No announcement yet.

People complaining about "stealing" ancient seeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have farm friends to share. My farm is not cooperative. I have them to so we can ding each others tree. End of Story. Raid my farm. I'll raid your gold with plunders. : )

Comment

Originally posted by SirAlukah View Post
      But time is displayed, it was a feature meant to be there, people just like to complain.

If someone gets whiny I tell them to delete me, then whoever hits the "strangers" list of my friends list will be permanently added to the blacklist. The whole reason why I have people in my friends list is for the farm, otherwise they're useless and don't need to waste a valuable space.
      Waste a valuable space??? I'm sure glad you're not on my server. That's about the coldest thing I've seen put up here. And, if we did play on the same server with an attitude like that you'd not have to worry about wasting any 'valuable space' on your blacklist either, I'd make it a point to avoid being your friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Digenhs View Post
        Ur problem is u r not good in taking. Don't h8 the player h8 the game. Just take off every1 from ur fl then no1 can take ur prescious plants.
        But then who ll energise ur tree? Who ll take care of ur bugs & weed? Who ll revive ur plants?
        Just take off every1 from ur fl b alone & hapy. U don't care about comunity. U only care about urselfs.
        Peace out. Take a DEEP breath. & try to think. That thing u call a brain is not only for decoration.
        What is more important? A friend or a stupid mount?
        In all ur replies no1 mentions that. u guys complaining about people "stealing" ur plants. They r friends. If u dont want them taking any of ur plants then tell em so when u accept or send invite. Don't touch my plants. U can energise my tree. U can take care of my plants ( weed them debug them ) .
        But if u take any I ll take u off fl. Do that & lets c how many will accept.
        U r antisocial. Not gona post anything else if u have any brain at all u can understand . Its a game & farming & "stealing" is part of it.
        Accept it & move on. Or just take my advice & take every1 off ur fl b alone miserable & happy.
        It's not stealing it's sharing. When u grow up u ll understand.
        I agree that this is just a game. And, as you so aptly pointed out 'stealing' another's crops is part of it. But, so is taking another's gold mine. Do you go around doing that all the time just because it is part of the game? You can attack another player in the Wilds as well! so, since it's part of the game, we should all go out and continually attack those that have the nerve to tread in the Wilds. Or to actually think they have the right to own a mine higher than the first level or two for the area they are living?

In other words, just because it is part of the game doesn't mean you HAVE to do it! It's your choice.

Comment

A profound difference is that the income of a gold mine is periodical - the "victim" receives nothing for the length of time you own that mine.
          Comparatively, taking from a crop still leaves the crop, and most of what was on it, both intact and in possession of the original owner.
          It is a person's choice, but no one ever implied that you have to do these things. The implication is that it's not wrong.
          Anyway, I attack anyone I see in the wilds at a lower level than myself, purely for the extra gold. I don't know these people, so my conscience isn't bothered.

Comment

Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
            I agree that this is just a game. And, as you so aptly pointed out 'stealing' another's crops is part of it. But, so is taking another's gold mine. Do you go around doing that all the time just because it is part of the game? You can attack another player in the Wilds as well! so, since it's part of the game, we should all go out and continually attack those that have the nerve to tread in the Wilds. Or to actually think they have the right to own a mine higher than the first level or two for the area they are living?

In other words, just because it is part of the game doesn't mean you HAVE to do it! It's your choice.
            People don't really take each other's mines because it's a waste of time that hurts them as well. To take someone's mine, you need to have less than 2 mines. If you have less than two mines, then you're losing gold in the meanwhile. I know of some people who would take other people's mines after mine reset to save themselves time looking for an unoccupied one.

Plundering people is also part of the game where you directly take from someone else. I'm fairly certain most people plunder everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_D2droid View Post
              I'm fairly certain most people plunder everyday.
              There's even a quest to do so.

Comment

if people dont like other to steal they can delete from friends. its more easy this way.)

Comment

i always count to 30 before i steal crops i dont mind if someone steals mine but give me same respect 30 seconds to grab them if im at my farm fighting you for my crops that went ripe just now you my friend are blacklisted
                  Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

The only point im trying to make...is you are LIMITED to the amount you can get if you DO NOT take from people...and its not very hard to make up the amount you lose from others taking from you...

Comment

Originally posted by XzystTense View Post
                      The only point im trying to make...is you are LIMITED to the amount you can get if you DO NOT take from people...and its not very hard to make up the amount you lose from others taking from you...
                      The point I am making is your math is wrong.
                      The statement that "everyone gains if everyone steals is wrong".

If you gain, someone else loses.

If my point is made, I leave it as it is.

Play as how you wish. Just don't make false claims with false math.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Stealing seeds?
                        farming from farm list, if someone PM me asking me not to take from his/her farm them i will delete them away and add someone else.
                        The farm list is not for me to check who is online or who is offline, the purpose of the list is very straight forward, is for me to harvest, if you not happy about that, i don't care you are a guild mate or a friend, i will just remove them and add others who don't mind me to farm from them and of cause they can farm from me either.
                        I always updated my long farm list by deleting inactive and adding active players, and this is why i always finish my farm ( or someone called steal ) attempts in less then 10 min after the daily ancient tree reset.
                        I understand some players dun get to participate events often, and so the farm was their main income in the game, is fine with me that you remove me from your list, we can still be friends and chat in the game, but only thing is i will not notice that you are online that all.
                        Serenity
                        SteelLord
                        Singapore

Comment

It's simpler for me.

If you camp my farm, you get deleted/blacklisted.
                          If you're not on my friend's list, I guess you can forget about asking help forever. You might not need my help now, but who knows you might in the future.

Better a friend than an enemy.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            It's simpler for me.

If you camp my farm, you get deleted/blacklisted.
                            If you're not on my friend's list, I guess you can forget about asking help forever. You might not need my help now, but who knows you might in the future.

Better a friend than an enemy.
                            Not like you're the only person in the whole server who could provide help :P you're the one fighting against a feature of this game.

You are entitled to not like this feature and delete everyone who don't agree with this (in the end, it is YOUR list) but don't expect everyone else to agree with your views (which -again- are against a system feature)

If you will treat people differently based on their views on this feature, it says a lot about you.

Comment

Originally posted by SirAlukah View Post
                              Not like you're the only person in the whole server who could provide help :P you're the one fighting against a feature of this game.

You are entitled to not like this feature and delete everyone who don't agree with this (in the end, it is YOUR list) but don't expect everyone else to agree with your views (which -again- are against a system feature)

If you will treat people differently based on their views on this feature, it says a lot about you.
                              The only thing it says about him is he is different than you and that is completely fine. Were not all robots. We have our own minds and free to think the way we want too. Not better or worse. Just different.

Now to my question. I can't figure out how someone camped my farm the other day and he is not on my friends or strangers list? Has this happened to anyone else?

Comment

Can you access the game?

Just checking if I'm the only one who seems to be receiving the error message "504 Gateway Timeout error". I did some googling and believe that this error typically rests with the hosting server and is not a computer or internet connection issue. However, I can't find anyone else addressing anything similar since the emergency maintenance finished, so just wondering if I'm the only one getting this error. Anyone else able to get in?
                                Note: I can't even access the wartune main-page. Got to the forums using its direct link from google search results.

Comment

Working...
                                X