Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Astral enhanced deflection problem

Astral enhanced deflection problem

10% chance to reflect 20% of damage received, cause 50000 damage at the most
    happens when the world boss with its special attacks and this condition is met should join the 50000 to the damage done to world boss but not all, explain if this condition does not apply to the world boss or the guild tower.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XoceanoX View Post
    10% chance to reflect 20% of damage received, cause 50000 damage at the most
    happens when the world boss with its special attacks and this condition is met should join the 50000 to the damage done to world boss but not all, explain if this condition does not apply to the world boss or the guild tower.

thanks
    It doesn't. This has almost always been the case. It's also considered griefing.

Squire of Statements BlueEarth is just another poster. For now.... BlueEarth's Avatar
    In my house beside a sea under a tree, in front of my laptop... (sweet!)
    It applies... When I forgot to change my Enhanced Deflection astral (level 4) when doing wb, i would see the boss having 50000 damage when it does its special. Though i think the damage done by this astral will not be included in your overall damage to the boss, or does it include? (that is why i change it when doing wb)
    If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
    -quoted from R.K.

Priest of Pontifications Daehawk is just another poster. For now.... Daehawk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEarth View Post
    Though i think the damage done by this astral will not be included in your overall damage to the boss, or does it include? (that is why i change it when doing wb)
    It doesn't add to your damage done for the world boss giving you extra gold and daru. It should subtract from the WB, but won't give you the points.

Priest of Pontifications R23100315 is just another poster. For now....
    mystery of wartune ....

IN short:
    DEFLECTION IS OF NO USE ON WB OR GB TOWER

http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Deflection
    Read this. It's give gold and daru

Mage of Multitudes darrylch is just another poster. For now.... darrylch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suave88 View Post
    http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Deflection
    Read this. It's give gold and daru
    "Note: Gives neither Gold nor Daru for the damage deflected in World Boss." Maybe you should learn to read.

Knight of Knowledge S44-ZEREF is just another poster. For now.... S44-ZEREF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krackenker View Post
    IN short:
    DEFLECTION IS OF NO USE ON WB OR GB TOWER
    in wb nope in gb tower 50k extra dmg to tower is quite nice thou it wont add to your dmg

It does deal damage, however it does not add to the damage you actually dealt, thus you do not gain any extra gold/ daru from it.

For Guild Ward's case, it actually helps the battle even if you do not get points, because it still damages the ward.

so yea... take off deflect astral during WB... you're just taking valuable gold/ daru that everyone would have gotten.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast