Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Who for art thou, Wartuner ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a 34 year old mother of two who works from home. When I was little we had an Atari and I enjoyed playing Miss PacMan and Night Rider. We got a Nitendo when I was a little older and thought Mario Brothers, Tetris, and Mortal Combat were fun. Didn't game much after that until I started working from home and had free time to spend on the computer. I got back into gaming by playing poker on FB and a friend asked me to come play with her and have been playing this ever since. It's been a year and a half now. I am a mage and like that I can heal and attack. ( I always played Scorpion in Mortal Combat for the same reason ) Characters I'd like to see added ~ none, I don't think it would work very well on older servers. Favorite Staff Member ~ NA, I don't spend much time in the forums unless am bored and can't log in. Gaming or real life, a little of both.

Comment

• I am 53, and been gaming since I discovered the magic of the sandbox. I play games to relax, unwind, have a little fun, and maybe even learn something, here and there. I do not really care who wins. That is, too much, subject to point of view, and personal interpretation. I am more into role playing games, and I prefer a game that follows a storyline, even to make up the story as I go. My favorite character has always been the Mage. You know, mind over matter. I think it is fitting that it is almost Christmas, and people are fighting over whether Rudolf is high enough in level to participate in the reindeer games. Having said that, I do not particularly care for PvP.
      Last edited by R239359925; 12-21-2014, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• i'm just here....eating all the moderator's cookies

Comment

• In the chinese servers they actually do have a subclass system there. cant wait for them to make it on our servers.

Comment

• Here's Reaching out to my fellow wartuners and community. Going through a bitter custody battle with my ex for my son and I need legal assistance and cannot afford to hire an attorney any help would be appreciated beyond measure http://www.gofundme.com/ltpkr4

Comment

• I'm a 24 year old male,
              I work at a website management and development company.
              And I am working on my own book series....when I'm not Wartuning.

Comment

• why lose half gems nr when synthesize ?

Comment

• i first console was the Sega, not sure where that puts me...

i'm an archer level 38, gonna be camping for awhile until i got a good BR and is properly set for level 40+ (hopefully).
                  i once played as a mage and leveled too quick and became a bit of a "farm", i stopped playing for some time, might of been half a year, so my archer account is a retry.

Comment

• starting to think we might need to start a senior citizen thread here lol..my first console was a atari 2600..my first computer was a commodore 64..(remember that computer?). Played the old D&D games with the dice and character sheets when i was a teenager...good times

Comment

Working...
                    X