No announcement yet.

knight was lready a loser bt after new troops its totaly suck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wondering you ever met 60+ lvl templars troops? with 15k patk, knight need at least 5 turns to clean up those iron walls. AND it doesn't consider the case mage massive heal his/her troops. so in reality, during 60+ lvl battle, knights need at least 6 turns to possibly reach the mage right now. You can imagine what mages can do with you during those 6 turns.

You must be joking when you said knights try to raise the shield(egg) to resist mages' AoE. Test it n you will see.

Originally posted by yaafa View Post
    It's ur char that does all of the job ... troops are only here to help u last longer ... use ur shield so u can last longer against them

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

okay new stuffs new style,,,~ l;ets find out new knight build
      -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

Don't say knights are weak if you look at sq.37wan.com server 1 Chinese version of Wartune the knight there is a bad-*** having 10k+ block and 170k+ HP Patk almost 50k. Hoping to see if any knight here in R2 Wartune can achieve 10k+ Block in this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Circe21 View Post
          Don't say knights are weak if you look at sq.37wan.com server 1 Chinese version of Wartune the knight there is a bad-*** having 10k+ block and 170k+ HP Patk almost 50k. Hoping to see if any knight here in R2 Wartune can achieve 10k+ Block in this year.
          Is this the super mage romping in BG? Circe, stardancer dynamic duo in BG and arena?
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

So you are trying to convince the most of knight player to spend thousands of dollars like the dude on that Chinese server to catch up with mage and archer free player??
            Your logic is quite "strange", so you can tell every knight "loser": look, you actually don't suck that much, only if you boost your block to 10k+?????

LoooooL

Originally posted by Circe21 View Post

Monkey King [S3] US EAST

Wartune [S67] US EAST

Comment

** this game
              clothing first and now the troops to kill knights on pvp !!!! The game masters are all loosers!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by R25664847 View Post
                So you are trying to convince the most of knight player to spend thousands of dollars like the dude on that Chinese server to catch up with mage and archer free player??
                Your logic is quite "strange", so you can tell every knight "loser": look, you actually don't suck that much, only if you boost your block to 10k+?????

LoooooL
                Well according to some in the forum the balens is twice the cost than R2, so most of the chinese spent tens of thousands or few hundred thousand dollars on this game, i.e their 10 to 20 years of saving, assuming they earn 200 to 300 yuans monthly.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Anyhow can you explain how to let majority of knights here to have 10k+ block???

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                  Well according to some in the forum the balens is twice the cost than R2, so most of the chinese spent tens of thousands or few hundred thousand dollars on this game, i.e their 10 to 20 years of saving, assuming they earn 200 to 300 yuans monthly.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST

Wartune [S67] US EAST

Comment

Yeah, apples and oranges, man. I'm sure the mages on his server are equally ridiculous, and our top players would be cannon fodder. Once you hit a certain level of strength, what was once an iron wall of troop flesh becomes one of those little japanese paper doors. That level seems to be considerably higher than most of us will ever reach. Let's call it 18k p-attack, just to be safe, against level 65 templars. I could re-stat my equips with attack instead of mdef and I would have 16k (high, but not nearly high enough to get them out of the way in 3 turns), but I'd be down to 9.5k mdef and would be murdered the old fashioned way instead. Basically, we're talking huge investment in nothing but attack, which sort of defeats the purpose of being a tank class character.

10k block would require full gems (of a considerably higher level than anyone on any server currently has), astrals, lord divine, 10 star refines, plus perhaps some sort of additional perk granted with rune skills in 1.6(?). Plus, block is only as useful as your defense allows it. If you have awesome block and you're healing for the (soon to be capped) maximum 3k hp every round, but you have **** defense because you gemmed block instead of mdef, and the mages are hitting you for 10k when you block, you're still taking 7k every round and you're dead in 10 rounds. It only really shines when you're capable of blocking for less damage than you earn with your heal. When you're fighting people with 17k+ attack, that is a tall order to fill. When they're mages, even worse, because of our inherent lack of mdef.

But yes, the knights were a huge defensive wall when people first hit level 40, and eventually we out-leveled them to the point that they were ludicrously flimsy. I'm sure the same will eventually happen with templars. The question is whether any players will stick it out (or drop the necessary coin) to pass over that hurdle. I did calculate how much it would cost me to level up power in the stables another few hundred points (grab another 1k attack), and let's just say that I'm not that far into the whale category.

Comment

Well said! Sir

Just wanna tell my experience here, my knight lvl 68, patk 15k, quite common but absolutely not bad. I ever encountered 71 lvl tempars troops, I did WW->slash->Ultra slash, tempars still have half of hp, Mage massive group heal then his troops became brand new again. I have to repeat til died. I believe many knights here already had same horrible experience.

Originally posted by R26899989 View Post
                      Yeah, apples and oranges, man. I'm sure the mages on his server are equally ridiculous, and our top players would be cannon fodder. Once you hit a certain level of strength, what was once an iron wall of troop flesh becomes one of those little japanese paper doors. That level seems to be considerably higher than most of us will ever reach. Let's call it 18k p-attack, just to be safe, against level 65 templars. I could re-stat my equips with attack instead of mdef and I would have 16k (high, but not nearly high enough to get them out of the way in 3 turns), but I'd be down to 9.5k mdef and would be murdered the old fashioned way instead. Basically, we're talking huge investment in nothing but attack, which sort of defeats the purpose of being a tank class character.

10k block would require full gems (of a considerably higher level than anyone on any server currently has), astrals, lord divine, 10 star refines, plus perhaps some sort of additional perk granted with rune skills in 1.6(?). Plus, block is only as useful as your defense allows it. If you have awesome block and you're healing for the (soon to be capped) maximum 3k hp every round, but you have **** defense because you gemmed block instead of mdef, and the mages are hitting you for 10k when you block, you're still taking 7k every round and you're dead in 10 rounds. It only really shines when you're capable of blocking for less damage than you earn with your heal. When you're fighting people with 17k+ attack, that is a tall order to fill. When they're mages, even worse, because of our inherent lack of mdef.

But yes, the knights were a huge defensive wall when people first hit level 40, and eventually we out-leveled them to the point that they were ludicrously flimsy. I'm sure the same will eventually happen with templars. The question is whether any players will stick it out (or drop the necessary coin) to pass over that hurdle. I did calculate how much it would cost me to level up power in the stables another few hundred points (grab another 1k attack), and let's just say that I'm not that far into the whale category.
                      Last edited by R25664847; 04-05-2013, 10:43 AM.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST

Wartune [S67] US EAST

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
                        u know 7road made the game and patchs and which class suck or not right?not r2 lolz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>but what i hear from friend on chinese server intercept gets a vvvveeeerrrryyyyy nice function in next 1.6
                        Yes, I'm sure just about everyone here knows 7Roads does the programming. BUT, R2 should be whispering in their ear (maybe yelling would work better - lol) since they provide the game to us!

Comment

Well said! Sir

Just wanna tell my experience here, my knight lvl 68, patk 15k, quite common but absolutely not bad. I ever encountered 71 lvl tempars troops, I did WW->slash->Ultra slash, tempars still have half of hp, Mage massive group heal then his troops became brand new again. I have to repeat til died. I believe many knights here already had same horrible experience.
                          first time we get in the duel arena ... mage hit us first with they "rain of fire " then knight use "whirlwind" knight troops fall untill a half but mage troops hp only fall a quarter ... thats mage and knight got hit ... 2nd round mage hit again with metoric destroyer then knight troops are gone ... knigth use slasher or ultimate but still can't kill mage troops .. ever fo 1 .... thats only knight got hit and mage didn't got hit ... 3rd round mage use suntoria and mage troops hp increase again ... knight still use slasher or ultimate still can't kill mage troops couse mage use suntoria .... 4th round mage use lightning bolt knight got hit again ... until this knight 3 times got hit already and knight hp decrease until a quarter ... and couse of suntorian, mage hp full again ... and still can't clean up mage troops ... and U can imagine what happen to knight next .... knght almost can touch mage ... until knight have only a half of hp ... imagine if mage use level 4 clothing ... they can use delphic @ 5 turns .... *_* how kinght can stand with all of those ??? use shield ?? its useless couse with aoe its gone @ 2nd attc ... and waste the turn ... the only one can help if knght have a huge lvl of talent then mage so knight can make stunt until 3 round ... if not ... fiuhhh .... nothin can knight do ... just wait and see to death .... even U face mage have br below U ...
                          and for knight lvl 65 ++ more become useless ... can't do mp lvl 65 ... couse very hard to get a party .... most ppl like to use 2 mage and 2 archer formation ... so what knight can do now ???? just only blitzing and do mp lvl 60 .. even the knight have lvl 66 +++ .............. with this condition ... I just want to know .. 7 road ever tried the game or they did research when they create the new patch ??? ... *_*
                          Last edited by 7ziper; 04-06-2013, 08:28 PM.

Comment

thanks to witness imbalance of this game.

Originally posted by 7ziper View Post
                            first time we get in the duel arena ... mage hit us first with they "rain of fire " then knight use "whirlwind" knight troops fall untill a half but mage troops hp only fall a quarter ... thats mage and knight got hit ... 2nd round mage hit again with metoric destroyer then knight troops are gone ... knigth use slasher or ultimate but still can't kill mage troops .. ever fo 1 .... thats only knight got hit and mage didn't got hit ... 3rd round mage use suntoria and mage troops hp increase again ... knight still use slasher or ultimate still can't kill mage troops couse mage use suntoria .... 4th round mage use lightning bolt knight got hit again ... until this knight 3 times got hit already and knight hp decrease until a quarter ... and couse of suntorian, mage hp full again ... and still can't clean up mage troops ... and U can imagine what happen to knight next .... knght almost can touch mage ... until knight have only a half of hp ... imagine if mage use level 4 clothing ... they can use delphic @ 5 turns .... *_* how mage can stand with all of those ??? use shield ?? its useless couse with aoe its gone @ 2nd attc ... and waste the turn ... the only one can help if knght have a huge lvl of talent then mage so knight can make stunt until 3 round ... if not ... fiuhhh .... nothin can knight do ... just wait and see to death .... even U face mage have br below U ...
                            and for mage lvl 65 ++ more become useless ... can't do mp lvl 65 ... couse very hard to get a party .... most ppl like to use 2 mage and 2 archer formation ... so what knight can do now ???? just only blitzing and do mp lvl 60 .. even the knight have lvl 66 +++ .............. with this condition ... I just want to know .. 7 road ever tried the game or they did research when they create the new patch ??? ... *_*

Monkey King [S3] US EAST

Wartune [S67] US EAST

Comment

thanks to witness imbalance of this game.
                              this prove what knight like now ....

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....temple-65-tips

Comment

Originally posted by R26899989 View Post

This .

Comment

Working...
                                X