Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Guild Treasure Chests

Quote Originally Posted by WickedSilk View Post
    The rewards are 30 whips and 10 shadow crystals per box. There have been rumours about a vip pass, but I haven't ever seen anyone get one. I think someone misunderstood the notes.

If I'm right, guilds get between 3 boxes (guild ranked 8th) and 50 boxes (guild ranked 1st) per week. (7th gets 4 boxes, for example)
    No, the first place guild gets 10 boxes - not 50. I think the difference is what's in them, not the amount.

Mage of Multitudes darrylch is just another poster. For now.... darrylch's Avatar
    you kidding me... it's 10 chest per week for the first guild. You only get it at the end of the final GB..

Quote Originally Posted by darrylch View Post
    you kidding me... it's 10 chest per week for the first guild. You only get it at the end of the final GB..
    Yes. Originally the chests were given to the top 10 players directly, but that was changed about a month ago, or so.

Priest of Pontifications WickedSilk is just another poster. For now....
    Horribly sorry! That's a typo! I should've given more tha one example, it would've been obvious then.

How do you open the chest?

Knight of Knowledge Serrin is just another poster. For now.... Serrin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R23002794 View Post
    How do you open the chest?
    If you are given a chest by your guildmaster then you take it from the mail attachment and simply use in inventory.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psc838fdda.jpg

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

It does not give VIP passes. This is why rumors get started. It says "if someone got vip that day" give them a chest. Meaning if they decided to buy vip that day that can be a reason to give them a guild chest. The only place that may give out temp vip passes from what Isaw in a screen shot. Can't find the thread anymore though is spire chests. Supposedly at a extremely rare rate you can get some vip passes there. Someone posted a screen shot on these forums awhile ago but can't find it anymore. idk if that ss was edited either or not.

if this only applies to guild ranking 1-8?

Quote Originally Posted by R25384509 View Post
    if this only applies to guild ranking 1-8?
    It applies to all guilds participating in GB... which is 1-8 :P

Squire of Statements Evangaleen is just another poster. For now....
    Yes you have to keep a list of those who have gotten it because it doesnt keep up who has gotten what, and when. My GM and I had to start a list on our computers to keep record of all that because we didnt want everyone to think he was favoring anyone if he forgot that someone had already gotten one. I think that would be a helpful tool to have a number beside everyone's name of how many they have gotten and what date. I really thought it was going to be something awesome but it wasnt that great other than the whips...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast