Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

(video) 1.5 New Troops Recommendation - Templar vs. Warlock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (video) 1.5 New Troops Recommendation - Templar vs. Warlock

Hey guys, I made a video recommending which troop to use and also showing exactly what I did, so if you wanna see that please check it on YouTube on below link:
    (Hint: I will be strongly recommending Templars! )

On YouTube: ➜ Wartune 1.5 New Troops Recommendation - Templar vs. Warlock HERE.
    On my blog: HERE

(I also put up a SPIRE video we got to the level 6 boss who did 62,000!!! damage to my guild mate - that's HERE)

And lastly all my level 60 stats / skills / talents / inventory is on my blog HERE.

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-n15BMA7_TPA/UVm8N1ubAmI/AAAAAAAAAUY/pzlwGdn4M40/s400/******+becomes+Level+60.jpg[/IMG]
    I go for TEMPLARS!!! --> DPS <--
    72.06%
    I go for WARLOCKS!!! --> AOE <--
    20.59%
    Pfft, I stick with my Angels/Knights :-)
    7.35%

Nice video & logical reasoning, thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
      Nice video & logical reasoning, thanks for posting.
      Thank you dackdoid!
      Lots of people gave me good feedback, but on the forum it seems most are silent hehehe - maybe everyone is shy or lazy - in any case thank you all for watching - I hope all near 200 videos of mine help everyone

Comment

nice job as usual, thanks. Already shared it with guild.

Comment

I play on S1 and my guild and I enjoy all of your video's Lavash.

Sincerely,
          VictusHNR

Comment

hahaha why you not use Convert and move you skill frome Angel to the new troops?
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Just curious. How come it is still winter in your city?

:edit: This is why I went for templars as a level 66 mage.

-For a mage troops are there for a shield not to do the damage for us.
              - AoE going to be very minimal cause troops do very little damage compared to the players.
              - Troops won't scale too well in the higher levels like how knights dropped a lot in weakness into the 60s.
              - I still kill level 65 and 66 templars in first 2 turns, so I don't need a troop to add to my aoe. There are also no other aoe situations where it could be useful outside of battlegrounds and solo arena.
              - World boss, catacombs, tormented necropolis etc are all single target so favor templars.
              -High pdef is more important as it defends better against knights and archers as opposed to only mages.
              Last edited by R24877577; 04-02-2013, 11:18 PM.

Comment

@Unified_Serenity + Ego_Prime - Thank you

@dwmedia - *Shhh :P* I did not have any skills on Angels

@R24877577 - tell me about it! as everyone can see we still have the Christmas Tree on Armor Games server Europe 2 LOL
                and thanks for adding pointers from the point of view of a high level mage

Comment

@R24877577 - tell me about it! as everyone can see we still have the Christmas Tree on Armor Games server Europe 2 LOL
                  and thanks for adding pointers from the point of view of a high level mage [/QUOTE]

Right click on your screen and clear the cashe

Comment

Working...
                  X