Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread

Thread: Adobe Shockwave Player crashes when game lags heavily!

Herald of Harkenings 13Kenzy is just another poster. For now....

Adobe Shockwave Player crashes when game lags heavily!

Hello Warriors,
    I've recently been having a problem!
    When Wartune experiences heavy lag, Shockwave Player crashes!
    It's annoying because how can I see my battles and stuff like that?!?!?!?!

It's worst in Google Chrome, bad in Firefox, and occurs rarely in Internet Explorer.

What's going on here?

I have my Shockwave player up to date.

System Specs:
    (HP Pavilion dv6000 laptop, from 2006)
    Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit with Service Pack 2
    1GB of RAM
    Intel Dua T2450 @ 2.00 GHz Dual-core CPU.

Anyone help?

Regards,
    13Kenzy

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    its a corrupt plugin install but there are inherent faults within your system that would require money and time to fix as well, to ensure system stability......

in simple terms, your memory is too low, you need 2 gig at least because of the graphics system and the OS system requirements.... personally I would go for 4 gig which is more than a 32 byte system can detect but thats cos I would have a 512-1 gig graphics card put in as well, to enhance the basic design of the system.....

anyways, you want help..... use this link as a guide to redoing your shockwave plugin....
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

Herald of Harkenings 13Kenzy is just another poster. For now....
    Thanks Kitwritten, but those options are discouraged because there's no local stores in the Philippines that sell memory 1 GB memory sticks for this specific laptop.... and if there is my parents won't buy 'em for me.

I'd rather downgrade to Windows XP as the system requirements are only about 128-256 MB of RAM, which means I have 872-768 MB of RAM remaining for gaming...

My parents are thinking of getting a gaming computer worth 10,000 Philippine pesos which is ~ $200, but it's worth it, it has a nVidia video card with 1GB of VRAM, a quad-core CPU, Windows 7 (I don't like Windows 8's interface), and all the gaming specifications....

P.S I know that Windows XP is outdated, and is dropped from Microsoft Support.
    P.S #2: About the Shockwave plugin corruption, like I said, these crashes have NEVER occurred in Internet explorer so far....
    Last edited by 13Kenzy; 03-28-2013 at 10:05 AM.

Priest of Pontifications Nimras186 is just another poster. For now....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitwritten View Post
    its a corrupt plugin install but there are inherent faults within your system that would require money and time to fix as well, to ensure system stability......

in simple terms, your memory is too low, you need 2 gig at least because of the graphics system and the OS system requirements.... personally I would go for 4 gig which is more than a 32 byte system can detect but thats cos I would have a 512-1 gig graphics card put in as well, to enhance the basic design of the system.....

anyways, you want help..... use this link as a guide to redoing your shockwave plugin....
    Actually 32bit systems can handle up to 8gig but that requires know how.

Beside that i have a PC with less stats than that, no lag and no crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimras186 View Post
    Actually 32bit systems can handle up to 8gig but that requires know how.

Beside that i have a PC with less stats than that, no lag and no crash.
    I thought max was 4 GB under a 32 bit OS *non Windows Server* and other odd PAE workarounds. Even still, you don't get all of it as per Kit's SS in another thread (~3.3 GB).

We're getting closer to minimum/recommended specs based on some of these answers.
    Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 03-28-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Closed Thread