No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 03/14 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why did the S97 had to merge with 3 others? S97 is already one of the strongest Servers and still we merged with 3 other servers.. it is already enough that the S97 has good players and it is hard to get in the top and so on..we needed to merge with 3other servers to make it harder? you could have at least leave S97 alone like the other servers.

Comment

• bad idea merging s97 with 3 servers very bad idea...there is alot of very active players on s97 and adding 3 other servers is now going to be a mess...World Boss lasted about 4min...s97's best bet would have been merging with 1 other server not 3

Comment

• Please solve HP on world Boss in server 97 please , i do only 5 attacks , 0.25% demage , low gold and Daru , first to merge i do always 1-2 % demage.

Tnx

Comment

• wow cool merxi love you wertune ???

Comment

• [QUOTE=R2CS_Stormaggedon;464655][*]Galbury Hold (S94), Boussiney Citadel (S97), Goulpass Keep (S100), and Desert of Palms (S103) will be merged together.

Character Names:[LIST=1][*]A character's name will only be changed if characters on different servers have the same name. In that case, the character on the newer server will have -S## added to the end of their name. For Example: RoryWilliams on Boneyard (S17) would be RoryWilliams-S17 after the merge, but only if there was a RoryWilliams on S12.[*]Upon logging into your character after the merge, if your name was changed to include -S17, a popup window will open up allowing you the chance to change your name. To continue the example, RoryWilliams-S17 would log in and get a window asking to change his name. He could change it to RoryPond and the -S17 would be removed from his name.

[QUOTE]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know s94 is the oldest out if that merge, so why the hell does a s94 player have to change the name if there is another player with the same name from the other servers?

Comment

• arena still not working!!! so your 400 insignia is not worth it... your making us lose out on so much more then 400

Comment

• same **** WB , 4 attacks :-(((( , we cant play anymore without gold , i think i leave !!!

Comment

• Well this merge sucked.

My guild had just "merged" with another Guild sto together we would have a secure 6th position in the top 8 and would be able to keep playing Guild battles. My Guild used to be able to play Guild battles when it was the top 16 Guilds and then lost the ability because we were 9th.

However after the server merge the merged Guild is now at position 14 and we're again excluded from the Guild battles.

This server merge has, atleast for the moment, take the fun out of the game for me.

Comment

• Seriously that WB was terrible... I didnt even make 1/3 of what I usually do... We need some serious compensation for that atrocity...
                    Sever 14,20,23 Is not happy with a WB that lasts only 6-7 mins... FIX IT

Comment

• they need to fix arena and battle grounds.. their 400 comp for insignia is **** for all we are losing out on because them making all these new servers and merging servers is more important then fixing the ones they have

Comment

• I agree with majority of other players who think this server merge is unfavorable. The game would much moe enjoyable to play if the bugs, glitches and lags were corrected first, instead of merging a bunch of servers together hoping the networking will turn out ok. Playability should be enhanced, not hindered.

Signed, Disappointed

Comment

• I agree completely. Much of the joy of playing has been taken out these last few days

Comment

• i can't play >.<
                            black screen is all i can see. >.<

Comment

• Originally posted by PREiiNGELS21 View Post
                              i can't play >.<
                              black screen is all i can see. >.<
                              Dont worry, it is normal, hopefully by next maintenance it will be ok.
                              Meanwhile try those steps in my siggy.
                              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• hmmm i can NO longer enter BG (after merge) so i lose pvp and my 95% devotion on daily basis .
                                TestKnight from s76

Comment

Working...
                                X