Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 211

Thread: People complaining about "stealing" ancient seeds

  1. #41
    Easy fix would be to not display the time for "Stealers". Just be able to display the timer for your own crop fields no one elses. This would fix the problem from 'campers'. And I am a big stealer/sharer. Guildees also get a good laugh over it too. If someone gripes to me, I gladly remove them.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by LadeeGaga View Post
    Easy fix would be to not display the time for "Stealers". Just be able to display the timer for your own crop fields no one elses. This would fix the problem from 'campers'. And I am a big stealer/sharer. Guildees also get a good laugh over it too. If someone gripes to me, I gladly remove them.
    But time is displayed, it was a feature meant to be there, people just like to complain.

    If someone gets whiny I tell them to delete me, then whoever hits the "strangers" list of my friends list will be permanently added to the blacklist. The whole reason why I have people in my friends list is for the farm, otherwise they're useless and don't need to waste a valuable space.

  3. #43
    why we have no options to delete our post ???
    Last edited by Edgey300; 04-11-2013 at 07:56 PM.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Kastergir View Post
    Well, your righteous attitude really makes it difficult. You dont seem to be willing to accept that other people have a different concept about these things, in game and in real. And that their point of view is just as good - or bad - as yours. Its important for you to bring justifications to be able to judge people and call them "selfish and norrowminded"...why?

    Again, think about this: just because people think differently than you, and have other priorities, neither makes them "selfish and narrowminded" nor bad people in any regard.

    Me personally for instance, I would help friends weed their garden and get rids of bugs - in RL - but NEVER get the Idea to simply take off their crops unasked . Why ? Cos I have no right to do that, and it may be my friends have planned to do something with the crops . If id really need/want something of theirs, id simply walk over and ask - "hey, is it ok if...?"
    well first of all , we have all right to stole crop , what are you talking about this is the part of the game. If you dont like being stolen but make sure all your friends list think like you , cause of course some I wont steal for some reason , but some others I dont care , since I let them stolen me too. Thats a game , and a lot of people just take it too seriously. I would see me someone pm me to cried about them crop stolen lol ..........delete me if you are baby crying and thats it .
    Last edited by luciole78; 04-11-2013 at 07:59 PM.

  5. #45
    Knight of Knowledge CondorHero is considered so-so around these parts.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    6,773
    Fundamentally, it boils down to this.

    Ancient Spirits are a zero-sum game.
    If someone takes your crops, that means you have to spend real cash to get it.
    If you take someone's crops, someone has to spend real cash to get it.

    In the most basic sense, either you spend cash or someone spend cash.

    People who resort to camping others farm are just being
    1) misery
    2) causing others to spend real cash

    If you think it's fine, then it's fine. You have your stand, I have mine.

    I don't necessarily give money/food to beggars on the street. But at least I don't take their food away from them.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

  6. #46
    Squire of Statements BlueEarth is just another poster. For now.... BlueEarth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In my house beside a sea under a tree, in front of my laptop... (sweet!)
    Posts
    188
    Hey, farm is a game on how fast you click your harvest before they click on it... Enjoy!!
    If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
    -quoted from R.K.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by CondorHero View Post
    Fundamentally, it boils down to this.

    Ancient Spirits are a zero-sum game.
    If someone takes your crops, that means you have to spend real cash to get it.
    If you take someone's crops, someone has to spend real cash to get it.

    In the most basic sense, either you spend cash or someone spend cash.

    People who resort to camping others farm are just being
    1) misery
    2) causing others to spend real cash

    If you think it's fine, then it's fine. You have your stand, I have mine.

    I don't necessarily give money/food to beggars on the street. But at least I don't take their food away from them.
    No one has to spend real cash for anything, people take from your farm, you take from other people's farm, simple.

    Not gonna say nothing is lost because there is a loss of 1 product per seed, but nothing related to spending cash.

  8. #48
    Knight of Knowledge CondorHero is considered so-so around these parts.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    6,773
    Quote Originally Posted by SirAlukah View Post
    No one has to spend real cash for anything, people take from your farm, you take from other people's farm, simple.

    Not gonna say nothing is lost because there is a loss of 1 product per seed, but nothing related to spending cash.
    This is a zero-sum game.

    If you don't understand, I do not need to explain further.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by CondorHero View Post
    This is a zero-sum game.

    If you don't understand, I do not need to explain further.


    i kinda understand what u meant.

    i was kinda shocked when i heard campers having more than 50% prepared for the hawkrider mount.

    while i dont even have 25% ._.

  10. #50
    Don't forget the bug of losing a spirit or two when pilfered.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts