Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to remove wartune lag[experimented]

How to remove wartune lag[experimented]

How to make wartune faster

First

Name:  2013_04_09_14_34_29_384x480.png
Views: 3337
Size:  236.6 KB

Environmental, Attack effects and Sounds are always off. this helps to increase fps.

Second

Name:  2013_04_09_14_38_04_204x336.png
Views: 3297
Size:  60.0 KB

Have this Plugin Called "Flash Render Quality changer" makes Wartune quality low.

Third

Name:  2013_04_09_14_39_56_252x160.png
Views: 3265
Size:  40.4 KB

Always disable Enable Hardware Acceleration. This makes it slower on slow computer's.

Fourth

Name:  2013_04_09_14_40_35_600x316.png
Views: 3307
Size:  78.2 KB

Make sure that the process on chrome are not many always end process on unused ones.

Fifth

Name:  2013_04_09_14_43_18_156x164.png
Views: 3258
Size:  4.0 KB

Make this as your theme it also smooths the pc making things faster.

For the experienced PC user

Try ticking * predict network action.....*
    Name:  comodo.jpg
Views: 3297
Size:  29.2 KB

These settings are the ones that are most likely to cause lag if incorrect, check that they are correct for your connection type

Name:  proxy.jpg
Views: 3254
Size:  19.0 KB
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 04-09-2013 at 04:29 AM.

Priest of Pontifications Patyfatycake is just another poster. For now....
    5th is the only possible thing which could fix network lag, although im fairly confident its R2 games fault not 10 different users/isps's.

u don't need this when u had i7 and high end ge force 550TI.
    ☣CAIN☣

Herald of Harkenings koetjaj is just another poster. For now.... koetjaj's Avatar
    i use i7 n nvidiaGT640M with 2mbps net.. STILL LAG (JUST IN GUILD BATTLE).... LoL.. heloooooooooo...

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....quit!!!!/page2
    ☣CAIN☣

did you did the second its a big change

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koetjaj View Post
    i use i7 n nvidiaGT640M with 2mbps net.. STILL LAG (JUST IN GUILD BATTLE).... LoL.. heloooooooooo...

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....quit!!!!/page2
    go to http://www.speedtest.net/ do a run and post the result, cos if you are on a 2mbps line then I am not surprised that you may have some lag
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

erm, dear moderator,
    how much bandwidth does this game use? if people with 2mbps lines were supposed to lag, all the world wide network would have fallen apart long time when the first online game showed up.. if you have nothing else to see the bandwidth usage, run resource meter on win7..

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    2 mbps connections are insanely low bandwidth connections.... watching a youtube day on a bad day can lag the hell out of a 2 mg line.... downloading a torrent can bottom a player out...... and with the specs of his computer ? it would be like owning a ferrari and letting down all the tyres on it.... so I am wondering if the player typoed....... its got nothing to do with WT

Name:  microsoft-tech-support-centre.jpg
Views: 3256
Size:  52.4 KB
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 04-09-2013 at 07:43 AM.
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

Sorry to interrupt, this is my connection during peak hours and i hit 10mbps during Guild Battle but i still suffer from lag during the matches as well as 7/16 issues. Is this enough for WT?Name:  Speedtest.png
Views: 3292
Size:  638.3 KB
    S81 - xPinoyHide

Name:  speedtest.jpg
Views: 3225
Size:  28.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by lordjeps View Post
    Sorry to interrupt, this is my connection during peak hours and i hit 10mbps during Guild Battle but i still suffer from lag during the matches as well as 7/16 issues. Is this enough for WT?Attachment 38715
    hmm a 20mb/s guy here lags too
    prolly need fibre optics @ 100 to 200 mbps to play wartune without lag for guild battle.
    Last edited by R21577189; 04-09-2013 at 08:34 AM.
    Attachment 62996
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast