Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Lvl. 20 Epic Equipment Coupon x1

Knight of Knowledge Serrin is just another poster. For now.... Serrin's Avatar
    What URL do you log in with?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psc838fdda.jpg

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Name:  lvl20Epic2.jpg
Views: 1788
Size:  331.3 KB
    in the menu top right see screenshot there is a recharge gift
    the url i use is http://wartune.r2games.com/news/view/?id=259
    Attached Images  

Knight of Knowledge Serrin is just another poster. For now.... Serrin's Avatar
    Must admit I went and peaked. The recharge pack promo is different to what I had coming in but then it's a new server. Have you tried right clicking the item and seeing if a menu comes up on it? Sometimes you can "use" from inventory that way.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psc838fdda.jpg

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    sorry, GIJOE, it was a breakdown in communications and you are correct, its a R2 server and a R2 issue... and yes its been looked into immediately and questions are being asked
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

Thanks Kitwritten
    yes i tried to right click and checked the black smith the shop nothing.
    The problem is i am almost level 30 by the time this is sorted but i guess glitches happen hopefully the set will be good to use at level 30.

Name:  lvl30Epic1.jpg
Views: 1798
Size:  291.3 KBName:  lvl30Epic.jpg
Views: 1750
Size:  61.6 KB
    Hi KitWritten i just purchased the Lvl 30 Epic Coupon from the Shop for 2995 Balen and the same issue can you please check it out, nothing for me to converted.

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    it would be because you should not be seeing those screens and those items......
    so i would hold fire on spending balens on your server....and file a ticket about the balens you have spent. use the links in my sig

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

I did open 2 tickets one for the lvl20 and one for the lvl 30
    146985 & 146807 but no answer from anybody?
    Name:  lvl30Epic2.jpg
Views: 1748
Size:  159.0 KBt

nods,... give them some time to answer, its been a bad ticket weekend but they are expecting some tickets like yours so hopefully they will get to them asap

ok thanks Appreciate the Help KitWritten

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast