(video) 1.5 New Troops Recommendation - Templar vs. Warlock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (video) 1.5 New Troops Recommendation - Templar vs. Warlock

Hey guys, I made a video recommending which troop to use and also showing exactly what I did, so if you wanna see that please check it on YouTube on below link:
    (Hint: I will be strongly recommending Templars! )

On YouTube: ➜ Wartune 1.5 New Troops Recommendation - Templar vs. Warlock HERE.
    On my blog: HERE

(I also put up a SPIRE video we got to the level 6 boss who did 62,000!!! damage to my guild mate - that's HERE)

And lastly all my level 60 stats / skills / talents / inventory is on my blog HERE.

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-n15BMA7_TPA/UVm8N1ubAmI/AAAAAAAAAUY/pzlwGdn4M40/s400/******+becomes+Level+60.jpg[/IMG]
    I go for TEMPLARS!!! --> DPS <--
    72.06%
    I go for WARLOCKS!!! --> AOE <--
    20.59%
    Pfft, I stick with my Angels/Knights :-)
    7.35%

Nice video & logical reasoning, thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
      Nice video & logical reasoning, thanks for posting.
      Thank you dackdoid!
      Lots of people gave me good feedback, but on the forum it seems most are silent hehehe - maybe everyone is shy or lazy - in any case thank you all for watching - I hope all near 200 videos of mine help everyone

Comment

nice job as usual, thanks. Already shared it with guild.

Comment

I play on S1 and my guild and I enjoy all of your video's Lavash.

Sincerely,
          VictusHNR

Comment

hahaha why you not use Convert and move you skill frome Angel to the new troops?
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Just curious. How come it is still winter in your city?

:edit: This is why I went for templars as a level 66 mage.

-For a mage troops are there for a shield not to do the damage for us.
              - AoE going to be very minimal cause troops do very little damage compared to the players.
              - Troops won't scale too well in the higher levels like how knights dropped a lot in weakness into the 60s.
              - I still kill level 65 and 66 templars in first 2 turns, so I don't need a troop to add to my aoe. There are also no other aoe situations where it could be useful outside of battlegrounds and solo arena.
              - World boss, catacombs, tormented necropolis etc are all single target so favor templars.
              -High pdef is more important as it defends better against knights and archers as opposed to only mages.
              Last edited by R24877577; 04-02-2013, 11:18 PM.

Comment

@Unified_Serenity + Ego_Prime - Thank you

@dwmedia - *Shhh :P* I did not have any skills on Angels

@R24877577 - tell me about it! as everyone can see we still have the Christmas Tree on Armor Games server Europe 2 LOL
                and thanks for adding pointers from the point of view of a high level mage

Comment

@R24877577 - tell me about it! as everyone can see we still have the Christmas Tree on Armor Games server Europe 2 LOL
                  and thanks for adding pointers from the point of view of a high level mage [/QUOTE]

Right click on your screen and clear the cashe

Comment

Working...
                  X