Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lag lag and lagg fix it !!!!!!

Comment

What server will be merged S130 Dragonmar or S131 Goldfell ??????

Comment

merge s40 please

Comment

legends of balenor is basicly gift to oldest server in merge.

Comment

why server139 always and always lag...?

Comment

Goldfell is server 131 NOT 130 ????????????

Comment

thx and goodbye

thx to all G.M for merging s14 to us!!!! u have make a wrong choice for doing that... i might belens user n strongest br in s20 n s23, many of us in s20 n s23 will stop cause u bring something 65k br to my area take over our all top 10 so when s14 join those top 10 player get those goodies to get more stronger!! what abt those top 10 player in s23 n s20 from top 1 to 10 became to 11 to top 20?? and u expect us to s20 n s23 still support u ?? maybe will ... but tell u guys many will leave even i am top highest br without buff... u r not balance the game... anyway still have to say thx for what i see this call "fairness" from u guys.. i think next time u wan do merging plz consider afew think u should only merge those br same lvl not too far different BR... s14 all player r stronger than our top 10 list in s20 n s23

Comment

might want to reconsider the merge of s76 and s120. all the other merges seem reasonable do to server lvl's and times they came out. but a 44 server difference well thats just plain stupid on your part. your basically saying here s76 here is somethin to chew on for a bit just to shut you up. and well s120 ha. your saying here go get fckd.

Comment

I Agree with comment no #22, why you all bring not fair to us, what happend to this game, are you don't see ? You have kill many PPL from S20 and 23 couse this stupid marger. I will resign too

Comment

Galbury Hold (S94), Boussiney Citadel (S97), Goulpass Keep (S100), and Desert of Palms (S103) will be merged together.
                      ***! 4 server merge and my toon being in S103. where's the balance in this merge? How do you expect S103 players to compete against the other older servers in the rankings for rewards. Let me guess buy more balens? loool what a joke..

At least give the newer server a chance too to get some rewards by not favoring the old servers all the time that are 1 month older than the others.
                      Life is about making your own decisions and living with the consequences.

Extreme - S103 - Sniper :o

Comment

All I can say is why are you creating new servers if you have to start merging them shortly after. Quit making new servers and let people join the current servers. Fix the current lag issues, add things that have been "coming soon" since the start of the game, and if you still don't have anything better to do than start new servers, try fixing the missing balens issues, and other in game issues.

You've already made this game very uneven when it comes to cashers / non-cashers. I am seeing people quit almost daily, which is why you have to merge servers. Why are they quitting? It's really quite simple they are sick of the lag, sick of the new things being buy only items. Only the rich get better.
                        Yes i know you need money to run the servers. Which I am sure you get plenty from the VIP's which they already get an advantage which is fine by me, but to make all the new clothes cash only, and the better gem transposers cash only etc. That is getting a little greedy.

I have a feeling there are going to be a lot more people quitting and soon you won't be making any money and wartune will slowly, painfully disappear.
                        Wartune Character Name: Kiera Server: S58
                        Stormthrone: Character Name: MoonGoddess Server: 1
                        Winterfrost Legacy: Character Name: Freyja Server: 1

Comment

Originally posted by Kyrralynne View Post
                          All I can say is why are you creating new servers if you have to start merging them shortly after. Quit making new servers and let people join the current servers. Fix the current lag issues, add things that have been "coming soon" since the start of the game, and if you still don't have anything better to do than start new servers, try fixing the missing balens issues, and other in game issues.

You've already made this game very uneven when it comes to cashers / non-cashers. I am seeing people quit almost daily, which is why you have to merge servers. Why are they quitting? It's really quite simple they are sick of the lag, sick of the new things being buy only items. Only the rich get better.
                          Yes i know you need money to run the servers. Which I am sure you get plenty from the VIP's which they already get an advantage which is fine by me, but to make all the new clothes cash only, and the better gem transposers cash only etc. That is getting a little greedy.

I have a feeling there are going to be a lot more people quitting and soon you won't be making any money and wartune will slowly, painfully disappear.
                          Here in Portugal we have a saying.., grain by grain, the chicken fills her belly .. .

So if she eat everything at once, will die from lack of air ...

Xcat

S103
                          Top 1 mage, oh wait with the merge no more lol

Comment

I understand the server merges but this its the third week we miss guild battle, and now we loose arena rewards??

some of my guild mates are quitting the game because even the people that afford balens thinks the prices are way to expensive and this game became only a game where if you have money you rule the server?

I know most games are the same but we start here because it was a better game and an even one were everyone looks happy, the new additions keep messing up people how can you put big cashers in cross servers against the people that cant even afford VIP?

I spend money on the game i don't lie about that but instead of you guys being greedy think about the thousands of players that supports your business, Thanks and hope everyone find a way to enjoy this game again
                            ANGELUS SERVER 121 GM OF ILLUMINATI

Comment

is in the time S100 get a merg more close to dead can not it be.

Merg it now i know so i maby can complete Moondevil have try now for long time to get a team.
                              All 60+ is must offline :/ should love to see MPs some Cross-side and man can only see maps man can play at one own lvl. Should be easy to find a players for MPs everytime man want to play it.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by R23808715 View Post
                                thx to all G.M for merging s14 to us!!!! u have make a wrong choice for doing that... i might belens user n strongest br in s20 n s23, many of us in s20 n s23 will stop cause u bring something 65k br to my area take over our all top 10 so when s14 join those top 10 player get those goodies to get more stronger!! what abt those top 10 player in s23 n s20 from top 1 to 10 became to 11 to top 20?? and u expect us to s20 n s23 still support u ?? maybe will ... but tell u guys many will leave even i am top highest br without buff... u r not balance the game... anyway still have to say thx for what i see this call "fairness" from u guys.. i think next time u wan do merging plz consider afew think u should only merge those br same lvl not too far different BR... s14 all player r stronger than our top 10 list in s20 n s23
                                move on... nuff said
                                permanent ban those hackers!
                                to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                                how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Working...
                                X