Synthesizing Clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthesizing Clothing

Ok so I just recently wasted 20 dollars on clothing synthesizing material to find out that when you synthesize clothing it changes the clothing completely. One set of wings will go and be changed to another. I was unaware that this would happen. I am not making a suggestion or maybe I am and the suggestion would be to not change the item because its not clear that it will happen. Or I'm just leaving feedback that this new clothing synthesizing is *BULLSHITTTT*. I had a pair of the Blessed Wings but now I have stupid butterfly wings. This is ** I bought the Blessed Wings cause I wanted those if I wanted the stupid butterfly wings I would have bought those instead. Good job on the misinformation WARTUNE!

Originally posted by 1aaron456 View Post
    Ok so I just recently wasted 20 dollars on clothing synthesizing material to find out that when you synthesize clothing it changes the clothing completely. One set of wings will go and be changed to another. I was unaware that this would happen. I am not making a suggestion or maybe I am and the suggestion would be to not change the item because its not clear that it will happen. Or I'm just leaving feedback that this new clothing synthesizing is *BULLSHITTTT*. I had a pair of the Blessed Wings but now I have stupid butterfly wings. This is ** I bought the Blessed Wings cause I wanted those if I wanted the stupid butterfly wings I would have bought those instead. Good job on the misinformation WARTUNE!
    Did you know about conversion?

Comment

Yeah but that means that I need to buy another pair of what I already bought to convert back into what I wanted. Synthesizing shouldn't change the look of your items.

Comment

Yeah but that means that I need to buy another pair of what I already bought to convert back into what I wanted. Synthesizing shouldn't change the look of your items.
        Hmm... if you would have asked us...

Comment

Well lets just put it this way. When you synthesize a ring or a weapon or armor or anything along those lines does the item change into a completely different item? No it doesn't so why is clothing different? Doesn't make sense. Wartune just made it so no matter what kind of clothing you want if you synthesize you better buy something you don't want so you have a chance of getting what you want.

Comment

i have got relly cool special cloths some not go buy and very rare people looks like me is awsome. But true if mn relly get a uggly skin is not fun :/

But i think them should make a checkbox there man maby pay 40.000 Gold and man keep look man have even if you lvl gear to another lvl.
            If man not pay 40k gold click in the checkbox he draw a random look.

Should be a chooes direcly even if man lvl cloth to another lvl.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

it a risk u take im glad i did i got a sweet get up from it and u cant buy the gear/clothes and weapon i have

Comment

Originally posted by R25631201 View Post
                it a risk u take im glad i did i got a sweet get up from it and u cant buy the gear/clothes and weapon i have
                A risk you take? How is it a risk you take if you don't know your taking a risk? It's the point that they don't let you know until after you synthesize.

Comment

A risk you take? How is it a risk you take if you don't know your taking a risk? It's the point that they don't let you know until after you synthesize.
                  instead of synthesizing

why not read the help box which is on ur clothing synthesis tab?

if u read the Help tab then u would have known the clothing can change
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                  X