Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread

Thread: Can not load Wartune

Minstrel of Messages Slayer89 is just another poster. For now.... Slayer89's Avatar

Can not load Wartune

Got a little problem.

I usually use my laptop to get on wartune everywhere. But in my school, I can't simple get in. It loads up to 100% and stops right there.

I'm running on a linux, Ubuntu 12.04

I have tried multiple browsers like Chromium, Chrome, Firefox, etc. But none of them works.
    Both Chromium and Chrome runs on Pepper Flash which is version 11.6 so it shouldn't have any problems running wartune.

Already tried to clear cache and asked the network administrator about ports administrations. Just to clear things out. And since wartune runs on port 80
    I shouldn't have any problems with ports administrations.

Could someone suggest some advice to poor old slayer?
    Thank you.

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    run windows ?

when did the issue start happening and can you log into wartune from other locations, using your laptop......
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

Minstrel of Messages Slayer89 is just another poster. For now.... Slayer89's Avatar
    I run my linux cause I have to use my tools inside linux for my study.

I haven't been able to be online in my school. But strangely with the same settings and same OS, I can go online in other places, such as my home.

So I really want to play it with ubuntu so I don't have to swift from linux to windows all the time.

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    my first, second and third reactions are to ask how you connect to the net in your school and who has admin control over the firewall for the school net

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

We got our own admin. He controls the school network.

But the firewall shouldn't be a problem since some of my classmates plays wartune while they are on wartune.

We connect through a wifi with our own wifi password by using PEAP function in the network.

do any of the other people that play wartune, also run linux, cos you may have to ghost their network settings on your laptop and have a seperate network setting for the school

Those others only have windows on them. So no ghost can help.

Think I'll try a virtuel box. Since none of this is working.
    I'll post my results later.

Closed Thread