No announcement yet.

People complaining about "stealing" ancient seeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Steel Good to see a fellow guildy in the forums!

Comment

I said it in another thread and I'll repeat it here.

You people are arguing over a 'virtual' plant. Note the word - VIRTUAL as in IT AIN'T REAL. If you blacklist peeps from taking a share, well, good luck finding peeps to energize your tree. psss .. your pettiness is showing.

Comment

Originally posted by kurgan2001 View Post

You people are arguing over a 'virtual' plant. Note the word - VIRTUAL as in IT AIN'T REAL. If you blacklist peeps from taking a share, well, good luck finding peeps to energize your tree. psss .. your pettiness is showing.
        this. if you're THAT upset about people stealing you are petty....and a lot of these complainers steal from others anyways

dang servers down again....

Comment

The reason that Wartune gave the players attempts to harvest from the friends list is to allow them to have additional income beside participate in the events.
          In the China servers, the Chinese named the harvest attempts in the farm log as rewards attempts, but when it come to r2 the translation become stole attempts.
          Therefore, to be a smart user, the players should look at it as a daily events as well, try make full use of the attempts and spend more time to update the list whenever you got the time.
          I always managed my long list of 250 active players (the higher level of VIP will increase your friend list, did you get that? the game are encourage you to have a longer list to harvest and gain more from the game).
          There are only 1 thing to do when i update my list, remove inactive and to add active players, by doing that, i always get the most resources out of my list everyday after the ancient tree reset, since i have been in the server long enough to know who can or cannot harvest, the list i managed are those players that allow me to harvest from them, some of them are even my daily plundering, arena and BG victims, but yet they still keep me in their list, because they know how the game works.
          One more thing and the most important thing, i never ever once need to revive my crops even i was off for more then a day, only thing was that my farm have been harvested, and that is totally fine with me.
          Last edited by NARTH; 04-13-2013, 05:55 AM.
          Serenity
          SteelLord
          Singapore

Comment

Narth, you twisted it. He didn't mean "Whoever harvest from your farm, you marked them as your enemies?"
            Don't you know what camping someone elses farm is? Ok, people like you get removed from list because you do more harm than help.

Comment

Originally posted by R27176943 View Post
              Narth, you twisted it. He didn't mean "Whoever harvest from your farm, you marked them as your enemies?"
              Don't you know what camping someone elses farm is? Ok, people like you get removed from list because you do more harm than help.
              They didn't remove me, they PM me and told me not to do that again, and i always reply and apologize to them.
              As for me, if i can't harvest from them, there is no reason to keep them in the list, so i will remove them and add new list.
              Btw, my list was always full with 200+ active players that allow me to harvest from, the last 1 that i removed from the list because i can't harvest from her was back dated to last x'mas.
              Last edited by NARTH; 04-13-2013, 06:05 AM.
              Serenity
              SteelLord
              Singapore

Comment

There is a difference between "normal harvesting" and "camping".
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

You can't still tell a difference between "you camp, you get removed" and "if I give you permission, or I am not online, you can harvest from me". Oh god, how I am glad that you are/were not on my friendlist.

Comment

Originally posted by R27176943 View Post
                    You can't still tell a difference between "you camp, you get removed" and "if I give you permission, or I am not online, you can harvest from me". Oh god, how I am glad that you are/were not on my friendlist.
                    So you got the joke too? who need permission?
                    You are the one that decide you own list.
                    Camping or harvest still come back to the same result, you farm got harvested, players camp beside your farm because your farm got what they need at that time.
                    When the new troops introduce to the servers last week, i only go for darus.
                    Understand how the harvest attempts worked now?
                    You are given the option to select what you need from the list.
                    Last edited by NARTH; 04-13-2013, 06:29 AM.
                    Serenity
                    SteelLord
                    Singapore

Comment

• Or like i suggest on the suggestion thread is : to put a cooldown like 1minute before people can harvest your farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by kurgan2001 View Post

Well, if the plants are virtual as you say - which they are, then the friends are virtual as well! Doesn't really matter if I delete them, or blacklist them. And, I've deleted over 10 'friends' already. BTW, I have absolutely no problem getting my tree energized!

Comment

• Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
                          Well, if the plants are virtual as you say - which they are, then the friends are virtual as well! Doesn't really matter if I delete them, or blacklist them. And, I've deleted over 10 'friends' already. BTW, I have absolutely no problem getting my tree energized!
                          Yes, am glad that you are not facing problems with your daily tree energized.
                          But this is not the game developer's intention when they introduced the harvest attempts too all the players in the game, the harvest attempts was another way for the players to gain their resources beside the daily events.
                          Take the given harvest attempts as a daily event as well and spend sometime to manage the list.
                          It a waste of resources if the players ignore the harvest attempts that are given to everyone of you by the developers everyday.
                          Last edited by NARTH; 04-13-2013, 06:42 AM.
                          Serenity
                          SteelLord
                          Singapore

Comment

• I suppose my own opinion's not really going to change anyone else's opinion anyway, but... ^_^a I still feel like putting it in. To me, if I don't spend money on the game, then I can't get the chocobo anyway, so why do I care if some of my crops are stolen? There is a HUGE difference between spirits needed for the chocobo and spirits needed for anything else. On the other hand, if I am able to put money into the game, someone stealing from me isn't going to make me spend more than a few cents more, so I still don't care if anyone steals from my farm ^_^ But I mean, I understand that others don't feel this way, even if I don't agree. But I don't want to hear about it - it interrupts world chat and guild chat. So if you do have a problem with stealing, please just keep it in PMs.

PS: If you are on Server 58/61/70-something, then feel free to steal from my farm. I personally will be taking one plant per crop from you if i see them ^_^
                            AyaSnow
                            Phoenix
                            Server 58

Comment

• Originally posted by NARTH View Post
                              Yes, am glad that you are not facing problems with your daily tree energized.
                              But this is not the game developer's intention when they introduced the harvest attempts too all the players in the game, the harvest attempts was another way for the players to gain their resources beside the daily events.
                              Take the given harvest attempts as a daily event as well and spend sometime to manage the list.
                              It a waste of resources if the players ignore the harvest attempts that are given to everyone of you by the developers everyday.
                              Waste of resources you say? Where do these 'wasted' resources go? They go into the growers 'pocket!' So, I don't see how you can call them wasted. The game puts out, say 100 'widgets' for a crop and individuals take some - say 30 by the time it's all over. The grower gets 70. It's still 100! there is NO gain by taking from someone else. In fact, someone down the line gets the honor of being shafted out of some of the goods he/she should be entitled to because they used the gold/balins to get the seeds.

And, the 'I helped keep your crops healthy' argument has no merit. Yes, others help keep the crops healthy, but they get compensated when they do - to a limit. But, I'm helping them keep their crops healthy as well. This exchange of help should be sufficient 'payment.'

Comment

• this is totally nuts. People say they earned those seeds and worked for them. To me working is doing something that can cause you to sweat. If you call clicking a mouse now and then work, you really need to get off your fat backside and go outside. This is a game for fun, its not to be taken so seriously.

If you think its so bad for friends to steal from you how about the fact they daily kill you and your troops. In my country murder is worse than thievery.

Comment

Working...
                                X