Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Who for art thou, Wartuner ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm feegle! what ya see is what you get.

Comment

• 18 here
      prefer to use mage, dat heal so powerful and nice
      characters i'd love to see in wartune: prbbly something like foxlady/mystic in perfect world
      would i be around in a year: hopefully, eventhough slim chance
      fave staff member: nahh, don't have any yet
      gaming or RL: why not both?
      ATM testing pokemon Omega Ruby
      Mega Latios OP

Comment

• Originally posted by paladinexp View Post
        In my 50's... started coding using punchcards,
        I am SOOOO glad to see that I am not the only "Ancient one" on here amongst all the Twentyies, Thirty-somethings and Teens.
        • A Pocket History: Like Paladinexp I go back a long way in Computing, and I can remember when a Sinclair ZX81 was state of the art. I was a mainframe operator in the 1970s and certainly remember loading punch-card data into an English Electric LEO326 and a (then the Modern Machine) an ICL System 4/72. Now my Smartphone probably has X times the processing power of both those mainframes put together.
        • Time in game: I am new to Wartune (only about three weeks) and new to gaming having taken it up as a pass-time after taking early retirement. So far, Wartune seems to tick most of the boxes and I LIKE the fact that (so far) an upcoming player isn't inevitably going to be pounded ten times a day by high level long-timers. I can live with the now-and-again raid and loss of gold in the Wilds, and the occasional mugging in the crystal mines, but a few games I tried before Wartune let you get past the kindergarten stage, and then you found you were really no more than a milch-cow for the L.50 types.
        • Preffered class: Mage. No particular reason except it seemed the most appropriate when I signed-up.
        • Character I would like to see: I do like the idea of some kind of Mystic Warrior, like the old-school D&D Cleric class (as Paladinexp mentioned). But I suspect it would have to be weaker than a Knight and less magical than a Mage, else it would be imbalanced against other players. So maybe not.
        • RL and Gaming: There's no Restart on Life and you can't walk away when things aren't going your way, so Gaming is a whole lot Better-than-Life (Ooooh, that could be the name of a Game . . . Wait a minute: Red Dwarf beat me to it.)
          But, on the other hand, I never get up in the morning and find I can't get "Real Life" to start, or find I cannot join-in at weekends because too many people want to 'do' Life and the Server is overloaded

Comment

• I'm 36, i'm not a gamer at all even though i remember playing Manic Miner on the 48k. PS3 for me is just a Netflix portal and my son's 2hrs/day toy. PS4? Are you kidding me, have you seen its price?!!? I don't even earn that a week!!

Time in game? Started playing Wartune a couple of months ago, i go to the gym and this game fits my resting period perfectly.

Preferred class. I chose tank because i thought that was the attacking type. I was obviously wrong but i don't mind being the sand bag wall.

Real life or gaming... Is that a question?

Comment

• I am a 17yo female playing my dads former toon after he passed away in November. It did not seem right to just let it go after all the time that the whole family played in game together. Plus he named his toon after me, so i am playing it on Kabam 40.

Comment

• Age : 29...and female...yes FEMALE =P No matter how many people assume I'm a guy.

perfered character in Wartune : Mage...tried archer and knight but kept going back to my mage.

character/s I would love to see in wartune ? Maybe a caster who ISN'T all about the heals? Like Rune Keepers in LotRO...they can do both...my mage has aoes but that's it...no really good single target attacks..

would I be around in one year ? Maybe...not sure yet

gaming or real life ? Working is ok but it's more fun to be here to kill things as stress relief =P
              Saeltraume
              Kabam S12
              Crit Mage
              **Hercules 72k
              Sacred Knight 225k
              TheGuild

Comment

• I'm a gamer in my mid 30s. My preferred character is usually a ranged attacker with heal abilities, so mage was a natural for me. I play all 3 classes and like archer the least. It just feels very cookie cutter and it's aggravating that the game seems to reward archers more than the other classes. Mage is my preferred class, but it would be nice if they gave mages more single target dps since that is what the game rewards the most in PvE (world boss, sky trail, necro).
                It would be nice if they expanded on what is already here rather than adding more classes. The current classes are okay but very limited by their small skill books. I think they could improve the classes a lot by expanding our skill books or giving access to other class' skills after you hit a certain level. If I had to come up with new classes to add, I'd end up making classes that are a hybrid between existing classes. A templar would be a knight with heals. A bombardier would be an archer with lots of low rage cost aoes. Cavalry would be a combination of knight's def/buffs and archer's speed/debuffs. A wizard would be a mage that specializes in dps/debuffs (pretty much a matk archer). Artillery would be an interesting class to add, but would be hard to balance. It would be like an archer but very slow attack speed (every attack would take 2 turns, 3 turns for delphic) and higher attack. It would have a shell shock effect that would be 50% chance of random debuff (the debuff would include rune effects like chaos or amnesia).
                Real life or games? Games are a fun way to de-stress, but I'd hate to live in them non stop. I consider games a fun escape from real life, but not a replacement for it.

Comment

• hey why do not I have my character account? had a knigh the lv 66 name: XtremeFyre and now it was the S400 is the account I much Nightkeep please help me: D

Comment

• this is waar!
                    S371/Zetsuen.
                    Honor: GDK
                    KNIGHT ☣

Comment

• Hi, I'm the guy who is quitting because you force leveled me, not nice to meet you.

Comment

• To give me Accaunt

Comment

• In my late 40's...I remember when the first oscillator was converted into what became the game known as Pong.

Have always enjoyed numbers from the time back when we used to take trips as a child, and play the car tag game, (get a board, and mark off tag numbers as you see them).

grew up with the Atari's, com's, and later a great little computer called the Amiga made by commodore, of course owned several Nintendo entertainment systems which was basically a repackaged version of Atari (but marketing guru's never tell the consumer do they?) super nintendo was a graphical marvel for it's time, but I cannot leave out Sega systems from being ahead of it's time as well, having some really great games that could be played from using a small card you inserted.

Of course I have gamed on ps1, 2's, 3's, as well as all xbox versions, but my true favorite platform has got to be the pc...it has far more capabilities than any game system that has ever attempted to be boxed.

Maybe perhaps I'm a bit bia's towards the pc, for reasons that I built several of my own machines, as i'm a tinkerer when it comes to electronics, experimentation often leaves me in awe when I discover how to do something in which no one instructed me on how to do it... I remember taking my portable cassette recorder apart, and discovered that by merely placing my fingers on certain soldered circuits I could tune into a radio station .

These days i'm an avid but amatuer game programmer, mostly like to create games such as slot machines, video poker, keno, random stuff, of course I have made lots of clone games of my all time favorites, such as Donkey Kong, pac-man, Asteroids, etc.

A current project I have been working on for several years now, is based on the Stargate sg1 series that has since been canceled, however am determined to finish it, however because it's just me working on this large project, it takes a long time, but Im happy with the progress overall..
                          I dont know the wt mods so well myself, but clearly can see they all have alot more patience than many, they all seem to have great peoples skills, even when being treated unfairly, and down right rude too.

My Char is a Knight, I choose it I guess from a personal attribute that I hope to also have, the best qualities that determine a Knight, although I still dissagree with the magic shield given to the WT Knight, that seems less than adequate, and a bit off the mark of reality, a Knight should have varying shields (wood, iron, etc.), and never a magic shield, also their shield should not be easily taken down by either mages or archers, on the scale that they do, one or two hits and it fails, while it takes 2 moves to bring it up.

Comment

• Ha ha ha how old is this thread?!

Just read the first page, will read through the rest when I have time to sit down lol. LOL Kit, Choose your own adventure books was all I did during 'reading time' at high school (when I wasn't reading non-fiction). I'm 33 FEMALE (Even though many have mistaken me for a guy). Server hopper since I started playing the wonderful world of browser games. I have to say s451 has been the longest character I've ever played EVER. Discovered r2 back in 2011 when I was playing Crystal Saga. I was playing on a different platform at the time, and thought I'd check out r2 to see what the difference was, and boy, the other platform was ultra easy to get top 10 in new servers.. not r2.. was always top 20 lol.

So I guess I've been 'gaming' since late 90s, and even though I never had a console until I left home, I'd play where I could. Even went to Uni to study Software Engineering.. but have been on and off that, never finished, but went back a few times lol.

I'm now a mum, so not tooo much time to play. I just love sitting on my toon(s) after the kids are in bed, and 'escape' from responsibilities of RL. If I could work in the industry, I'd be ultra happy.. but isn't that what we'd all love to do

Ooo Right.. went off track there. My fave Wartune toon has got to be knight to be honest! Next would be Mage. I love the idea of Druid! However, that would just confuse people.. isn't that ultimately what the Sylphs do? Will I be around in a year? Hmm I've been playing for more than a year now, so who knows. If a better game comes along, I may jump, but only time will tell
                            Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

• Wildbill449 on kabam server24
                              Created juggalos only to leave 2 stay in Guild battles

Wildbill449@gmail.com

Comment

• lol nice to meet ya, we have alot in common. im almost 60 and been gamming about 40 years now lol. the game that really got me playing all these years is Zelda.I still have all gamming consulas, but dont have time to play the old games. Wartune taking all my time lol I love knights then Mags wish thay would combine the two and call the toon pandalens have the best of both. ofcorse Im well on my way being one with my troops
                                Last edited by R28599293; 12-16-2014, 10:36 AM. Reason: added

Comment

Working...
                                X