• Show
Clear All

yes I know because I wear unipin

Comment

Alestorm!!!

Comment

why

Comment

I'm paying attention to a lot of Slipknot tunes as well as Disturbed,Korn,Evanescence,Paramore,My Chemical Romance,3 Days Sophistication, & Lastly Splitting Benjamin

Comment

Happy - Pharrell Williams
            internet sensation

Comment

inna - amazing

Comment

2ne1 - comeback home
                Server: s240
                Nickname: Clavel

Comment

Right now listening Niki & the Dove - Tomorrow (KillaJoulez Remix) on repeat
                  SilhouetteYui
                  ES as LyraLuna, a Not-So-Dark Mage, Warrior, Hunter...(Do I really have Split personality??)
                  DP as YuiPandora, the Clumsy Dragon Handler (Get's burned every once in a while)
                  LS as LunaLia, Mage & squirrel, with attitude (the squirrel has it)
                  CS as ....(no-one knows, but I'm there.. Even I have hard time of knowin* which one..)
                  Myth as Chira, Wanna-be-Mage (Noob.. Even all the rest noobs are pros compared to this one..)

Comment

2ne1 - Happy
                    우리들은 모두
                    무엇이 되ê³* 싶다.
                    너는 나에게 나는 너에게
                    잊혀지지 않는 하나의 눈짓이 되ê³* 싶다.

S39 - Archangel
                    IGN - JaePi

Comment

Bang Bang - Will.i.am
                      internet sensation

Comment

The Black Eyed Peas - Missing You / Ring-a-Ling / Boom Boom Pow, Bliss - Kissing, Aya - Tick!Tack / Endless World and then some..
                        SilhouetteYui
                        ES as LyraLuna, a Not-So-Dark Mage, Warrior, Hunter...(Do I really have Split personality??)
                        DP as YuiPandora, the Clumsy Dragon Handler (Get's burned every once in a while)
                        CS as ....(no-one knows, but I'm there.. Even I have hard time of knowin* which one..)
                        Myth as Chira, Wanna-be-Mage (Noob.. Even all the rest noobs are pros compared to this one..)

Comment

noises in my surroundings.
                          my neurotic thoughts.
                          Burial Applicant by the GazettE playing in my head.
                          my parents nagging and annoying chatter.

all at the same time.

Comment

ATB - Future Memories (album..), some Usher, Akon and Niki & The Dove.
                            SilhouetteYui

Comment

Originally posted by SilhouetteYui View Post
                              ATB - Future Memories (album..), some Usher, Akon and Niki & The Dove.
                              Ah, good old Andre Tanneberger. I find 9 PM (till i come) still one of his better ones, from the moving melodies album.

Currently listening to Dan Lea - Lost in the sun (Airbase Remix)
                              League of Angels
                              IGN: Ardarume
                              Class: Mage
                              Server: S8 Captive Armora
                              Guild: AofC

also active at path of exile. ign: viraninde, class: witch
                              currently inactive at wartune. ign: elante, class: mage, server: s59 (kabam) and ign: kintyra, class: ranger, server: S5 (aeria games). former member of legends and swordArt.

Comment

KOKIA. and any song that can cheer me up. from anime or anything
                                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
                                X