[Feedback] You can't please everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Feedback] You can't please everyone

Over the last 5 months, I have seen how one cannot ever please the massed.

Before this patch, everyone was complaining about the 40-80 BG. They asked for separations of 10 levels. Some asked for 40-50, 50-60, 60-70, 70-80. Don't believe me? Do a search.

Finally, it was given to them. You think they will be pleased? No. They complain again. This time, they asked BG to be split into 5 levels each ir by BR. Do you think that they will be pleases if their request is granted.

You simply can't please everyone.

Discuss.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

I think the main problem with splitting the battleground up in groups of 10 with the divisions at 50, 60, 70, etc. is that there is such a huge power boost when a player gets the new PVP sets at lvls 55, 65, etc. I'm a level 51 mage, spent a moderate amount of Balens, have Wings, but by no means a big casher at all, got most of my balens through doing the offers, and I can beat probably 95% of the other players from level 50 to 54, even some above 55, but I lose to 95% of players 55 and over. If there were going to be any kind of a breakdown at all by 10 levels it should be divided at the 5's. You're never going to be able to make it completely even, but I think that making it divided there, even if you do it every 10 levels, 35 to 44, 45 to 54, 55 to 64, etc. would make a difference. I realize that the rings/trinkets are available at even numbered levels but I think the pvp sets hold more importance to a lot of people. Anyway, those are my thoughts, as jumbled as they are.

Comment

Giving them the cross server BG with 2 level difference would be even better I mean... skill points are important as well.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

To me, players have always bished about honor loss. I don't understand why since the dynamic works, but to each his or her own.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          Giving them the cross server BG with 2 level difference would be even better I mean... skill points are important as well.
          Give them a BG with 2 level difference (50-51, 52-53, 53-54, etc) together with BR difference of 100.
          Guess what? They will complain that each fight will take about 2 minutes, waste of time, etc.

Answer: You can't please people.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Give them a BG with 2 level difference (50-51, 52-53, 53-54, etc) together with BR difference of 100.
            Guess what? They will complain that each fight will take about 2 minutes, waste of time, etc.

Oh right... that too is a problem...

Best Solution Ever:

Whole bunch of Lord Divine bots with neither gears nor astral running around in the field so I can farm them. D:
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I think BG should be like - 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; etc. It's fair that way.

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

IGN: Alma®
              Guild: One♥Piece
              Class: Mage
              Server: [S83] Fowlsfield Citadel

Comment

Sad but true

Comment

Originally posted by Dervishh View Post
                  I think BG should be like - 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; etc. It's fair that way.
                  It will be boring as hell. I like the change now. What I don't like is the honor loss. I think they should keep the level brackets the same but revamp the honor loss. Also fix this bug(or is this even a bug?) Elite crusader vs Elite crusader. You win you get 59 honor. You lose you lose 240 honor? I mean seriously? I thought you only lose honor when someone of a lower rank beats you? Anyways though revamp the honor loss bc not everyone can afford to vip lvl 9. Keep the brackets the same as it gives a nice challenge.

Comment

Condor dont worry bro cause the ones that complain and cry now are the ones that when they reach the highest lvl in their bg are the ones that bully all lower ...But thats the game some are stronger some are weaker u have to be patient and learn the game better....or just watch ur screen and cry

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmreaper2 View Post
                      Condor dont worry bro cause the ones that complain and cry now are the ones that when they reach the highest lvl in their bg are the ones that bully all lower ...But thats the game some are stronger some are weaker u have to be patient and learn the game better....or just watch ur screen and cry
                      Stop being judgmental and think that all top players in the bracket are the bullies before. I never bullied anyone and was lvl 69 in the 60-70 bracket. People chase after me bc of my rank. So really you need to stop judging books by there covers.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmreaper2 View Post
                        I have no idea what you are writing about.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                          It will be boring as hell. I like the change now. What I don't like is the honor loss. I think they should keep the level brackets the same but revamp the honor loss. Also fix this bug(or is this even a bug?) Elite crusader vs Elite crusader. You win you get 59 honor. You lose you lose 240 honor? I mean seriously? I thought you only lose honor when someone of a lower rank beats you? Anyways though revamp the honor loss bc not everyone can afford to vip lvl 9. Keep the brackets the same as it gives a nice challenge.
                          not a bug. If they have more honor than you and you win, you get more honor. Its not about Honor Level, but about the amount of honor you each have. I am Elite Crus, guildie who is also Elite Crus attacked me since they were low in health. I got 200 honor or so. I died to them same way, but only lost 10 honor. Guildie had about 10k honor more than me.
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                            Boring? I'm sorry, you prefer to have higher level players to bully you? Well i don't judge your BDSM.

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

IGN: Alma®
                            Guild: One♥Piece
                            Class: Mage
                            Server: [S83] Fowlsfield Citadel

Comment

Discuss.
                              You never could and you never will. The bets you can do is to hope to please most of the people, most of the time.
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                              X