Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Harvest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvest

Hi,
    i have 2 suggestions for harvest :
    1/ create a scroll to auto harvest our farm (like power of healing, lord of time..)
    2/ a cooldown to 1minute before people can steal our harvest.

2nd idea is good, I agree with that

Comment

The cooldown idea is great.

It's kinda a miracle an auto-harvest scroll hasn't been made yet... Especially with this kind of event, lot of people would pay balens for it

Comment

Originally posted by TimlaVmun View Post

It's kinda a miracle an auto-harvest scroll hasn't been made yet... Especially with this kind of event, lot of people would pay balens for it
        yeah i thought the same thing.

Comment

both ideas is good... especially the cooldown one
          when my farm has 1-2 minutes left before i can get my seeds, i see my friends steal my ancients O.o

Comment

I agree with 2, at least. Perhaps a 1-2 minute period before people can harvest, maybe it get's greater as your farm level or land level increases.

Comment

Hayzzzzzzzz.... R2 made this ancient seed stuff, so players will now realize how bad being stolen is, thus they would made something that would protect their crops, using balens, thus another money for them... Very very clever...................... I wish I was that... lol
              If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
              -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Well... as far as i can tell, some people would buy those auto-harvest scroll, so... why not.
                And, well... one minute cooldown... not sure, i'd prefer that other players can't see how much time is left for the crops.
                E314
                Armor Games - S2
                Lv 65
                FairyTail

Comment

TimlaVmun

your coment is funny
                  i agre with you man hapent to many too many times but honestly 1 or 2 min cooldown that they cant be harvest no use if you are blitzing camapining or crypt or if you are stuck in MPds

Comment

maybe something like 1 click-harvest like astral one....i bet that would be great too....XD
                    Last edited by Lotus_Eater; 09-14-2013, 06:44 PM.

Comment

1 click harvest would most likely favor to VIPs.. but ya, a CD would be nice for those insatiable sticky fingers who goes stealing spree while you are in MP and give you freezes.. >_<
                      ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

1 click harvest would most likely favor to VIPs.. but ya, a CD would be nice for those insatiable sticky fingers who goes stealing spree while you are in MP and give you freezes.. >_<

OR

when your farm is ready, you get some sort of 1-hr or 2-hr protection from sticky fingers.. can buy little prots thru vouchers, but for higher protection, it can be purchasable by balens in the farm shop..

ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Well, as an infamous farm thief, i can't say i'm happy with this suggestion..... Especially when it's proven that actively stealing farms can make keep up with those cashers
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

1) I don't think it takes you that long to harvest 9 crops in order for this to be implemented
                            2) this is a good idea that should be implemented for all players not just vips. This is a good antistalker sugestion. Because of my lag even if I spam click on the crop until its ready the stalker still manages to steal it :|

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              Well, as an infamous farm thief, i can't say i'm happy with this suggestion..... Especially when it's proven that actively stealing farms can make keep up with those cashers
                              this is just a measure anti stalkers, not anti thiefs.

Comment

Working...
                              X