Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon temple 65 tips

Ok, so here it goes:

1) The optimal group build is 2 mages 2 archers if you're in the low BR range (45-50k), if higher, you can get 1 Knight, 2 archers and a mage, or vice versa depending on PVE sets and talents (especially important for mage and will be explained down the road)

2) Don't even think of doing it before you have 45K BR, and even if you do, and you're one of the first to reach 65 on your server, start working on your talents and wait for others to reach it instead of going head-on against DT, because you will lose unprepared.

3) Mages HAVE to get level 2 Survival if their MATK is less than 14K, and level 1 Survival if less than 16K.

4) You can't solo archer this, unless you spend 2-3 rage runes per run or have a PVE set, so do your math and decide what's more important for you.

5) You can solo mage this with around 52K BR (16K Matk) and survival level 2.

6) Knights are needed for nightmare mode mainly for the first boss (Summon is right after it), you'll need around 14K Pdef and 65k HP to tank it properly, or extremely good mages.

nice.. ty...
    permanent ban those hackers!
    to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
    how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

What's the formation when you use 2 mages and 2 archers? Best archer alone in front row?

Comment

Usually start with 2 archers infront, if one is significantly weaker, place him in back row once you've died for the first time.

Mages can tank too by the way provided they have around 52-53k BR.

Comment

2 mage 2 archer can do it around 40k-45k BR in PvP gear that's what we did it at initially on one of my english servers when we first hit 65 it just needed rage runes.

The group I do it with atm is 47k-50k 1 knight, 1 archer, 2 mage all pvp gear. The archer has to use rage runes of course, but the mages don't as long as they don't overlay each other and use good communication for spells. Suntoria can heal up the Archer and Mages between aoe till the end when he uses them back to back. So only thing needed is Purification, Suntoria, and Restoration till the last bar after the stun. After the stun the mages can use Blessed if they feel it is necessary based on their judgement of people's current HP after an aoe since he will sometimes do them back to back at that part of the fight.

Comment

How much effective does Survival Lvl. 2 and Survival Lvl. 1? Can you estimated the differences?
            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
              2 mage 2 archer can do it around 40k-45k BR in PvP gear that's what we did it at initially on one of my english servers when we first hit 65 it just needed rage runes.

The group I do it with atm is 47k-50k 1 knight, 1 archer, 2 mage all pvp gear. The archer has to use rage runes of course, but the mages don't as long as they don't overlay each other and use good communication for spells. Suntoria can heal up the Archer and Mages between aoe till the end when he uses them back to back. So only thing needed is Purification, Suntoria, and Restoration till the last bar after the stun. After the stun the mages can use Blessed if they feel it is necessary based on their judgement of people's current HP after an aoe since he will sometimes do them back to back at that part of the fight.

For 2 archers, 2 mages in 40-45k br group - how many rage runes were needed? I heard that for 1 archer, 2 mages, 1 knight setup archer has to use 3 per run, should be less for 2 archer setup?

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
                For 2 archers, 2 mages in 40-45k br group - how many rage runes were needed? I heard that for 1 archer, 2 mages, 1 knight setup archer has to use 3 per run, should be less for 2 archer setup?
                The mage and I back when we were in the early 40k BR we had to use 2-3 per run of the lvl 4 runes, don't think the archers used any since they just rotated DF and Scatters. Healing it was a lot harder back then making us have to rune a lot more. The archer in our group for 2 mage 1 knight 1 archer just asked her how many runes she use per run she thinks only had to use two runes last time of level 3 runes.
                It mainly depends on what extra things you use like if you want to add Delphic into your rotation for it while the other archer is doing his turn you might need to rage rune with the 2 archer setup.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                  How much effective does Survival Lvl. 2 and Survival Lvl. 1? Can you estimated the differences?
                  My heals were around 8k without any talent, then 11k-12k with level 1, and 14-15k with level 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                    The mage and I back when we were in the early 40k BR we had to use 2-3 per run of the lvl 4 runes, don't think the archers used any since they just rotated DF and Scatters. Healing it was a lot harder back then making us have to rune a lot more. The archer in our group for 2 mage 1 knight 1 archer just asked her how many runes she use per run she thinks only had to use two runes last time of level 3 runes.
                    It mainly depends on what extra things you use like if you want to add Delphic into your rotation for it while the other archer is doing his turn you might need to rage rune with the 2 archer setup.

