Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Will there be a LvL 65 pvp set in this english version of wartune?

Quote Originally Posted by kattuktk View Post
    easily build up 2k more defenses?? nope dude coz as soon as you equip level 50 legendary in place of level 55 PvP you will have an immediate reduction of HP (about 3k)so to get your HP back you have to socket some HP gems..........
    I agree that level 50 legendary will always be better than PvP but only in terms of defense... in terms of damage and HP though the PvP outshines it......
    After going from PVP to PVE, I lost 2k hp. Adding 4 extra gems, using lv 5 gems, is pretty much 1k defense.(More if you have better gems/soul engraving)+ whatever additional defense you gain from the +27 Enchants. The slightly higher stats when refining also adds up, giving extra attack and defenses, Crit and block or whatever stats you're after.
    Now as someone used Delphic as an example, that's fine if you're building up for one attack. Though you need to add up the attacks before that, You could use a wide variety of attacks dealing more damage before you even get to the Delphic. If you compare with just one attack, I'd say it's safe to say PVP will actually do more damage, but if you consider an entire duel and 5 different skills available to you, you can deal more damage. Knights would be a bad example for PVE set too, would they not? Being more dominantly a defensive class?

Anyways - If you wanna discuss PVE vs PVP I'd suggest someone make a new thread, OP was answered

Quote Originally Posted by ElusionM View Post
    After going from PVP to PVE, I lost 2k hp. Adding 4 extra gems, using lv 5 gems, is pretty much 1k defense.(More if you have better gems/soul engraving)+ whatever additional defense you gain from the +27 Enchants. The slightly higher stats when refining also adds up, giving extra attack and defenses, Crit and block or whatever stats you're after.
    Now as someone used Delphic as an example, that's fine if you're building up for one attack. Though you need to add up the attacks before that, You could use a wide variety of attacks dealing more damage before you even get to the Delphic. If you compare with just one attack, I'd say it's safe to say PVP will actually do more damage, but if you consider an entire duel and 5 different skills available to you, you can deal more damage. Knights would be a bad example for PVE set too, would they not? Being more dominantly a defensive class?

Anyways - If you wanna discuss PVE vs PVP I'd suggest someone make a new thread, OP was answered
    Yup thats my point... PvP set does more damage and is better for knights as the only thing which everyone is shouting about is the rage gain which is not a dominant factor as far as knights are concerned........... again i would like to stress that "overtime" factor is not good enough as if you calculate the damage which you lost due to PvE set overtime it can be crucial........... the "can use alot of skills during the battle" is not an issue for knights as we have an insane rage building ability and most of the times the only thing delaying our skills are the CD's not the rage....... PvE is better for archers though

Name:  pvp set 1.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  56.2 KB

ok Pls use a legend 60 pve set and kill this player, thx
    btw this player is in s40.
    Attachment 62996
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Pls check this fellow mount before u said that ty. If u can click 20K usd , u will be like her.

Mage of Multitudes darrylch is just another poster. For now.... darrylch's Avatar
    Alright guys don't bother arguing with kattuktk. He's got a hidden passive skill that denies all argument hence your argument is always invalid on him.

Lol to the bright mind that posted that pic of the knight with gold wings, put him vs onimad for example (60 legend set) and watch the knight explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelyseria View Post
    Lol to the bright mind that posted that pic of the knight with gold wings, put him vs onimad for example (60 legend set) and watch the knight explode.
    my money is on that knight hehe, notice that 3k block.
    Attachment 62996
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Quote Originally Posted by R21577189 View Post
    Attachment 36889

She'd be easy if she wasn't that dumb to spend 20k bucks to let her miserable life frustration out in a game.
    But what can I do, some people just prefers to live in a game that a real world x)

Quote Originally Posted by kattuktk View Post
    Well you seem to underestimate the -2000 PDEF ignore quite a bit.... the stats on 55 set is already better than the stats on 50 PvE( legendary stats could be better but not bu much) i can pretty much guarantee that i would beat anyone with a 50 legendary set(I have 55 set).... I have fought hordes of players with 50 legendary set and they cant win just coz they can never do enough damage to me.... an archer with even 16k PATK hits me for 2k with the PvE set but the same archer will hit me for 4.5k with PvP set... level 60 PvE set is better yes but NOT level 50 PvE... plus the PDEF ignore shows itself even more with more powerful skills.... a delphic can do almost 50% more with the PvP set
    hmm .. how about +300 damage dealt ... ??? it almost the same for 2k ignore PDF + every stat .. strenght until, deff and endurance +31 and attc,Pdef,Mdf +124 HP + 274 ... all x 4... and + 10 rage ... I U have delphic and enchange delphic destroyer U will be able use for 1 figth .. and for 1 more slot for HP .. so we can get 4 more slot for hp ... don't it mean a lot ?? hmmmm .... How U can say that ?? did U ever tried legend lvl 40 ?? so U can said like that ??
    Last edited by 7ziper; 03-20-2013 at 07:02 AM.

Squire of Statements Dervishh is just another poster. For now.... Dervishh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R21577189 View Post
    Attachment 36889

Yea at my server they use it too.

This a gear 55 gear player knight, heavy casher. Without a legendary sword
    Name:  knight.png
Views: 464
Size:  360.5 KB

He get Lvl.5 stables aswell look at what you get
    Name:  knight2.png
Views: 223
Size:  265.0 KB

Astrals
    Name:  astral1.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  74.2 KB

This is 55 gear set with legend sword player knight, not as much casher compared to the first one he is "cashing-amateur" but as far as I know he can beat the first one.
    Name:  knight2.png
Views: 479
Size:  312.6 KB

No lvl.5 stables :P
    Name:  mount.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  72.7 KB

Astrals
    Name:  astral2.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  56.0 KB

Believe me you don't want to attack those guys, they do damage! REAL DAMAGE!AHAHA

As for Cross-server, this is the best knight. I don't have much information like those two above because it's cross server information.
    Lvl.60 legend gear

Name:  knight3.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  113.0 KB

Astrals
    Name:  astrals3.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  62.8 KB
    Last edited by Dervishh; 03-20-2013 at 11:51 AM.

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

IGN: Alma®
    Guild: One♥Piece
    Class: Mage
    Server: [S83] Fowlsfield Citadel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast