No announcement yet.

Who for art thou, Wartuner ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi 14 year old gamer think playing this game since 2012 nice to meet ya all have been a gamer since i was 8 yrs still think this game was good but feel like its collapsing now ..... I TESTED ALL CHARACTERS AND FINALLY DEIDED TO GO WITH A MAGE NOT BECAUSE PPL GO UP WITH BUT COZ IT FITZ MY STYLE OF GAMING

it's nice to meet ppl ''
    Last edited by Mugetsu110; 03-24-2014, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Hey! I play this game like over a year and it's so good. I played world of warcraft too and I know what means to be a no lifer) Now that I have moved on to wartune I can say it's an improve, because I don't spend so much time in it and it's still an awesome game.
      Moderator TheGuardingDark edited this signature because it had a link to a hacks & cheat site in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
        Hi 14 year old gamer think playing this game since 2012 nice to meet ya all have been a gamer since i was 8 yrs still think this game was good but feel like its collapsing now ..... I TESTED ALL CHARACTERS AND FINALLY DEIDED TO GO WITH A MAGE NOT BECAUSE PPL GO UP WITH BUT COZ IT FITZ MY STYLE OF GAMING

it's nice to meet ppl ''
        It's cool... when you turn 15 I think you'll learn to stop yelling at people with caps
        this game is a money pit

Comment

Thought i might as well post something on here, so here goes......

Hi, im 17years old, been playing wartune since 08-30-2012 as far as my first accounts says. I'd say im a HARDCORE GAMER(online)
          I love gaming as far as i remember i started playing cards(Yu-Gi-Oh) to ps1 carrying onto next generations... I played other MMO's such as runescape,roblox(really addictive)
          and theres others..... So far i have put wartune on the top of the list as one of the best games i've ever played online.........

My prefered wartune class, that would definately be a mage no questions asked

would i be around in a year? i'd probably be here for another 10years+ if your asking me

also i like to do what other normal stuff guys do....like deleting my history ^_^

so thats me
          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by r227898126 View Post
            it's cool... When you turn 15 i think you'll learn to stop yelling at people with caps

dude why all The commosion wait until i get there then may be i acn invite u on my birthday

Comment

figured I would gift you all, since you play this game I assume this is your flavor
              Click image for larger version

Name:	gay-man.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	1685217
              Check out my awesome guide

715k br sorcerer
              17k dodge 15k hit
              Claw 400k
              Ner 160k
              ac 130k
              valk 130k
              djinni 70k
              serrin lvl 70 160k br
              Blazing arrow/sands of time /Flame dash
              Beat pisces hell yea 3/24/15 1:25pm

Comment

i am not that old but started at age 3 or so with an atari....so maybe i am old. but to me real gaming xp doesnt help a lot in wartune. what u dont know someone will tell u anyway. and that is what makes the game so addictive to me is the dozens of things i need to do everyday, but all the while i can chat with ppl who have become good friends. without them i would get very bored

Comment

its been a long time offline

Comment

In my 50's... started coding using punchcards, moved to a commodore64, then into cobol coding on Sys36's and VAX's.

Been gaming online for a longtime. Started out by developing DOOM and Descent3 episodes/levels and posting them on a bulletin board back in the early 90's.

Currently a Knight, but would like to see it develop with some magic skills (like the Cleric Class in the old D&D). That would make the skill tree much more interesting.

Be around in a year?... Who knows. I'm a low cash player (about $10 a month), but its hard to keep up. Lower Level players with big purple or orange sylphs pound me

Fav Staff member?...don't know many at all because I've never seen one 'in-game', but... Stormie for the updates (hardest job that)
                    Server: S273
                    Name: Paladinexp
                    Class: Knight
                    Level: 80, BR 175k
                    1 star Purple Hercules, 1 star Purple Iris, 1 star purple Amazon Queen

Guild Master: Empire

Comment

• Originally posted by killa113 View Post
                      figured I would gift you all, since you play this game I assume this is your flavor
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]80332[/ATTACH]
                      i guess u better think wice be4 posting or else i give u a test of your own f**king medicine if this game is being unfair then leave and find something else god damn it

" JÄVLA BÖG ,, KUK SUGARE "

Comment

Gamer: was In AC: Asherons Call for YEARS.. started in its Beta, worked in game,also out in tech room and chat rooms.. still love AC ..

Preferred character in Wartune: Archer

Character I'd love to see in Wartune?: the 3rd WB would be nice.. other than that anything else would be too unbalanced I feel.

Would I be around in a year?: Not sure.. I started on S196 the day it opened a yr ago this Month.. Not happy with the way the game has made its turns.. all depends on R2

Favorite Staff Member?: SO far there is NOT anyone who is my favorite.. we are treated like cut out dolls and they are reading a script

Gaming or Real Life?: RL will always come before any game.. Family first.. Guild family second
                        ♥Wildfire♥
                        G.M. of HONOR
                        lvl 80 archer
                        S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

• I am in my mid-30's. My husband got me into online gaming back when we were dating (over 10 years ago). My main was a wood elf druid in EverQuest (EQ) and pretty much the same in EQ2 but my druid subclass was a warden. I'm anxiously awaiting EQNext. I've played other MMORPG, but EQ is, by far, the one I have enjoyed most.

My favorite classes are healers and DPS casters, so I chose a mage in Wartune. Archers are kinda fun, too, though. I would love to see an addition of a DPS caster class - no heals, just nukes (wizzy style y'all). Definitely would play a wizard if there was one. I get burned out on being a healer sometimes.

It's doubtful I will still be playing Wartune in a year. I'm very disappointed in the game right now. There are some serious issues that need to be addressed. When I'm able to play EQNext, this game is history. I don't see them fixing much here because it seems more about the money than the players. Gotta have paying players to make the money, so they should really get their priorities in check.

Real life comes first, but I will admit it is nice to be able to escape to a virtual world for a bit!
                          Last edited by Karistiana; 04-23-2014, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• me 15 years of age , playing this game for year and almost two months

preffered class mage, fits my style of gaming ( i mean hardcore camper of course )

charcter i would like to see is none , am already tired ppl saying their char is unbalanced , more char will throw my head out of the window ( no offence)

real life and gaming , so many things to do in real life, so much joy , adventure , so this game is to know ppl and increase my wisdom from the people on the forum since u guys are older , getting to know ppl also helps me , i think ur suggestions will matter to me in some way

nice to meet you all

Comment

• Hi, Im 27 been playing for a little over a year now, I have chose to play Archer, although i have a mage and knight on different servers. I am by definition a nerd. Addicted to gaming. Ive played nes,snes,sega genesis,ps1,2 xbox xbox 360. My all time favorite game comes from the sega, A game called " shining in the darkness". The greatest game i have ever played. I"m really big into rpg's and even fps like cod and gears of war. I am very competitive. I have cashed some on this game in the early stages when i thought i could keep up, but have since lowered to around 20 bucks a month. Vip and spirit covenant is enough for me. The archer is my favorite class. I play on R2 games s36 graveyard. IN game name DeMoN26. I will be drastically lowering my playing time as my wife has changed jobs and now i can only play before i go to work in the morning while she still sleeps. Lol

Comment

• hell I was around when space invaders hit the scene Super Mario , BOmberman ^^

perfered character in Wartune : start played on mage and it good to be mage ^^

character/s I would love to see in wartune ? .like ecla said ^ mages that can fire a real critmissile ^.

would I be around in one year ? Umm, prolly just a quarter ^^

favourite staff member ? ohh i dont any staff member so no favourite then ^^

gaming or real life ? gaming just for fun ^^ many important stuff to do on RL ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X