Guild Treasure Chests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Treasure Chests

In the Guild vault, there is a new Tab with "Guild Chest" on it. It says "Guild chests are distributed by the Guild Master. Everyone can receive up to 10 chests a week" Sounds good! Does anyone know any more about this new feature?

The guildmaster can distribute the chests, they go to the guild click the vault and click the chests. A menu opens up with all the guild members names. You go through and click the names of the ones and how many chests. You can do 1 to each member like I do and keep a list so that everyone gets one before you start again, or you can give more than one at a time. They contain shadow crystals and mount training whips.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Supposedly they also contain 1-day vip passes... this was advertised in the orig patch 1.5 preview page
      Can anyone confirm if they got 1 day pass? or anything else besides whips and crystals?

Comment

Thank you for that brilliant! but mine has no chests in in . Does the vault need to be lev 10?
        Last edited by R2844972; 04-13-2013, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Do the Guild Vault need to be Level 10?

Comment

The G M distributes the chest out. If you receive one u get it in the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by R2844972 View Post
              Do the Guild Vault need to be Level 10?
              No the Vault does not need to be level 10. The guild chests come after the guild battle final on Friday.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

However that everyone can receive up to 10 per week thing is a bit mis-stated. Better to say that there are up to 10 chests for distribution. ^_^V
                AyaSnow
                Phoenix
                Server 58

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
                  Supposedly they also contain 1-day vip passes... this was advertised in the orig patch 1.5 preview page
                  Can anyone confirm if they got 1 day pass? or anything else besides whips and crystals?
                  No, there is no VIP pass in the chests.

Comment

The rewards are 30 whips and 10 shadow crystals per box. There have been rumours about a vip pass, but I haven't ever seen anyone get one. I think someone misunderstood the notes.

If I'm right, guilds get between 3 boxes (guild ranked 8th) and 10 boxes (guild ranked 1st) per week. (7th gets 4 boxes, for example)
                    Last edited by WickedSilk; 04-13-2013, 08:22 AM. Reason: it's not 50, it's 10 boxes, sorry :)

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
                      The rewards are 30 whips and 10 shadow crystals per box. There have been rumours about a vip pass, but I haven't ever seen anyone get one. I think someone misunderstood the notes.

If I'm right, guilds get between 3 boxes (guild ranked 8th) and 50 boxes (guild ranked 1st) per week. (7th gets 4 boxes, for example)
                      No, the first place guild gets 10 boxes - not 50. I think the difference is what's in them, not the amount.

Comment

you kidding me... it's 10 chest per week for the first guild. You only get it at the end of the final GB..

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                          you kidding me... it's 10 chest per week for the first guild. You only get it at the end of the final GB..
                          Yes. Originally the chests were given to the top 10 players directly, but that was changed about a month ago, or so.

Comment

Horribly sorry! That's a typo! I should've given more tha one example, it would've been obvious then.

Comment

How do you open the chest?

Comment

Working...
                              X