"Play for me" mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Play for me" mode

Well, this is meant to be a semi-sarcasm post. Thought I'd throw it out there, just for laughs. But hey, it might get implemented.

We already have many "afk" modes now which costs us balens, e.g blitzing (spirit covenant), world boss stand-in (balens).

Why not we just have a full afk mode for us?
    It takes 1 click and costs 500 balens/day, or 10k balens/month.
    In return, it does your dailies for you, and everything for you.
    1) Single player dungeons
    2) Multiplayer dungeons
    3) Group Arena
    4) Battlegrounds
    5) World Bosses
    6) Divine Altar
    7) Guild Tree
    8) Divine Spire
    9) 5 plunders
    10) 20 Solo arena duels
    11) 20 Bounty quests

Basically, whatever tasks you need to do per day, it will be done for you. The cost is hefty though -- 500 balens/day.

How is this helpful?
    If you ever need to go on 1 week vacation, just click "play for me!" and pay the balens.
    When you come back, your character is still as strong as ever.

Discuss.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Seems too cheap for what you are getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
      Seems too cheap for what you are getting.
      10k balens/month is not cheap. That's 100 bucks.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Implemented or not, you single-handedly listed out what I take so long in doing - everyday. Kudos.

Comment

I want an option to choose what it would do for me... Bounties, Guild Tree, Campaigns, Guild's Altar Spins, Planting, Harvesting, etc. The rest I can manage.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            10k balens/month is not cheap. That's 100 bucks.
            wb standin is like 135 balens so 3 is 405. So 95 for all the extra features is not cheap?

Comment

Basicly WB standin is way too expensive.135 balens per boss is a non sense. Make it one per day and its roughly 4000 balen a month...40$ /month just for one single World boss a day .......................and some games out there can give you full playability for 15$ a month. And some of them offer so much more in terms of playability and environment its not even comparable.

And we are still talking about if its cheap or not? The game is far from cheap all in all.Execpt if youre ready to be the last of the last in the competition "ball game".....sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by Khoth View Post
                Basicly WB standin is way too expensive.135 balens per boss is a non sense. Make it one per day and its roughly 4000 balen a month...40$ /month just for one single World boss a day .......................and some games out there can give you full playability for 15$ a month. And some of them offer so much more in terms of playability and environment its not even comparable.

And we are still talking about if its cheap or not? The game is far from cheap all in all.Execpt if youre ready to be the last of the last in the competition "ball game".....sigh...
                First off, this game is playable without World Boss stand-in.

Secondly, this is not a thread for you to whine about how expensive the game is. Thanks.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                X