Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread

Thread: next web is spam or it is true that i can get balens free

next web is spam or it is true that i can get balens free

http://www.************/news/wartune-...-function.html
    If it is true tell to wartune that put on server 2 how to get balens free I am playing wartune from kabam i would like play at wartune official website but it ask me a password i am logged with facebook is it a way to log in wartune official site with my progress or put this function get free balens at kabam please offcourse just i read at a announcement of facebook is it true about free balens i played other game that if you see a video you get something like balen free

Ya you get like 1-4 Balens per video. And yes you get spammed by junk spam mail. They use your info with there 3rd party partners. So who knows who is really getting your info.

Priest of Pontifications ZooParty is just another poster. For now.... ZooParty's Avatar
    I jsut put random :P

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    the link posted, is to a version of wartune that is not part of the r2 supported network
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

The heavy cashers should buy the rights from 7road too lol, seems this game's everyone's favorite cash cow.
    Beyron | Empire
    69 Mage
    Kongregate S-5

Closed Thread