Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be a LvL 65 pvp set in this english version of wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be a LvL 65 pvp set in this english version of wartune?

I have been to the chinese version of wartune. But i couldn't find any lvl65 pvp set there. Will this english version costomize us with lvl65 set here? Hope that there will be in this version of Wartune.

There's a 100% chance that it will not be in R2 Wartune.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I did not see any indication about having this - I think a lot of the strong people are working to make / gather / create the level 50 PVE set legendary which is then stronger than the 55 arena set.

But for me that one is too hard to get for now.
      Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
        I did not see any indication about having this - I think a lot of the strong people are working to make / gather / create the level 50 PVE set legendary which is then stronger than the 55 arena set.

But for me that one is too hard to get for now.
        Best of luck!
        50 PvE legendary is not stronger than the 55 PvP in all aspects( level 55 set gives better damage againsst players and better HP too) but yes for rage building and defense it is better....... in short it is better for PvE

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          50 PvE legendary is not stronger than the 55 PvP in all aspects( level 55 set gives better damage againsst players and better HP too) but yes for rage building and defense it is better....... in short it is better for PvE
          kattuktk are you sure? because with massive rage you can cast powerful skills/spells which in fact means that you would do more damage - that was my understanding why this set legendary is better.
          Thanks.

Comment

You must be kidding.. 50pve leg is way better than 55 pvp for sure. Why? It goes up to 27 enchant and 4 sockets hence better stats. And you're able to use higher rage skill.

Comment

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
              kattuktk are you sure? because with massive rage you can cast powerful skills/spells which in fact means that you would do more damage - that was my understanding why this set legendary is better.
              Thanks.
              With clothes giving so much initial rage it doesnt matter much and besides for knights the problem is not that they dont have enough rage for skills.... the problem is that they always have a ******* timer on.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                You must be kidding.. 50pve leg is way better than 55 pvp for sure. Why? It goes up to 27 enchant and 4 sockets hence better stats. And you're able to use higher rage skill.
                Well you seem to underestimate the -2000 PDEF ignore quite a bit.... the stats on 55 set is already better than the stats on 50 PvE( legendary stats could be better but not bu much) i can pretty much guarantee that i would beat anyone with a 50 legendary set(I have 55 set).... I have fought hordes of players with 50 legendary set and they cant win just coz they can never do enough damage to me.... an archer with even 16k PATK hits me for 2k with the PvE set but the same archer will hit me for 4.5k with PvP set... level 60 PvE set is better yes but NOT level 50 PvE... plus the PDEF ignore shows itself even more with more powerful skills.... a delphic can do almost 50% more with the PvP set

Comment

if there is no 65 pvp set in the chinese server then there will nvr be a 65 pvp set unless its in a later time patch but they r on 1.6 nearing 1.7 now and notten

Comment

I hope they release the 65 and 75 PvP sets i love the PDEF ignore and the extra HP!!

Comment

Well you seem to underestimate the -2000 PDEF ignore quite a bit.... the stats on 55 set is already better than the stats on 50 PvE( legendary stats could be better but not bu much) i can pretty much guarantee that i would beat anyone with a 50 legendary set(I have 55 set).... I have fought hordes of players with 50 legendary set and they cant win just coz they can never do enough damage to me.... an archer with even 16k PATK hits me for 2k with the PvE set but the same archer will hit me for 4.5k with PvP set... level 60 PvE set is better yes but NOT level 50 PvE... plus the PDEF ignore shows itself even more with more powerful skills.... a delphic can do almost 50% more with the PvP set

You are so wrong and theres plenty of post about this... a delphic can do 50% more with pvp set, omg..
                      You guys really need to stop misleading the players telling 55 is better cause is the one you use, ive used both and i can tell you, pve legend is by far the best
                      And no, ther wont be 65 or 75 pvp sets, its only legendary from now

HAVOC S1 - LVL 74
                      Last edited by shirokane; 03-19-2013, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
                        You are so wrong and theres plenty of post about this... a delphic can do 50% more with pvp set, omg..
                        You guys really need to stop misleading the players telling 55 is better cause is the one you use, ive used both and i can tell you, pve legend is by far the best

