[Stats] Just a bit of tests and this is what I came up with

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Stats] Just a bit of tests and this is what I came up with

Time for the Tyresome stat update: Sephiroth1 and I have been modifying our stats and writing down the results of atks and what not, to see if we could find equations for the different stats because we found some equations on the forum to be unreliable. Our first results are in and we would like to share them with you.

1. Floating damage

Floating damage = 90%-110% ( no surprise here, exactly what it says in forum) (the floating dmg astral just simply adds its percentage to the maximum and subtracts its percentage to the minimum)

2. Damage (part1) patk > pdef or patk=pdef *I'm assuming patk and pdef are interchangable with matk and mdef (I'm a knight so not possible to do effective testing on matk and mdef)

Damage done = ((patk- pdef)/2)+((patk+pdef)/20)

The first part of the equation was already on forums but was obviously missing a part because it wasn't accurate at all. The last part of the equation represents a simplified version of the minimum damage and is 10% of the average of the patk of the attacker and the pdef of the defender.

3. Damage (part2) patk < pdef *I'm assuming patk and pdef are interchangable with matk and mdef (I'm a knight so not possible to do effective testing on matk and mdef)

For this we could unfortunately not recover an equation but luckily this doesnt happen very often. This equation calculates the amount of minimum damage because the minimum damage varies also due to patk and pdef. The above equation is a simplified version. Fact is that the minimum damage is also based on the difference between the patk of the attacker and the pdef of the defender and that the higher the difference the less it actually matters.

4. Block

After thousands of attacks on Tyresome by Sephiroth1, Bloodnites and all other creatures with a varying block count of Tyresome we can say with 95% probability that 100 block gives between 1.00% and 1.30% block chance. We tested it with sets of 1k atks for each blockrate (200 block, 400 block, 800 block, 1200 block, 1400 block, 1600 block). In the results we saw no proof of the diminishing results principle at all.

*Important note: we couldnt create higher blockrates at the time so the diminishing returns principle might still be there but only manifest itself at higher blockrate lvls but for 10-1600 block these results are significant.

5. Critical rate and dmg

This part will come as soon as I find some good astrals to do my testing with.

6. Auxiliary astrals (deflection, regeneration, etc.)

Please share your thoughts about this! Thanks for reading!
    Class: Knight
    Level: 6x

"I am not a rabbit"

Wow. I like this
    Ty ^.^
    Game: Wartune
    Server: 2 Edena Village
    Class: Mage
    Name: Mary Magdalene
    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
    Flying with the fishes,
    Or maybe in the Ocean,
    swimming with the pigeons,
    See my world is Different.

Comment

Nice one, but Block and Critical are already known, 100 critical/block=1%. It's posted on the chinese version.

Comment

Nice stuff, as far as crit goes, I believe base crit damage is 150%., and same as block, 1% per 100 with no decrease at higher levels. (3400 crit here, feels like 34%)

I haven't noticed an increase in crit damage with more critical rating. Attacks range from 18-22k normal, and 35kish with crits.
        Can do your own testing but this is what I've found.

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to do this. It's great help and I hope you complete the list someday.

I do have a question however. On your point 2, the damage formula is a bit unclear to me. An example could clarify things a bit. For instance:

Say 12k PATK attacks 10k PDEF with a basic attack. The damage will be (0.9-1.1)*[(12k-10k)/2+(12k-10k)/20]? Is that plus in the second part a typo or part of a formula?
          If it's a typo, how does this represent the minimum damage if the formula equates to 0 if PATK = PDEF?
          If the plus is not a typo, does this mean that the more PATK and PDEF people have the more damage the attack will deal? So 10k PATK to 10k PDEF will deal 5 times more damage than 2k to 2k?

Until now I thought that the damage formula was (ATK-DEF)/2 for ATK>DEF and 0.1*ATK for ATK <= DEF, so I hope you understand my confusion.

Comment

Nice.. Thank you Tyre, and Seph

Comment

5. Critical rate and dmg

I'll be interested to see these results. I read somewhere on here that crit rates in PvP are effected by your opponents crit score. As in, you'll crit more vs. that char if your crit rating is much higher than theirs. If you can find a way to prove this, right or wrong, it'd be good to know.
              Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                Nice one, but Block and Critical are already known, 100 critical/block=1%. It's posted on the chinese version.
                Show the link, or your claim is not true.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                X