Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread

Thread: how to use ultimate game card in wartune

how to use ultimate game card in wartune

anyone can help me to guide in using the ultimate game card,,im planning to buy it for this game...ty
    Last edited by R26182863; 03-04-2013 at 05:59 AM.

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    The game cards must be activated at the cash register during your purchase, That is at the shop where you buy the UGC

When you recharge in game, a popup window should come up. By default it's set to credit card but there is a tab called "5 more choices" that you can click on. You will see Ultimate Game Card as one of the options after clicking the tab. Then you enter your code. You might have to do it twice on the first card because it may also ask you on whether you want to use your game points (left overs from game cards because payment is not rounded up).
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

Herald of Harkenings FreakyGirl83 is just another poster. For now....
    im trying to use ultimate game card as payment but shows it isnt valid even if ive done the payment and i have it in my orderbox on game card site. how come i cant get it to work?

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    I do not use the UGC but I do recall players saying that it had to be signed up to your name and address at the ultimatepay website..... if that helps...

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

And how are we supposed to use the cards if you happen to be on a Kabam server? They don't give any additional options, I haven't found anywhere that it's possible. It's kind of unfair that every other provider allows them, and Kabam doesn't.

unfortunately we can not help with that, as we are not KABAM.... and the best I can suggest is filing a ticket with kabam and asking them

I tried that, and got a message from an R2Games CS person telling me that they prefer those sort of 'suggestions' to be posted on the forums. I'm assuming a Kabam person never even saw my ticket before the R2 person closed it. And yes, I certainly did use the Kabam support system, NOT the R2. I'll just rename my character "pingpongball" now, that way at least it'll make sense.

Well, i need to bump this as i plan on become vip using ugc..so: BUMP !

Quote Originally Posted by gwebbirvine View Post
    I tried that, and got a message from an R2Games CS person telling me that they prefer those sort of 'suggestions' to be posted on the forums. I'm assuming a Kabam person never even saw my ticket before the R2 person closed it. And yes, I certainly did use the Kabam support system, NOT the R2. I'll just rename my character "pingpongball" now, that way at least it'll make sense.
    I checked that out for you... its because apparently kabam do not accept Ultimate game cards as a payment option... so your ticket was seen as a suggestion, not a issue...

R2 games do accept UGC as a payment option

Closed Thread