers etc. Now I have another computer I"m trying if it doesn't work I will quit
    get a newer high end computer. I run diablo 3, gw 2 and wow smoothly but i lag from wartune too, so we need to upgrade higher end computer for wartune.

I run wartune on win xp pro sp2, dual core on a 10 mg connection..... I do that as I find that my system doesn't have anywhere near as many issues as a lot of the newer computers that are running vista, win7/8....

so a high end computer is not a definite fix, its merely a way of fixing a problem with money

This doesnt resolve Guild Battle lags, please check and fix the issue ASAP

We experience terrible delays in actions and chat while doing guild battle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast