knight was lready a loser bt after new troops its totaly suck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Eh, what? Mages can spam 3 AOEs consecutively.
    maybe thats cause mages are the aoe class yous shouldnt even have an aoe

Comment

mage class is based on magic not aoe they are lucky that they have multiple aoes compared to the other two along with healing and magic dmg abilities.
      Server 92- King
      Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
        mage class is based on magic not aoe they are lucky that they have multiple aoes compared to the other two along with healing and magic dmg abilities.
        you really havnt a clue every mmo mage has aoe cant count the amount of games that has a rain of fire move for mages also meteoric destroyer type move i think you should check your facts before commenting

Comment

Originally posted by dking87 View Post
          you really havnt a clue every mmo mage has aoe cant count the amount of games that has a rain of fire move for mages also meteoric destroyer type move i think you should check your facts before commenting
          Yeah but most stop at 2 aoe, mages gt damnationan and delphic hell thunder too (nt that I'm complaining, I'm having a blast with my mage)
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
            Yeah but most stop at 2 aoe, mages gt damnationan and delphic hell thunder too (nt that I'm complaining, I'm having a blast with my mage)
            Meh, Every MMO I've played has more than 2. Usually same spell, different name and some mobs resist one more than the other, ie; Fire/Ice elements, Fire may be stronger on one mob, but weaker on another.Never used Delphic Hell Thunder either, Not even got it.

Archers are suppose to be quick 1v1 DPS class, hence they do so much damage on World Boss and any other 1v1 battles.
            Knights are suppose to be tanks, they absorb damage, most games usually include damage based on the tankiness... HP based damage or defense based damage. Rather than attacks based on Patk, it's usually off HP. "25% of HP + 125" or something. Even Crystal Saga has a move for Knights that deal x% amount of damage based on physical defense. Though completely different games, perhaps Knights here should get a Delphic based on Defense/HP?

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
              Meh, Every MMO I've played has more than 2. Usually same spell, different name and some mobs resist one more than the other, ie; Fire/Ice elements, Fire may be stronger on one mob, but weaker on another.Never used Delphic Hell Thunder either, Not even got it.

Archers are suppose to be quick 1v1 DPS class, hence they do so much damage on World Boss and any other 1v1 battles.
              Knights are suppose to be tanks, they absorb damage, most games usually include damage based on the tankiness... HP based damage or defense based damage. Rather than attacks based on Patk, it's usually off HP. "25% of HP + 125" or something. Even Crystal Saga has a move for Knights that deal x% amount of damage based on physical defense. Though completely different games, perhaps Knights here should get a Delphic based on Defense/HP?
              Or maybe, since the game demands a knight be tanky, instigate some event where defence and hp can actually get gold and or daru without balening like a whale
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

Comment

Originally posted by dking87 View Post
                maybe thats cause mages are the aoe class yous shouldnt even have an aoe
                I have played a lot of games. Mages were healing class and very squishy. Yes they had aoe attack skills but they were weak. Archers are damage dealers but also weak defense which is why they attack from a distance. Knight is tanker, he gets up close and personal taking hits while holding agro mages heal while archers killed. This is why you have different classes for MPs. This game needs no tank class since archers tank as well as knight and mages damage as well as archers.

Comment

Lvl up ur troop, it will work. I prefer warlock cuz they have high mdef so will take a lil long for a mage to kill them
                  ~Yafa~

Comment

But it doesn't. That's the point.

Most get taken out with the three AoE's mages use right off the bat with their low proc times before the troops even get the chance to use their special skill once.

They get two chances to attack, max.

Hell, I went with Templars cause I knew better... at least with their higher health, they live longer against mages than the Warlocks do with their higher mDef.
                    ChieftainRez
                    Knight
                    VictisHNR
                    [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Wowwwwwwww................. I must spent a half of My hp to clean up the troops .. meanwile mage still have full of hp .... so how come we can win from mage ??? my BR 4k diffrent from that mage ... before new troops we are knight are hard to beat mage .... now almost imposible to beat them ... why this game become hard to knight ???? there is no equal now .... knight the lowest character now ... and ppl who play knight starting to lazy play they character and often not online .... and some quit .... and R2 will more often merge the server and open new server ... couse many ppl are quit now and play other game ... more often R2 merge their server thats mean more ppl are quit then before ... and wartune going die ... not grown up ... if this not become R2 concern ... wartune can't long life like other game ... this for real ... and in the future there is ppl will sue ..... most of who play this game are not child again ... r2 must pay attantion of every little case here of not will become a big problem ...

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                        But it doesn't. That's the point.

Most get taken out with the three AoE's mages use right off the bat with their low proc times before the troops even get the chance to use their special skill once.

They get two chances to attack, max.

Hell, I went with Templars cause I knew better... at least with their higher health, they live longer against mages than the Warlocks do with their higher mDef.
                        I agree there, they have higher health. But still no matter which troop you have, they can take them out easily... that's y i avoid fight mages unless i know i can get them without giving them chance to hit before i wipe out their troop
                        ~Yafa~

Comment

It's ur char that does all of the job ... troops are only here to help u last longer ... use ur shield so u can last longer against them
                          ~Yafa~

Comment

Originally posted by yaafa View Post
                            It's ur char that does all of the job ... troops are only here to help u last longer ... use ur shield so u can last longer against them
                            Shield tree useless vs mages, they can outheal the damage, only hope is/was delphic tree...
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                              Shield tree useless vs mages, they can outheal the damage, only hope is/was delphic tree...
                              55k br knight vs a 50k br mage

Mage put lvl 68 templars in front, and do suntoria blessed light and restoration on troops.

Guess what happened to the knight?
                              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

The knight would be cursing & swearing in front of the com.
                                "In all the frustration and confusion of life, just take a moment and smile; everything will work out for the best."

Asunaâ„¢
                                [S67] Leyebourne Swamp

Comment

Working...
                                X