skill swap in troop enlightenment.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skill swap in troop enlightenment.

Just had a question about skill swap in troop enlightenment.

lets say i have 40 blessings to go for next lvl of enlightenment.
    And when Im on 10th blessing, so 10/40, the skill that I want pops up.
    If I press swap now, do i lose 10 blessings i did or do i keep the 10 blessings
    and only skills swap without blessing reset?

I think this is what you're asking. Let me illustrate by example.

Scenario 1: Suppose you are looking for PATK, and your current enlightenment is HP. You click enlighten, and then PATK pops up. If you click swap, you simply swap the enlightenment. You do not lose the blessings you already have.

Scenario 2: Suppose you have PATK and you want to level up your current level of enlightenment. You are on 10/40. You click enlighten, and PATK pops up. If you click swap, you immediately jump to the next level.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

wow thx condor

scenario 1 was the answer i was looking for.

and for scenario 2 r you saying if u find same skillset (in this case PATAK) you would immediately lvl up to next lvl without having to go and do 30 more blessings?

Comment

Yes aezero. I have level 4 enlightenment and it took 3 times from level 3 to get another matk to get to level 4.

Swapping to the new troops gave me hp though and i ran out of daru so it may be a bit till I get matk back.

Comment

Originally posted by aezero14 View Post
          wow thx condor

scenario 1 was the answer i was looking for.

and for scenario 2 r you saying if u find same skillset (in this case PATAK) you would immediately lvl up to next lvl without having to go and do 30 more blessings?
          Exactly. It is a rare event but if it occurs, you skip the 30 blessings (i.e saves you 30 million daru).
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
          X