Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Astral enhanced deflection problem

  1. #1
    Herald of Harkenings
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2

    Astral enhanced deflection problem

    10% chance to reflect 20% of damage received, cause 50000 damage at the most
    happens when the world boss with its special attacks and this condition is met should join the 50000 to the damage done to world boss but not all, explain if this condition does not apply to the world boss or the guild tower.

    thanks

  2. #2
    Knight of Knowledge KnowingEyes7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,159
    Quote Originally Posted by XoceanoX View Post
    10% chance to reflect 20% of damage received, cause 50000 damage at the most
    happens when the world boss with its special attacks and this condition is met should join the 50000 to the damage done to world boss but not all, explain if this condition does not apply to the world boss or the guild tower.

    thanks
    It doesn't. This has almost always been the case. It's also considered griefing.

  3. #3
    Squire of Statements BlueEarth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In my house beside a sea under a tree, in front of my laptop... (sweet!)
    Posts
    188
    It applies... When I forgot to change my Enhanced Deflection astral (level 4) when doing wb, i would see the boss having 50000 damage when it does its special. Though i think the damage done by this astral will not be included in your overall damage to the boss, or does it include? (that is why i change it when doing wb)
    If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
    -quoted from R.K.

  4. #4
    Priest of Pontifications Daehawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEarth View Post
    Though i think the damage done by this astral will not be included in your overall damage to the boss, or does it include? (that is why i change it when doing wb)
    It doesn't add to your damage done for the world boss giving you extra gold and daru. It should subtract from the WB, but won't give you the points.

  5. #5
    Priest of Pontifications
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    470
    mystery of wartune ....

  6. #6
    Knight of Knowledge krackenker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,090
    IN short:
    DEFLECTION IS OF NO USE ON WB OR GB TOWER

  7. #7
    Herald of Harkenings
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    38
    http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Deflection
    Read this. It's give gold and daru

  8. #8
    Mage of Multitudes darrylch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by Suave88 View Post
    http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Deflection
    Read this. It's give gold and daru
    "Note: Gives neither Gold nor Daru for the damage deflected in World Boss." Maybe you should learn to read.

  9. #9
    Knight of Knowledge S44-ZEREF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lurking in the Shadows
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by krackenker View Post
    IN short:
    DEFLECTION IS OF NO USE ON WB OR GB TOWER
    in wb nope in gb tower 50k extra dmg to tower is quite nice thou it wont add to your dmg
    ZEREF
    Codename:LingTheYao

  10. #10
    Knight of Knowledge
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,441
    It does deal damage, however it does not add to the damage you actually dealt, thus you do not gain any extra gold/ daru from it.

    For Guild Ward's case, it actually helps the battle even if you do not get points, because it still damages the ward.


    so yea... take off deflect astral during WB... you're just taking valuable gold/ daru that everyone would have gotten.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts