Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Lvl. 20 Epic Equipment Coupon x1

Lvl. 20 Epic Equipment Coupon x1

Name:  lvl20Epic.jpg
Views: 3799
Size:  65.9 KB
    Hi
    I bought Balem and received a Lvl. 20 Epic Equipment Coupon x1 but it seem to be bugged and i can't exchange it.
    any help would be appreciated.

Regards;

that look like priestine ore^^

actually if you buy Balem 6K you get this Item, but can't seem to be able to exchange it for the lvl 20 Epic Gear

Knight of Knowledge GingerTheHutt is making posts people like. GingerTheHutt is making posts people like. GingerTheHutt's Avatar
    Do you have to synthesise it in the blacksmith?

| GingerDaHutt | R2 S5 Roaring Wetlands | VaeVictis | Mage | Level 74 | BR: 180k+ | Sky Dragon Rider |
    | [Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling) | My in-game picture albums |

Quote Originally Posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

No Nothing at the Blacksmith or special events

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    6k balens ??? ok you need to post some more info about how you got the item, IE did you get it as a bonus item or did you have to click the hot events box ?
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

Name:  lvl20Epic1.jpg
Views: 3854
Size:  180.3 KB
    under the recharge gift back if you purchase for 6k balem or more you get it see screenshot

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    mumbles under my breath
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-17-2013 at 10:11 PM.

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

S175 Drake Glade

I mean the screenshot in post 7,... none of the staff are familiar with that layout

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast