Dc and dc and dc again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dc and dc and dc again!

I log in and get on, then go dungeons, after every 10 minutes i get dc, my internet is actually super fast! is there any problem with crystal saga?

Same thing After i got on at 10 minutes in Half Hour ago,In that case i would try again Tommorrow >_<,Something must have wrong with the server or something. HOPEFULLY they will fixed it.
    :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

Dc and dc ang dc again

Me TO i DC and DC again and again after 10 minutes !!but why is there any problem of Crystal Saga i hope you will fix it TY no problem for my internet connection because its so fast and excellent

(S49)ryle005 LVL 46 KNIGHT TY !
      Last edited by RAP2X3110X; 04-25-2013, 11:14 PM. Reason: AFTER 10 MINUTES I DC

Comment

I have the same problem too. Whenever i kill bonecrusher, a minute later i go dc. dafuq is wrong. -.-

Comment

I'm starting to wish it was a rule to include a character name and server with every post.

Since there's no information being given, all I can do is advise you all to clear your cache and cookies, try a different browser, and wish you the best of luck.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

same problem im disappointed im already quit in CS but im play again and now im start play again im always DC

Comment

Yes Cs is very stupid i get dced and dced everytime
              Last edited by Xtrmcrits; 04-27-2013, 05:04 AM. Reason: somone got mad haha
              You can reach the stars if you persevere and believe.

Comment

R2 pleaseee fix the dc pleasee R2 i love this game pleaseee

Comment

same problem

Comment

damn this, can't play well with this DC and DC and DC problem.

Comment

same here i cant play
                      Server:ExendenRealm
                      IGN: Sevenhan
                      Level:70+Still Working
                      Guild:GENOCIDEâ„¢

Server:SeiraIsland
                      IGN:Sevenhan
                      LevelEidolon 50+ still working
                      GuildFatality

Living Young And Wild And Free

Comment

Same problem i always get DC and the patch are too slow

Comment

lol its not about the connection . their new event still bug :3

and if i am wrong .. it wont happened to most of players and over and over again .. fix it :3

Comment

Please Fix this r2 , i cant get stuffs from dungeon cuz of DC'n, all of my runs are wasted because of i keep DC'n (TT_TT) please fix this problem as soon as possible

IGNS19)KillErBLade
                            LvL:81(scion)
                            Class:Rouge
                            Guild:SteinsGate
                            Server: (S19)WhisperwindBeach
                            Last edited by shadowhunter66; 04-26-2013, 08:59 PM. Reason: forgot to put the server

Comment

Working...
                            X