HAVOC S1 - LVL 74
                        Im not wrong and it is "basic" maths in case you dont know... 2000 PDEF ignore means u get 1000 more damage per hit(autoattack), now a knight's delphic is 405% + 768 right?? that makes it 405% + 768 of 1000 more = 4050+768 = 4818 more damage with the EDD....
                        Now we get a 25% damage boost dont we?? that makes it 6022 more damage..
                        But WAIT IT aint over yet, we get a 30% WD boost too... that makes it 7828 more
                        So while 7828 might not be 50% of the damage done it sure is A HUGEEE boost in damage.... so once again i proved myself... 50 leg does make you weaker in terms of attack and HP(better for defense though)
                        you dont even need to get to EDD, take ulti slasher for example... its 150%+300 = 1800 more damage
                        1800+25% + 30% = almost 3k more damage..
                        Plus besides all of that you are a heavy casher so your testing wont matter much as you can pretty much dominate anyone with any set... you will always have success with any set you want so keep your harsh comments to yourself
                        Plus i have "also" used both and fought players using both and i guess its pretty safe to say that the 50 legendary doesnt do enough damage to players... 3k more with ulti slasher isnt something to be sneezed at....plus a player having a legendary set wont have as good as HP as others having PvP set.... plus keep in mind that im talking about level 50 vs 55... level 60 is superior but if there is ever gonna be a level 65 PvP then it "will" be better than the level 60 PvE leg(unless you can manage to slot in level 7 gems).. 3k PDEF ignore is gonna be simply too much.
                        Now give me mathematical facts before rubbishing my comments and blaming me of misguiding players...
                        Last edited by kattuktk; 03-19-2013, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Im not wrong and it is "basic" maths in case you dont know... 2000 PDEF ignore means u get 1000 more damage per hit(autoattack), now a knight's delphic is 405% + 768 right?? that makes it 405% + 768 of 1000 more = 4050+768 = 4818 more damage with the EDD....
                          Now we get a 25% damage boost dont we?? that makes it 6022 more damage..
                          But WAIT IT aint over yet, we get a 30% WD boost too... that makes it 7828 more
                          So while 7828 might not be 50% of the damage done it sure is A HUGEEE boost in damage.... so once again i proved myself... 50 leg does make you weaker in terms of attack and HP(better for defense though)
                          you dont even need to get to EDD, take ulti slasher for example... its 150%+300 = 1800 more damage
                          1800+25% + 30% = almost 3k more damage..
                          Plus besides all of that you are a heavy casher so your testing wont matter much as you can pretty much dominate anyone with any set... you will always have success with any set you want so keep your harsh comments to yourself
                          Plus i have "also" used both and fought players using both and i guess its pretty safe to say that the 50 legendary doesnt do enough damage to players... 3k more with ulti slasher isnt something to be sneezed at....plus a player having a legendary set wont have as good as HP as others having PvP set.... plus keep in mind that im talking about level 50 vs 55... level 60 is superior but if there is ever gonna be a level 65 PvP then it "will" be better than the level 60 PvE leg(unless you can manage to slot in level 7 gems).. 3k PDEF ignore is gonna be simply too much.
                          Now give me mathematical facts before rubbishing my comments and blaming me of misguiding players...

Ok im a heavy casher, im wrong , trust this guy pvp set is muuuuch better than pve legend for pvp
                          You are so not taking so many things into account for your calcs (attributes from the refine, set bonus, dps extra per rage, the extra defence on pve that counters some of the dmg you love so much, the extra sockets) but im loosing time theres plenty of threads you can look into, im just warning ppl not to be misleaded, if they want to belive you or me is up to them. Im just telling you ive used both 55 and 50 legend at the same time, and you are way more proficient in pvp with 50 legend one. thats it.

PD: Those who know me knows im not heavy casher btw, im here since day 1 and barely never skipped any good event, kinda like meru or other tops wich are way far from being VIP 9, wich are the heavy casher, not that it is something bad to be btw.
                          Last edited by shirokane; 03-20-2013, 12:21 AM.

Comment

50 legend PVE set beats 55 PvP set hands down.

People are neglecting the +10 rage per attack, which is essential for runs in the higher level multiplayer dungeons.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

People already explained to you that pve sets are far superior than pvp sets in all aspects. The bonus dmg and if you have it legged will make up for most of the ignore defense. Why do you think everyone is farming legs instead of just keeping the pvp set? it is bc they are able to pull off more skills and have higher stats overall. +30 enchant and 4 sockets are far better than that ignore def. initial rage is different than bonus rage. intial rage gives you the ability to start off with skills you couldn't have before. Rage gain allows you to gain enough rage throughout the battle that won't have to be doing auto attack+skill as much as you did with pvp set. You are able to pull off the EDD much easier with pve set as well. I really doubt you even tried the 50 pve set at all. I bet you just look at both sets and think yourself. Oh the ignore defense is better than the bonus stats.
                              Last edited by Oxykotton; 03-20-2013, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X