No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 03/14 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Word has it that players on S131 are Astral cheaters is this true?

Comment

Seems pretty hot out there in s20 on the eve of the merge.
      I has just deleted 50 inactive friends from my list and ready to add new active friends from s20.
      Many tolds me about the posts poted by 2 diffrence camps from s20, some of them already started to worried about the merge.
      Are s14 ready to open a new chapter or we are expecting a storm?
      Serenity
      SteelLord
      Singapore

Comment

Server S7 is not being merged with another server, yet all guild wars are cancelled until next week.. and were only getting Insignia x 400 Soul Crystal x 30 for it.
        What a joke, seeing as even a long timed win will clear 500.

Comment

let us call this for what it is. a business desicion by people who want to make money. The more people on any given server means greater competiion for top spots in all areas, which means more people spending cash for balens and other things. What about the non-cash players, like myself?, it is very hard, if not impossible to compete with these cashers, as we call them. So because i dnt spend cash in this game i will not be able to compete against other people or my level, or even lower level if they have spent money? what a bait and switch, come play for free!, oh by the way you have to spend money to compete!, instead of investing in your game, by fixing the issues you have, you are are making more issues.

Comment

by the way, in not going anywhere, i have fun playing this game. no matter how hard you make it for noncashers, im still not leaving, or quitting(S128)

Comment

Merger is good . premature .. but good - bonus packs for upper lvl however should include all of the top 100 not only the top 10 cashers . at least there are some non casher that could benifit - tht is a ranked catagory

but hell i dont care either way .. bring me some new blood ....

Perry - OverLords s 128
              Zombies Ate My Pizza

Server:s1~Wastelands-Since Day 1
              Name:Insomniac
              Militia:
              ChaosinDisguiseRank#1-Founder
              LvL:117
              BR:1735K
              Class:Grenaider
              Wings:Chaos A+14
              Main Gun:Assassin-II R11PVP Death Ray-II R10PVE
              Sub Gun:Gold Flash R11PVP/E

Comment

well, once again top 10 spenders get more prizes to separate them from the rest of us. wtg r2games, just like the 10 whole chests givin to guild to give out... guess who got them too... more spenders... ffs, give non-spenders a break would ya!!! or who will the spenders fight against if everyone leaves? common, be fair to all, not just the peeps who like to throw their cash away.

This merge is a good thing, knock a few idiots off their perch lol I look forward to seeing that!

Originally posted by BigBadWolf! View Post
                Legends of Balenor

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!

Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300
                Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100

this is a joke, out of all the people on the server, only 10 peeps will win this, & guess who they are? the peeps who need it least cus there already the strongest!! should at least give rewards to top 50 or top 100, idk how many peeps are on the server, but say theres 2000 peeps, then u just really p i s s e d off 1990 of them inc myself!!

Comment

Server 130 is Dragonmar.. Goldfeld is server 131.. Which one do you mean?

Comment

this all thing is worthless u spoling th game in tht way nothing doing good fr long game

Comment

3moze 4 godziny a tu juz kilka wiecej minelo nawet szkoda gadac

Comment

well i hope the merge will stop the lag prob. but def stop making so many new area's do the your tec's should know this is part of the bug prob you are having. I fully under stand why you do it as for the cash and play people who like to jump to new places to be the top players till other reg player catch up and pass them. also your arena should be lvl matched so the new players don't burn out and quit do that they can't win when there way out matched. remember they buy ballens as well but won't if there no pos way to catch up to reg players and will play a diffrent game. Also the VIP should have a optin to buy with ballens as well as you see i bought a lot but will not get a VIP do that it only a CC option where ballens have a vast amount of options and you pick up %20 or more by doing this do that people don't want a auto mat billing evey mounth on the CC. have a nice day and hope you read and under stand my conserns

Dr Armstrong

Comment

this whole merging thing is gunna screw up the cross server arena battles, i can see it comming

Comment

From s119, can't wait for the merge , more people to see who i can play with, and only bad side is, probably for world prosperity . How about next maintenance, take out exp? so i can stay low level forever or until i reach level 46?
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

should deffinatly be top 50 considering this is after a merger so each server has had top players for a while now. when the merger takes place i have no dout a few of these top players will be replaced by people who have had more time to level and it will be unfair to those who exelled on a particular server. say there are 10 cashers on each server... then there will be 20 or 30 cashers who are top of the merged server. That leaves absolutly no chance for the non-cashers who have put the most effort in to get close to the top without spending. hense why i think personally that it is unfair.

Comment

still nothing??

Comment

Working...
                                X