Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mag now is unstoppable lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mag now is unstoppable lol

i love that new troops iam lv 59 mag with templar lv 56 i can kille knights and archer + 65 so easy now
    not matter troop they have i aready with 1 part of clothing can do 2 aoe and templar have very high phy def
    and huge hp this was awesome but in onther way i think knights are biggest loser from this update becuse
    they have only 1 aoe and all other skile coem for front enemy only event archer can kille by mag more easy
    than before ... i think mag now unstoppable build

ever since 35+ mage is pain. just ROF bolt Meteor. u can kill monster or player easy.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

sry u mean to say u r a lvl 59 mage with templars as troops n u kill lvl 65+ archers n knights easily?

I hope my friend's lvl 55 30k br mage can kill the lvl 70 66k br knight in gb.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        sry u mean to say u r a lvl 59 mage with templars as troops n u kill lvl 65+ archers n knights easily?

I hope my friend's lvl 55 30k br mage can kill the lvl 70 66k br knight in gb.
        btw iam lv 59 mag with BR 40k i stay 59 for BG

Comment

Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
          i love that new troops iam lv 59 mag with templar lv 56 i can kille knights and archer + 65 so easy now
          not matter troop they have i aready with 1 part of clothing can do 2 aoe and templar have very high phy def
          and huge hp this was awesome but in onther way i think knights are biggest loser from this update becuse
          they have only 1 aoe and all other skile coem for front enemy only event archer can kille by mag more easy
          than before ... i think mag now unstoppable build
          just quick question but are u talking about arena challenges? Cuz thats the only way I see u fighting someone lvl 65+.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
            just quick question but are u talking about arena challenges? Cuz thats the only way I see u fighting someone lvl 65+.
            A friendly fight with a guild buddy. Plundering someone in the Wilds. Battling someone in GB. Opponents in GA... lots of places where you can fight a lvl 65+ as lvl 59 in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              A friendly fight with a guild buddy. Plundering someone in the Wilds. Battling someone in GB. Opponents in GA... lots of places where you can fight a lvl 65+ as lvl 59 in this game.
              No idea what GA is, but GB? No troops get used in Guild Battles except for Ward Tower/Chariots

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                No idea what GA is, but GB? No troops get used in Guild Battles except for Ward Tower/Chariots
                Then there's still a regular duel with a guild buddy (or someone else) or attacking someone in the wilds.

Comment

59 can play vs + 60 player in plander and arena challenge and dul

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                    out of this only duel in cultivation, and plunderign count. In GB troops dont count (for that matter even if they did it wouldnt apply in this case since patch update was a few hrs ago) and by GA do u mean the cross server team arena fights? If so, again they dont count since they are without troops.

Comment

this is how the game f-k up unbalance

Comment

I had already made a thread about this topic before the patch... i knew that mages would become OP after the **** troops come out but some "pros" disagreed...... well mages are surely OP now and can roast archers no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                          I had already made a thread about this topic before the patch... i knew that mages would become OP after the **** troops come out but some "pros" disagreed...... well mages are surely OP now and can roast archers no doubt
                          They always could. Archers are the weakest pvp characters in the game assuming equal BR. Mages aoe and magic attack owns archers and knights out live and own archers.

Comment

A knight whom is a friend of mine with about 53kbr already said he is quitting in world chat and logged off as a result of this. Hope he comes back but who knows.

I still 2 shot level 64 and 65 templars with my aoe, dunno how high academy is though and only fought a few fights so far.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                              Who disagreed?

Comment

Working...
                              X