Okay. So for 45-50k Br range with 2 mages and 2 achers, mages need to use 2-3 rage runes per run. With 2 mages, archer, knight - archer has to use 2-3 per run (I have heard on other topic).

What is the miniumum Br/ party setup to do it with 1 rage rune per run or less? Because you can't buy rage runes, and getting 6-9 rage runes from card draw/altar spin each day is unrealistic.

TL : Dr
                    If you are a mage or an archer is it Obligatory to get lvl50 pve set at some point or not?
                    Last edited by Emilyfairyss; 03-18-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Okay. So for 45-50k Br range with 2 mages and 2 achers, mages need to use 2-3 rage runes per run. With 2 mages, archer, knight - archer has to use 2-3 per run (I have heard on other topic).

What is the miniumum Br/ party setup to do it with 1 rage rune per run or less? Because you can't buy rage runes, and getting 6-9 rage runes from card draw/altar spin each day is unrealistic.

TL : Dr
                      If you are a mage or an archer is it Obligatory to get lvl50 pve set at some point or not?
                      40-45k rage mages had to use rage runes. 45-50k range for us atm the mages don't have to use rage runes even in pvp gear if there are two mages and they don't waste rage on using something at the same time as the other mage essentially wasting a heal, cleanse, or suntoria rage. It depends on communication between your party and teamwork.

It's not obligatory to get 50 pve set. I don't have it and am about to finish 60 pve set just 150 crystaloids to go. I still have 96 rage runes atm in my inventory.

Comment

Okay, any strategy involved or details on the bosses?

Comment

To bump this post and add my info:

We have been doing DT and our team is 49k br and 59k br mage, two 42k Br archers.

With this setup mages have to use runes to heal only themselves, archers do ok in the back row. One of archers has to use rage runes occasionally = 1-2 per run.

The biggest deal is to scatter the last boss at the moment when he has just gained 2 stacks. Scattering him at one stack is a waste and letting him attack with 2+ stacks is risky. Archers have to cast scatter and df in turns, because 15 sec cd is too long for one archer to cover.

On 2nd boss - archers have to cast IS and df just when boss enrages (it is at end of 2nd bar)

1st boss - scatter is needed twice per battle to debuff.

Comment

Ive run on a 3 archer 1 mage group the extra dps helps to push the battle quickly and we can keep the bosses hosed down with deep freeze scatter shot and incandery shot (i can never spell that one lol) basically when u have an archer who has decent clothing and either pve or just decent enough crit to keep the rage up u can almost keep him IS the whole time (30% dmg reduction for the cost of 65 rage, i can pop one off and have the rage back in b4 the cooldown is up)

Ps: mage is 53k br and archers range from 46-50k im an add in in the group as its hosted by someone else but i plan on doing a few of my own runs as the people i have in my crew are getting stronger and i think we can pull the same with them
                            Last edited by forchizle; 03-27-2013, 07:31 PM.

Comment

To bump this post and add my info:

We have been doing DT and our team is 49k br and 59k br mage, two 42k Br archers.

With this setup mages have to use runes to heal only themselves, archers do ok in the back row. One of archers has to use rage runes occasionally = 1-2 per run.

The biggest deal is to scatter the last boss at the moment when he has just gained 2 stacks. Scattering him at one stack is a waste and letting him attack with 2+ stacks is risky. Archers have to cast scatter and df in turns, because 15 sec cd is too long for one archer to cover.

On 2nd boss - archers have to cast IS and df just when boss enrages (it is at end of 2nd bar)

1st boss - scatter is needed twice per battle to debuff.
                              I cant help but think that this is the description of the MD bosses...

Comment

Working...
                              X