No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 03/14 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't play on s76 nor 120 but dang thats a big jump lol s76 got the xmas event etc
    Milcs s101

Co-Boss CC #1

Get@me

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      See the above.
      Actually when s101 and s104 merged, I being on s101 they messed up and we had many guildies have to change their name in our guild(from s101) The guilds on our side had to change to. I never get replied back in tickets so I didn't even bother but i found funny as they said the older server gets to keep their names stuff. If want to say we weren't high enough lvl false, everyone was lvl 40+
      Milcs s101

Co-Boss CC #1

Get@me

Comment

All those merge just really unbalance and unfair.
        Last edited by Edgey300; 03-12-2013, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23808715 View Post
          thx to all G.M for merging s14 to us!!!! u have make a wrong choice for doing that... i might ballens user n strongest br in s20 n s23, many of us in s20 n s23 will stop cause u bring something 65k br to my area take over our all top 10 so when s14 join those top 10 player get those goodies to get more stronger!! what abt those top 10 player in s23 n s20 from top 1 to 10 became to 11 to top 20?? and u expect us to s20 n s23 still support u ?? maybe will ... but tell u guys many will leave even i am top highest br without buff... u r not balance the game... anyway still have to say thx for what i see this call "fairness" from u guys.. i think next time u wan do merging plz consider afew think u should only merge those br same lvl not too far different BR... s14 all player r stronger than our top 10 list in s20 n s23
          I understand your point and I am in agree , but can you imagine us (83,87,90) with 64 , and now that server 70 with 120 ?? (83,87,90 was ok not that much time frame in between but 64???) And there compensation really don't help on anything. The worst is the guild battle in all of that. I don't mind to loose against people that have the same time frame as me to improve them charact, but did a better job for different reasons : Like they build better them charact , or are heavy casher or more actives players in them guild than mine.... but loosing against people that just have more time frame than us to build and improve , this is just really unfair and make the game very very bad.

I have that little one one our server now , that is a server 64 players , who said the reason our guild is so strong its because we crash hackers ???? hahhahah go ahead and do that , I don't like hackers either , crash all of them please. But the think is the only reason why they are so strong its because they are a older server and had more time thats it. That doesnt make them that impressive.

It simple why that R2 company does that, they just want more money and create maybe a pressure on people to spend more money on them game. They keep creating new server , why they create new one , if them old one arent enough crowded already ?? Simple they expect people to start over on a new one , but do not forget people that later they will merge you with stronger server than yours or ...if you are lucky with a weaker server. Hope you are lucky!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R23808715 View Post
            thx to all G.M for merging s14 to us!!!! u have make a wrong choice for doing that... i might belens user n strongest br in s20 n s23, many of us in s20 n s23 will stop cause u bring something 65k br to my area take over our all top 10 so when s14 join those top 10 player get those goodies to get more stronger!! what abt those top 10 player in s23 n s20 from top 1 to 10 became to 11 to top 20?? and u expect us to s20 n s23 still support u ?? maybe will ... but tell u guys many will leave even i am top highest br without buff... u r not balance the game... anyway still have to say thx for what i see this call "fairness" from u guys.. i think next time u wan do merging plz consider afew think u should only merge those br same lvl not too far different BR... s14 all player r stronger than our top 10 list in s20 n s23
            In s14 ur 57k++ BR infact is still in the top 5, there r only 3 r above 60k+ BR, the closer and the 4th highest BR was at 59k+, then the 5th and below r less then 57k, if u check the cross servers ranking u can see tat s14 only take the top 4 slots and s20 the next 4, so is not as bad as u think it is. Cheer up dudes.
            Serenity
            SteelLord
            Singapore

Comment

And what will the new names of the servers be?

Comment

i just checked the cross servers ranking again, there r a total of 10 of us in the top 100, 6 from s14 and 4 from s20, it might be more from s20 because some of the names r duplicated 3 to 4 times.
                Serenity
                SteelLord
                Singapore

Comment

Why the hell you leave s110 alone?!

We have 1 guild rulling the the world and its boring as hell even in final GB every week they cant even do 1K points so we are just bored.. Guys do something and merge us omg.. (but not with s90 and less that will be suicide)

Comment

Galbury Hold (S94), Boussiney Citadel (S97), Goulpass Keep (S100), and Desert of Palms (S103) will be merged together.

realy epic )) intresting what was on first GB )))))

Comment

Can a moderator please explain the unfairness of these server mergers? S79 saw everyone around it get merged while they were forgotten and now merge them with 20+ server difference. And that isn't even the biggest discrepancy. Did anyone even talk about this before it was decided?

Comment

Well said!

Originally posted by NARTH View Post
                        In s14 ur 57k++ BR infact is still in the top 5, there r only 3 r above 60k+ BR, the closer and the 4th highest BR was at 59k+, then the 5th and below r less then 57k, if u check the cross servers ranking u can see tat s14 only take the top 4 slots and s20 the next 4, so is not as bad as u think it is. Cheer up dudes.
                        Well said, Steel. And thank you for backing up your opinion with, something rarely used in these forums, Facts and sound reasoning. This merger will work fine for all. Why, i could imagine new people to get annoyed with, and for me to annoy.

Cheers,

Neal of Serenity
                        Serenity
                        Jeffobob74, formerly Neal

Comment

Funny how Serenity has no issues with this. None whatsoever. It makes me giggle a little bit.

Serenity's BR: 4.2 mil
                          Darkness's BR: 3.42 mil

Even the number 2 guild on s14 **Elite** has higher BR than Darkness, the number 1 guild on s20/23.

The top 6 players on s14 are in Serentity. Of those 6 people the lowest BR is 52k and the highest BR is 66K, the top 3 players have 65K+ BR and their complete level 60 pve sets and are working on getting them to legendary. Of the top 6 people on S20/23 the lowest BR is 52K (and belongs to someone who quit the game a week ago) and the higest br is 57K. No 60 sets. At all. Nevermind legendary 60 sets.

And don't even get me started on the caliber of cashers found on s14 compared to those in s20/23. We had a ton of people quit because of the new patch. Even more are threatening to quit now, it's no fun when you have no hope of winning. And no one is optimistic enough to think that we stand any sort of a chance going into this new merge. It's all just laughable and whoever decided that these servers were compatible or a good match for a merge wasn't paying any attention at all to the individual servers.

Way to ruin the game. Thanks, 'preciate it muchly.

Comment

is it s130 or server 131 ur mergeing? plz? hello?
                            idk bout s131 but s130 DEF needs merge more then half quit

Comment

okies nvrmind found out for myself its s131 peeps they wont merge dif timezones together and rest are west coast servers sorry shoulda checked b4 i posted^^

Comment

lol... check our server recently merge wit ser 90 and 64... go look what kind of br those monsters have , no use to complain to them, they will not listen.... thats what im learning atleast for play this game, and try not to spend so much again... just chill out with ur guildies and have fun

Comment

Working...
                                X