Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be a LvL 65 pvp set in this english version of wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    easily build up 2k more defenses?? nope dude coz as soon as you equip level 50 legendary in place of level 55 PvP you will have an immediate reduction of HP (about 3k)so to get your HP back you have to socket some HP gems..........
    I agree that level 50 legendary will always be better than PvP but only in terms of defense... in terms of damage and HP though the PvP outshines it......
    After going from PVP to PVE, I lost 2k hp. Adding 4 extra gems, using lv 5 gems, is pretty much 1k defense.(More if you have better gems/soul engraving)+ whatever additional defense you gain from the +27 Enchants. The slightly higher stats when refining also adds up, giving extra attack and defenses, Crit and block or whatever stats you're after.
    Now as someone used Delphic as an example, that's fine if you're building up for one attack. Though you need to add up the attacks before that, You could use a wide variety of attacks dealing more damage before you even get to the Delphic. If you compare with just one attack, I'd say it's safe to say PVP will actually do more damage, but if you consider an entire duel and 5 different skills available to you, you can deal more damage. Knights would be a bad example for PVE set too, would they not? Being more dominantly a defensive class?

Anyways - If you wanna discuss PVE vs PVP I'd suggest someone make a new thread, OP was answered

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      After going from PVP to PVE, I lost 2k hp. Adding 4 extra gems, using lv 5 gems, is pretty much 1k defense.(More if you have better gems/soul engraving)+ whatever additional defense you gain from the +27 Enchants. The slightly higher stats when refining also adds up, giving extra attack and defenses, Crit and block or whatever stats you're after.
      Now as someone used Delphic as an example, that's fine if you're building up for one attack. Though you need to add up the attacks before that, You could use a wide variety of attacks dealing more damage before you even get to the Delphic. If you compare with just one attack, I'd say it's safe to say PVP will actually do more damage, but if you consider an entire duel and 5 different skills available to you, you can deal more damage. Knights would be a bad example for PVE set too, would they not? Being more dominantly a defensive class?

Anyways - If you wanna discuss PVE vs PVP I'd suggest someone make a new thread, OP was answered
      Yup thats my point... PvP set does more damage and is better for knights as the only thing which everyone is shouting about is the rage gain which is not a dominant factor as far as knights are concerned........... again i would like to stress that "overtime" factor is not good enough as if you calculate the damage which you lost due to PvE set overtime it can be crucial........... the "can use alot of skills during the battle" is not an issue for knights as we have an insane rage building ability and most of the times the only thing delaying our skills are the CD's not the rage....... PvE is better for archers though

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	pvp set 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	1665654

ok Pls use a legend 60 pve set and kill this player, thx
        btw this player is in s40.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Pls check this fellow mount before u said that ty. If u can click 20K usd , u will be like her.

Comment

Alright guys don't bother arguing with kattuktk. He's got a hidden passive skill that denies all argument hence your argument is always invalid on him.

Comment

Lol to the bright mind that posted that pic of the knight with gold wings, put him vs onimad for example (60 legend set) and watch the knight explode.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                Lol to the bright mind that posted that pic of the knight with gold wings, put him vs onimad for example (60 legend set) and watch the knight explode.
                my money is on that knight hehe, notice that 3k block.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]36889[/ATTACH]

She'd be easy if she wasn't that dumb to spend 20k bucks to let her miserable life frustration out in a game.
                  But what can I do, some people just prefers to live in a game that a real world x)

Comment

Well you seem to underestimate the -2000 PDEF ignore quite a bit.... the stats on 55 set is already better than the stats on 50 PvE( legendary stats could be better but not bu much) i can pretty much guarantee that i would beat anyone with a 50 legendary set(I have 55 set).... I have fought hordes of players with 50 legendary set and they cant win just coz they can never do enough damage to me.... an archer with even 16k PATK hits me for 2k with the PvE set but the same archer will hit me for 4.5k with PvP set... level 60 PvE set is better yes but NOT level 50 PvE... plus the PDEF ignore shows itself even more with more powerful skills.... a delphic can do almost 50% more with the PvP set
                    hmm .. how about +300 damage dealt ... ??? it almost the same for 2k ignore PDF + every stat .. strenght until, deff and endurance +31 and attc,Pdef,Mdf +124 HP + 274 ... all x 4... and + 10 rage ... I U have delphic and enchange delphic destroyer U will be able use for 1 figth .. and for 1 more slot for HP .. so we can get 4 more slot for hp ... don't it mean a lot ?? hmmmm .... How U can say that ?? did U ever tried legend lvl 40 ?? so U can said like that ??
                    Last edited by 7ziper; 03-20-2013, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]36889[/ATTACH]

Yea at my server they use it too.

