Astral enhanced deflection problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    1. Well, I know a lot of knight who took Persistence... So your statement "No knight would take persistence talent" is already wrong, and that will statement will still remain wrong even if we call them stupid or noob, etc... :P

2. Where did you get the info that only the block damage is reflected? It is not there in the description...

3. A high level Persistence is good.. level 2 is 15% reflect damage, and possible level 3 is 20%... It is like the Iron Wall, a level 2 Iron wall is not good (6%) because it was only incremented by 1%, but in order for you to get the 8% reduced damage, you have to take the level 2 Iron Wall...

4. I just saw this topic just now... I'm not the one who surfaced this thread again..
    Lv10 is 55% damage, which is decent comparative to a lv5 deflection astral. No idea whether what Oxy says about it reflecting only block damage is true though -- it only procs from a block, but whether the damage applies to block as well hard to say. I know Deflection works on damage without any of the normal decreases from medal/talent/passives/etc since I've deflected on numerous occasions 110%+ of an attack on a lv6 astral lol

I do disagree that its completely useless, and personally I don't find that knight have many useful talents (also why we tend to beast in pvp with high level HS at earlier levels since not much need for maxing out other stuff) either way eventually everyone will max out talents and have lv10 of everything lol

Comment

Working...
    X