Guild Treasure Chests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    It's actually not that bad, assuming you can get 3 kills per wave, which I normally can, more in the upper levels cause others begin to drop off... You can make over 500k XP. Which isn't too bad, if you summon the more expensive altar, then you'd be looking at over 1m XP. Again, not bad.
    but im saying in regards to people who are staying back at like 39-49. They will have trouble with the high waves when the exp. gets good.

if im not mistaken wave 7 is about 25k exp per kill, but i doubt a lower level player (sub 50) will be taking 3-4 kills off that wave.

Comment

is there a maximum limit to how many chests you can store in the guild vault?

Comment

Some of the ideas for ways to distribute that i have seen are overly complicated.
        I am a G M and ever since finding out about the Guild treasures i have done it this way:

-Distribute Chests to ALL members of the Guild lvl 40+ who are active. (This way everyone who is active gets some)

-Lvl 40+ bc under lvl 40 can not use whips.

-I start with the most active players. Activeness based on being online (obviously), Contrib, and BR.

-Keep a list of all members who receive chests and how many. (simple: name - #)

-Make sure player receiving chest is online (otherwise it may get lost in mail by mistake).

It benefits the Guild no matter who you give it to (as long as they are active). Any member who increases his BR increases the Guild's BR.

simple.

Comment

Working...
        X