This a gear 55 gear player knight, heavy casher. Without a legendary sword

Name:	knight.png
Size:	360.5 KB
ID:	1665670

He get Lvl.5 stables aswell look at what you get

Name:	knight2.png
Size:	265.0 KB
ID:	1665676

Astrals

Name:	astral1.jpg
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	1665677

This is 55 gear set with legend sword player knight, not as much casher compared to the first one he is "cashing-amateur" but as far as I know he can beat the first one.

Name:	knight2.png
Size:	312.6 KB
ID:	1665672

No lvl.5 stables :P

Name:	mount.jpg
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	1665678

Astrals

Name:	astral2.jpg
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	1665679

Believe me you don't want to attack those guys, they do damage! REAL DAMAGE!AHAHA

As for Cross-server, this is the best knight. I don't have much information like those two above because it's cross server information.
                      Lvl.60 legend gear

Name:	knight3.jpg
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	1665680

Astrals

Name:	astrals3.jpg
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	1665681
                      Last edited by Dervishh; 03-20-2013, 10:51 AM.

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

IGN: Alma®
                      Guild: One♥Piece
                      Class: Mage
                      Server: [S83] Fowlsfield Citadel

Comment

pve set :+300 dmg and 10 rage each attack
                        pvp set:increase endurance 150 + 30 rage start point + ignore 2k def point vs player

pve:need alot $$$$$ to enchant and good at dungeon vs player( i dunno never try b4 )
                        pvp:good at pvp but lack of rage in dungeon

Comment

50 PvE legendary is not stronger than the 55 PvP in all aspects( level 55 set gives better damage againsst players and better HP too) but yes for rage building and defense it is better....... in short it is better for PvE
                          I am just stating a PLAIN fact that the damage dealt to other players and HP is better with the PvP, i never talked about PvP being better in all aspects and PvE leg being sucky in all departments.... Plus you are noone to decide whether i have a clue or not...
                          i can pretty much guarantee that i would beat anyone with a 50 legendary set(I have 55 set).... I have fought hordes of players with 50 legendary set and they cant win just coz they can never do enough damage to me....
                          you WERE talking about 55 pvp being better than 50 pve legend in all aspect. now just admit your mistakes and eat that humble pie.
                          Last edited by shynnblu; 03-20-2013, 10:50 AM.

Comment

+30 enchants?? dude people are farming LEVEL 60 LEGS.... im talking about "LEVEL 50 LEGENDARY VS LEVEL 55" know the difference........... and for a knight pulling off skills is only delayed as they have very bad CD's on their skills... rage is never a problem in PvP(atleast not for me)......
                            I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE MATHEMATICAL background as to why the ignore defense gives much MUCH better damage than no ignore defense........ prove me that the PvP set's ignore defense doesnt matter as much... dont blabber dude.. PROVE!!
                            Oh and btw keep PvE for dungeons and PvP for PvP(doesnt sound hard does it ) those are two different sets for different situations.... if you are running into people with high defenses then PvP set is your best bet, if you are trying nightmare DT then PvE is your best bet.......... people talk about astral switching for different siuations..... but equipment switching is also important....... in the spire being a knight you will understand that PvE set(level 50) aint very useful(why?? as you need HP there) so you will have to go to PvP to get that extra 3.5k HP....... people in china who dont have have 60 legs keep level 50 legs and level 55 PvP for different situations..... maybe u will understand when the spire comes
                            My bad but its still +27 enchants and as the other people stated refrines and extra socket makes up for the loss of ignore defense.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
                              you WERE talking about 55 pvp being better than 50 pve legend in all aspect. now just admit your mistakes and eat that humble pie.
                              Dude the point which you highlighted clearly states that i was NOT saying that level 55 is better than 50 in all aspects, i just said that PvE leg is not stronger in all aspects which means that there are some aspects in which it is weaker too.....i did not say that it is not stronger in any aspect.....which would have meant that PvP is totally better...... understand the difference between the two
                              Plus i clearly stated that PvE is better for rage building and defense..... so i dont understand what you were trying to do when you bolded my text
                              Last edited by kattuktk; 03-20-2013, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Dude the point which you highlighted clearly states that i was NOT saying that level 55 is better than 50 in all aspects, i just said that PvE leg is not stronger in all aspects which means that there are some aspects in which it is weaker too.....i did not say that it is not stronger in any aspect.....which would have meant that PvP is totally better...... understand the difference between the two
                                Plus i clearly stated that PvE is better for rage building and defense..... so i dont understand what you were trying to do when you bolded my text
                                yea and then u went on to mention you can win ALL players wearing 50 pve legend set cuz you're wearing 55 pvp set. anyone who read the thread from the first page to the last can tell you are contradictory because you changed your opinion while insisting correctness.

Comment

Working...
                                X