Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: arena rewards???

same on s62, no solo arena rewards afer maint. now its 18:00 server time and it says after 3 days.

same problem in server s175 drake glade

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    I have filed a bug report and the admin are aware that there is a issue...
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

same thing on S179
    Last edited by R23909629; 03-22-2013 at 01:48 PM.

s149 also has reward bug

Priest of Pontifications rheasteer is just another poster. For now.... rheasteer's Avatar
    S157 also have the issue. I guess all servers ain't it? Have yet to redeem gold and daru but in vain.

Same on S61. Says redeemable but nothing to redeem. Others on my server have same issue.

Priest of Pontifications ZooParty is just another poster. For now.... ZooParty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitwritten View Post
    S44 is the same as before the maintenance and same with s91..... I quess the early servers are the quinea pigs for the devs testing......
    hmmm after this "patch* DOES IT SEEMS that so many bugs happen after it? Oh yeah. R2 wont fix.
    The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Priest of Pontifications ZooParty is just another poster. For now.... ZooParty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitwritten View Post
    I have filed a bug report and the admin are aware that there is a issue...
    Oh God your kidding? With these many bugs not fixed? I really doubt that.
    The world is more Evil than Good these days..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast